Is 1/2/3/4 respectable?

Is 1/2/3/4 respectable?

>for 1 rep
no
>for 5 reps
Okay, but shit if it took you longer than a year and a half to get it.

Even 4 pl8 dl for 5 reps?

It's pretty good if you've been lifting for

Yes. if you are at a normie gym look around. no one is lifting that much except maybe bench

on Veeky Forums no

in reality, yes. 1/2/3/4 in a single one of those lifts puts you in probably the top 98% of humanity and top... 95% of male gymgoers (except bench maybe). 1/2/3/4 in all of them is going to be like 99.8% and 99% respectively

even in like a powerlifting gym, 1/2/3/4 is not going to be met with some snide dismissal, but it wont turn any heads

>tfw 1 year 2 months
>tfw no where near

except 1 plate ohp which I hit for 2 a few months ago, others are at least 6+ months away

How much do you weigh? And are you eating enough? And what's your program? Sleeping enough? Get your shit together and you'll hit that easy, it's possible for almost anyone unless you have ultimate garbage genetics which you probably don't

fug just hit 57.5kg for 5 for the first time on the OHP, and managed 2 reps on 1 pl8 after my set, but all my other lifts are far from hitting even as a 1rm the 1234

Mid-late beginner tier numbers depending on height and weight.

Achievable in 9 months.

>sips
>piss
Pick two and and then shove your sips up your ass you fucking homos

>sips monster

Must be a eurocuck.

Pic related is true master race.

this boys, dont take fit to seriously

How the fuck do I increase my squat???? Im stuck at 2 plate and even hurt my lower back last time I squatted. Everything else is progressing fine. My lifts are 1/2/2/3.5.

maybe work your lower back separately????

no seriously, stagnation on strength means you either need some hypertrophy, or you need to hit some accessory muscles

I'm already doing squats, pause squats and front squats, what else can I do??

Is 1/2/3/4 1rm? :S
I thought it were for 8

I know this image is a meme but meat fills you for longer than anything else. Its not just the size, its how long it takes to break down in your stomach.

I can eat 1kcal of protein, fat and carbs from my peanut butter shake, but i will feel hungry again in an hour because it just goes straight into you. I can have a 700 kcal lunch consisting mostly of meat and i'll feel full for a few hours.

Its not "for" anything. 8 is an arbitrary number, 5 would make more sense.

1rm no one gives a shit about. Anyone saying they hit it "1rm" haven't hit it at all. It should be a working weight. 5 reps is common for strength training so thats a good basis to go on.

Good mornings

Depends on your height and weight.

Fuck why is it so hard bros
Can’t even bench a plate yet cause my dumbass was working out at planet fitness all summer

Hello newfriend

For the nth time NO.

1/2/3/4 is the point where you can confidently say "I'm not a cripple"

It is NOT a respectable level of strength.

It is anywhere in the real world faggot.

Normies think i'm strong because I diddly lmao 110kg. Normie gym going friends of mine, like most people in commercial gyms, can't lift that despite going to gyms for years. They'd be fucking blown away if I told them I did fucking 180kg.

It's FUCKING HUGE for normies.
It's PRETTY OK for gym rats.
It's FUCKING NOTHING for pros.

Only correct post ITT.