Is this a realistic female physique?

Is this a realistic female physique?

>those forearms
>those arms in general

I am legit miring. and I am a male

Yeah on test
> them arms though

Most men look like this without lifting. A women who occasionally lifts can easily get this. Y'all gotta be completely dyel

Its way too meaty even female athletes don't look like this

Look at those massive forearms you idiot.

Yes, any woman who does baby doses of steroids will look as swole as her.

>A women who occasionally lifts can easily get this. Y'all gotta be completely dyel
No the fuck she can't.

I am
But those forearms are unrealistic for girls

I'm guessing this is from the last of us 2 trailer? All I had to go on was its a vydia game and the psp logo in the corner. Anyway. I've met girls with more muscle who dont even lift.

Were they formally men?

I don't really care enough to argue it just shows a lot of who you are based on what you think. If you look at moderately fit women with low body fat and immediately start going on about roids you have to be a pathetic excuse of a man. Just to believe this is truly unattainable for a women.

This whole thing is kinda like how 'average' people reacted to zack effrons body for baywatch. People wouldn't shut up about much steroids he would have to be on for that to be possible. Sure he was below 10% bodyfat but his arms were like 12 inches. Pretty easily attainable if your able to restrain yourself from stuffing your face.

You'll never see someone whos somewhat fit look at people like this and jump to the same conclusions you guys do.

Are you fucking slow?
Women don't naturally get arms like that. Not even the fucking world class olympic lifters.
The only one's who can are on ass fulls of masculanizing gear and they dont' give a fuck what the shit they look like.
Like...what they did to those german chicks back in the 70's.

That bitch is on deca.

The moment I saw her in the trailer I knew she'd be a new Veeky Forums meme

>I'm dyel and everyone bigger than me is on roids

Your words mean nothing when you have no experience with what you are talking about.

Why not?

Every single fucking bitch in that picture is on metric fucktons of steroids.
They're masculanized as fuck and there is a 99.9% chance that all but one of them is a massive dyke.

There's a fucking reason women don't lift weights and basically no man wants women to step foot in a weight room if it isn't for leg and ass gains.

In zombie invasion they have low fat percent so muscles show.

This. What the fuck.

>I cope with my overwhelming amount of feminine qualities by telling myself anything more masculine then me is fake

You sound like the epitome of "dumb american" do you even see forearms that meaty on a fucking ms olympia you retard.

That photoshopped dyke is on shitons of masculanizing gear too.
The effects of that masculanizing shit caught up to her and she looks like a fucking mess.

You are litterally fucking retarded mate.

This is a picture of a circus strong woman from the fucking 1800s. She is natty as fuck and you know what, she was considered a fucking freak of nature.

By the way, the girl in your pic is actually bigger then rousey in that one.

Jolie!

I think it's a realistic physique for a woman doing lots of hard physical labor

>posts photo of women on steroids to prove it's possible natty
wew lad

...wait...

...I know that face.

Is this you?

thanks based tarantino poster

>"look at these natty womyn"
>posts high test, gear-fueled athletes
you sure showed us lad :^)

Yes because it's literally @colleenfotsch

>even female athletes don't look like this

That's not even close

She's on dat dere celltech, mate

Holy shit

>Is this a realistic female physique?
That is about the maximum a female can archive without roiding.
But it looks like this specimen has verry low estrogen and verry high testosterone for a female because she lacks breast sieze and the body looks pretty male as a whole.

Even the most high test, PCOS, female isn't getting arms like that natty bro.

That's a good dose of deca, a few years of curlbro lifting, and straight up turning in her female card bro.

You'd be able to get away with that if she had bigger tits and dat dere instathot booty and ass like the women who did babby doses of anavar and a lower body focused workout. But no.
That's like....a failing tranny tier build.

She's bigger than Op's girl.

this bitch must have an 8x6 clit

Sylvia has a good body, she just lacks features and she has a beat up face

I guess it's possible. Ugly as sin though.

Post physique you delusional fool

post physique or gtfo
none of the pictured women have a physique remotely like shown in the game trailer, so show me one that does or stop posting anytime

Well seeing as test E is real and in so far as girls can inject it into their ass, then yes that physique is realistic.

No you haven't. You've met girls with bigger arms from fat but you haven't met any girls with that amount of muscle even if they lift.

Jesus christ did you actually post that as evidence against roids!!!!!!! You are on a different planet entirely.

Girls naturally don't get big upper bodies - i'm a gym manager and i know girls who come in slave away 6 days a week and you would never know they lifted from their arms.

The one girl with visible lats and arms is roiding and looks fucking awful for it. Almost every girl posted in this thread is clearly on gear and your fetishes don't change that.

B8/10

>colleenfotsch
clearly on the ol' celltech
women cannot get like that natty. A natty man would be doing good to get like that.

> the natty peak for men
> people think these women are natty

wheres the chole edit of this?

I wish I could do gay things to her clit (no homo)

You could tell from touching their arms though. Hard.

I think what was putting people off is the texture of her skin. The videogame skin is much more sinewy and striated. It isn't that women can't be that strong or have muscles that big, it's just that they wouldn't look like that.

It is that women can't be that strong or have muscles that big without slamming massive amounts of male steroids.

And it does give them skin that looks pretty damned male without a metric fuckton of work on their part.
Even then, it doesn't fix everything.

No because youd stop being a woman.

Of course, it's not unrealistic.Dyel kiddies may tell you otherwise though but they are quitters who talk without any basis so who cares what they think lol

Keep boomin' bud ;^)

Most men who have and will play the ps4game know a good bit about fitness and athletics.
They'll look at her and thing Steroids, tranny and or geared up manly dyke.

The limpdicked cucks and strong gay wimminz who don't need no man created a monstrosity that at no point has ever sold to the mainstream. Not even to the loudest most proudest femininst rug munchers.