Hey user!

>hey user!
>let's do a quick 5 mile warmup jog right now
>sound good?

you made the same exact thread on /sp/ faggot yea I caught you take your gay shit somewhere else oh wait this is /fit

Nah bitch I'm smoking and playing some call of duty

I have a better chance of moving weight by squatting a total of 5 miles, than actually running it.

Yeah stacey, go ahead and do that while I fuck yo sister courtney.

i'll give you a 5 mile warmed up alright

>jogging 5 miles
>not running 1.8 miles and sprinting 200 meters
Ok fAg

i can barely run 1 mile lol.

The only cardio I do is sex. and jiu jitsu/judo if that counts

No.

Fuck I can’t run bby you know I have asthma

fuck off slut, it's chest day

Babe I'm fat as fuck, I'll lose this weight running with you if you let me lick your spokes after.

I know this makes me sound new here, but I have been looking for that pic for several weeks now. Thank you.

All right, but after that, I'll lick your pussy

Who is this?

>5 mile warmup jog
How about 20 miles of cycling as a warmup?

Sure
Endurance> strength

Thoticus Maximums had seized my gains.

>warm up for half an hour
Why not just do your actual run instead?

>licking smelly vegan pussy

no thanks, everyone knows cardio kills gains

Cyclist here:
Half an jour might be a bit much warmup for just a workout, but my warmup takes at least 15 minutes before I can go close to FTP.
When I realy want to push it I do need about 30 minutes to get my full power at 210 bpm heart rate, I can sustain that efford for about 5 minutes before burning out.
I´m not good at all out sprints...

>hey user
>how about you graduate high school then come back to post when you’re fucking 18+
>sound good?

Wtf are the mods asleep? The board is fucking riddled with non/fit/ BS right now.

>quick
>5 mile warm up
Bitch, I have other things to do. Who the hell thinks 5 miles is quick? You fucking loon.

ok, then we can go to the gym and do some quick 2pl8 squats. should be easy for you. you work out, right?
sage goes in all fields

Im gonna put 5 miles in you when you add it all up cunt

No, let's go to my favorite Hill for sprints. We can race on the football field too.

I Had asthma, I quit that shit when I realized it was ruining my life.

Lol at the folks saying 30 minutes. Warm up jogs are a bit slower than 6 minute miles. Aint no one doing 5 miles as a warm up either. Maybe 3.

>8km warmup
sure Stacey, lets bench press after ok? the loser gives the loser a blowjob!

wow big man, 20 whole miles

I am usually warmed up after that...

>implying 5 miles is a lot
>implying it's hard to altitude train and run a mile in under 6 minutes at 8,000 feet above sea level

I WANT ALL OF YOU FUCKING LUNGLETS TO GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD, YOU DONT DESERVE TO BREATHE THE SAME AIR AS ME. I AM A FUCKING RESPIRATORY GOD.

*inhales deeply*

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think it’s a good warm up lol. Once you get into like 40 mile territory the ride is the workout

Yeah. Sounds great.

shoo shoo gains goblin
the only cardio i'll do is you