Soy stops baldness

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3607815.stm

'Scientists have claimed that eating soy could help prevent men from developing prostate cancer and from going bald.'

'The team found that the molecule, equol, "handcuffs" the male hormone DHT - a by-product of testosterone.'

belgraviacentre.com/blog/soys-benefits-for-hair-loss-prevention-113/

'Drinking cow’s milk is somewhat nauseating if you think about it. Humans are the only genus that continues to drink milk into adulthood – and that of a different species no less. If that thought alone won’t get you switching to soy, perhaps another reason is that it may help prevent hair loss.'

soyboys - 1
milkcels - 0

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11932266
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why not both?
I drink lots of milk and eat tempeh or another vegan protein several times a week

when will vegan threads be banned?

milk gives you acne and prostate cancer

>Scientists have
Someone post the 'You can work out but only if you're not white' article.
This is why I only trust broscience.

Yeah, and if I lowered your testosterone and increased your estrogen, your risk of prostate cancer and baldness would go down, wait.... funny how that works.

>'Scientists have claimed that eating soy could help prevent men from developing prostate cancer and from going bald.'

So... soy stops all conditions associated with being a man? Hmm

>test causes hairloss
>soy lowers test
>therefore soy removes hairloss
>SOY IS GOOD FOR YOU

who the fuck came up with this discussion? The fuck kinda idiot do you have to be :D ?!! Goes into the same category with "white men shouldnt exercise"

"White men shouldnot exercise, but they should drink soy milk daily and go vegan." Brought to you by bbc.

The reason it does that is because it reduces your test levels.

Bro science aside soy is actually full of estrogen. Cutting off your balls will also prevent prostate cancer you gonna do that too?

ITT milkcels who dont understand the following sentence

'The team found that the molecule, equol, "handcuffs" the male hormone DHT - a by-product of testosterone.'

Learn a bit more about before posting itt

but do u even get enough protein

Does equol also hold test down and force him to drink her pee?

My granddad who was only 72 passed away because of Prostate cancer, but I love dairy and don't wanna be a soyboy ffs

Is soy a 5a-reductase inhibitor or does it bind antagonistically to the androgen receptor?

milk is paleo?

>only 72

user...

Its a yummy sauce for rice

>choice that lowers testosterone lacks side effect that comes from higher testosterone

woah nelly no kidding

i just take fin. Works wonders.

>your hairs looking real good lately bro, what did you do?
>must be my new shampoo

I derive a sick pleasure watching my friends go bald around me.

myth

>All males in my family have full heads of non receding hair their entire lives
>Friends starting to recede and bald
>My hairline and thickness are still the same as when I was 16

You hairlets should really be euthanized for the good of the gene pool.

well he was fit as a fiddle still working as a carpenter until maybe a year before. I miss him everyday

How about you learn a bit more about before posting itt?

yes

Milk gets you gains and thus pussy.

>'Drinking cow’s milk is somewhat nauseating if you think about it. Humans are the only genus that continues to drink milk into adulthood – and that of a different species no less. If that thought alone won’t get you switching to soy

Were also the only species that flies planes and has cell phones, so whats your point?

right after you hang yourself

The dude on the left is Sv3rige, or Kids Ranqe from Runescape back in 2006 lmao.

When will meat be banned?

> only genus that continues to drink milk into adulthood
Stupid vegan fags. My dogs fucking BEGS for my cereal milk in the morning. They lap that shit up like it's Taylor Swifts pussy on an ice cream sundae. They also love scrambled eggs and bacon.

Dogs will eat whatever you give them. Similar to meatcucks.

Not the guy you replied to..

But we're also the only species that shit in each others mouths for fun, commit mass murders and throw away actual food for profit..

My point is that just because we do great things it doesn't mean we can't do shitty things too (I'm not claiming milk is bad im just debunking your point.)

Yeah and DHT is the most potent androgen and very fucking vital in many bodily functions.

WHY THE FUCK would I want soy messing with my androgens?

guess its better than eating the nearest dick constantly like veganfags

>>test causes hairloss
If that were the case every Chad would be bald.

DHT causes balding, not test

Glad you admitted how stupid your fingertips are.

Doesn't debunk the point, just supports the idea that an appeal to nature is fallacious and means nothing.

Vegans are truly amazing. I wish I had the willpower. It seems they are always more cut and jacked to the teeth as lifters. Good shit. I should try it sometime.

DHT is essentially a more potent and concentred test and a common cause of hair loss
Finasteride, a hair loss medication works by blocking DHT, side effects listed as More common:
>Decreased interest in sexual intercourse
>inability to have or keep an erection
>loss in sexual ability, desire, drive, or performance

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11932266
>Transdermal administration of DHT improves sexual function and may be a useful alternative for androgen replacement.
So chug down all the soy Dr Goldberg says so you can enjoy the long hair along with your new boyfriend

>Androstanolone, or stanolone, also known as dihydrotestosterone (DHT), is a naturally occurring anabolic–androgenic steroid (AAS) and androgen steroid hormone which is used medically in the treatment of male hypogonadism (androgen deficiency).

>Androstanolone is a potent agonist of the AR. It has an affinity (Kd) of 0.25 to 0.5 nM for the human AR, which is about 2- to 3-fold higher than that of testosterone (Kd = 0.4 to 1.0 nM)[6] and the dissociation rate of androstanolone from the AR is also about 5-fold slower than that of testosterone.[7]

soy turns you into a nu male? what a surprise

Mmmmmmhmmmm, that’s some good steroid muscle.

>drinking milk is somewhat nauseating if you think about it. You just have to assume my taste in things is right, also we can assume this "claim" about nutrition is 100% accurate because it supports my argument

When will vegans actually start using their brains? Are they stupid because they have a reduced consumption of omega-3 and other fatty acids which are proven to be essential in proper neurological development?

> 11:01:11

nice

both are agriculture waste products tho

get on the coconuts, bitchezzzz

lol how are you not disgusted by cow tit water? not even a vegan btw

shitskin detected

>drinking milk

My ancestors drank wine, and saved the milk for yoghurt and cheese.

ur ancestors ate fermented garbage

>Driving cars is somewhat unnatural if you think about it.

>Having vaccines is somewhat unnatural if you think about it.

>Not rolling around in our feces while starving because we subsist purely on hunting and gathering is unnatural if you think about it.

Appeals to nature are fucking retarded.

Why does this vegan have a depiction of an omnivore on his vegan shill shirt?

> Asians eat soy
> Asians never go bald

>eat soy
>"stop" hairloss (doubtful)
>develop gyno

milkcels btfo

Made me laugh

>implying fermentation doesn't make it taste better

Regarding your picture, you do realize durianrider is on roids, right? Anyways he's a delusional dyel loser

Isn't that because soy shits more estrogen into your body and thus more lady like, like full soft luscious hair?

Also pic related is his current hairline. Soy sure does stop balding doesn't it?

what can I do to increase DHT

So titties or being bald? I'm currently neither so I'll pass

>the only genus that continues to drink milk into adulthood

Because we're the only ones capable getting it out of something other than a pregnant tit. Cats and dogs love milk.

>Scientists have claimed that eating soy could help prevent men from developing prostate cancer and from going bald

Yeah, because it blocks testosterone. Congrats.

it doesn't if it actually tastes good in thefirst place, compare wine to fresh grape juice lol

rolling around in ur feces and huntin animals isn't natural tho, that'swhy it doesn't come easy

I drink almond milk because real men like to squeeze milk straight out of nuts. If I had the suction power, I'd suck the milk out of nuts myself and cut out the Jewish middleman trying to profit off my desire for nut milk.

>eat meat
>do steroids
>get ripped
>switch to shitty meme diet for internet points
>continue eating meat and pinning

>don't understand nutrition
>browse Veeky Forums to feel strong
>think getting 200g protein is hard
mfw

post body with timestamp
vegans never do this

Soy milk is about half the calories of cow milk, and while a gallon of cow milk is definitely not a healthy long-term nutritional solution, I doubt a gallon of soy milk is either.

no one does this faggot

Dht only accelerates hair-loss in people that are already predisposed to balding
also
>wanting to reduce the most powerful androgen in the body
enjoy your plump titties, faggot

>mfw veganfags

I couldn't find any paper but here you go user

I'm pretty sure that the retards who post this kind of shit are underage retards. I refuse to believe a grown man believes that posting heavily edited images of roided "vegans" who sell supplements and t-shirts to gullible retards is proof that their diet is healthy. pro-tip: the guy in your picture is not healthy, and didn't build his muscle because of his diet.
Smarten up.

>he didn't build muscles from diet
kek
lurk Veeky Forums more

actual based vegan natty

My dog still likes the occasional bowl of lactose free milk so go fuck your argument you parasite.

what a pointless rebuttal

fucking hot
if I become a veganon will I find guys like him?
holy shit

blatant samefagging to bump your shitty thread. pathetic

yes but you'll have to str8 b8 them

>being vegan is healthy because this image I found on the internet is telling me girls find vegans attractive
holy shit, the absolute state of vegan logic

umad bruh

neither of those examples are you. You seem to be indicating that you're vegan because it will make you more attractive to girls. It won't, if you have difficulty getting girls, being vegan won't help you. Eat vegan if you think it's healthy (debatable) but doing it to get get girls is laughably ridiculous.

>girl is taller
how sad

>Higher testosterone levels are linked to going bald
>Consuming Soy stops you from going bald

Really makes me think

Thanks for parroting 90% of the thread. Maybe read through if next time before sharing your valuable and unique insight.

Nah

>soy lowers test
>stops baldness

hmmm

>inb4 some actually nerd well ahksually'ing over test not related to mpb and that it's ahksually dht

yeah yeah, you just read your first informative Veeky Forums post

>>Higher testosterone levels are linked to going bald
correlation =/= causation, especially in this case. Retarded baldcels such as yourself only parrot that because it makes you feel good about your genetic inferiority. The truth is that your follicles are just more sensitive to DHT. Hence why numales often have receding hairlines while many roiders stay at a perfect NW1. Keep coping with your test bullshit though.

>inb4 some actually nerd well ahksually'ing over test not related to mpb and that it's ahksually dht

duh

How much would you need for optimal DHT handcuffing?

Just buy fin. I've been eating and drinking nothing but soy. Experiencing a shed, scalp still itches. No adverse affects.No gyno, brainfog, libido reduction etc.

that was a nice comeback, but you still retarded

good luck with that

apply silken tofu topically to scalp 3x daily before meals

doesn't matter already bald

small price to pay

That study was literally made by someone named Jamal though.

I only trust science from white and asian scientists.