/fraud/ - Anime is unbanned edition

/fraud/ - Anime is unbanned edition

Read all of gh15biblebodybuild.blogspot.com before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on l made up 16% of all posts last thread:

Friendly reminder not to forget your dick sucking neck exercises.

First for praying trapsader gets b&

I mean, I'm pretty cute though.

you have a point qtsader

It's too fucking hot in Sydney now fellas, I'm breathing heavy like an obese person in my uni tutorial and getting death stares kek

TEST, EQ, NPP stack

opinions?

>tfw 1 degree celcius here
save me

>

I want to start pinning quads, can someone show me the best spot to pin?

Are you saying I'm wrong?

how much of his weight gain is glycogen.
noob gains are pretty much glycogen, also roids add a lot more water weight too.

I probably wouldn't mind stealing your gains

Solid bulking stack, lot of bloat though.

What’s a good age to jump on that needle
Sticky say 26 and I’m 18 but I want fast gains

when you know when to yourself and can provide well educated reason for it

>I want fast gains
say no more

Also, stop using that version. Baka.

Wasn't me bb, just linked you to a thread.

Honestly if you know everything there is to know about training, eating, dosing, cycling, AI protocols, HCG, pct, liver stress and other symptoms, have tested sources, have access to bloodwork regularly and can store properly, then go for it. The problem is that you probably don't have a steady source of income, or the capability to get all these things. I hopped on at 20 because by then I had the independence and capability to access every resource I needed to keep myself feeling good. If you want to, you need to be brutally honest with yourself about these. Also anecdotally I've noticed that younger guys will need to watch for acne and gyno more than guys in mid to late 20s.

Also don't be one of those faggots on tren who drink 3 nights a week at parties and end up looking like a slightly veiny dyel natty with shit bloodwork, commit to the lifestyle or don't at all if you're going to fraud

>NPP instead of Deca

Why?

I have some winny i might chuck in too

Never used deca/npp before so wanna use a short ester in case shit goes wrong

kek
browsing /cgl/ and i come across this
mfw ur degeneracy has no limits

How long should raws last? I have some deca thats I've had for about two years still sealed. I also have some tren vials that I've had for the same amount of time, do you fuckers think they're any good?

probably expired, send them to me and i can properly dispose of them.

Well one, I'm not jacked and two that's not me. Also, I did apologise. She said she wasn't angry at me, she's just busy with school work.

>tfw just talking on the phone makes you want to die of anxiety

Just keep the dose low then, 200 is fine.

What happened with the redhead? Did you scare her off?

I just cant get into a cutting mood
Like I might as well use the detox peroid to get shreds

Less active compound in the raws, should still be ok though

The brews probably degraded more, bet therell be lots of pip

Any ausfags used imedical for blood tests? Is the test capped?

whats the basic blood test to get in USA that isnt too expensive and will show if im dying or not

lol im not sure what i expected you to look like, ahahahahahahaha

Out of curiosity Crusader, do you have a life or job or anything?
I come to this site once a twice a day while pooping and always see your name is this thread. How do you constantly have time for this?
Honest question not tryna be a dick.

I've been working on my neck senpai. How do i look

How tall are you man? I look like the far left but I'm 67 kg at 183cm/6'0

>Tfw /cgl/ is a better place for roiding than Veeky Forums.

Brewed steroids are actually more stable than raws (provided the oil hasn't gone bad) since the oil can act as an antioxidant. Jano had a neat writeup on it a while back.

We're all dying, just some more quickly than others.

Just go to a GP and get a referral.

Yeah man, quads are super easy to pin. Don’t let all the liberal lies about nerves and veins and shit dissuade you. You basically want to pin at ballsack height on the outer sweep. I pin about an inch above that mole. The skin is super thin there so it’s easy to be in the muscle.

Oh I was saying the solvents themselves
Old oil is always worse pip

But I do remember that, less oxidation or something

Post Halloween costumes /fraud/

I want everyone to know that I'm shooting up.

Pretty sure that's actually your TFL instead of the vastus lateralis. Idk tho A&P was a long time ago.

Aim for the upper outer portion of the thigh. It leaves little PIP as opposed to glute injections.

Bulking on tren y/n? Why?

I’m pretty sure it’s my quad. I can flex it and it’s part of that huge chunk on the outside portion. To be fair though, it does seem awkwardly high up when I’m pinning. Whatever the fuck it is, i pin it all the time and have absolutely zero issues.

With that being said, does someone wanna guide me through a delt or VG shot? I’ve never done anything besides quads and I’m kinda nervous about trying a new spot. Really not a fan of the process of figuring out where all your good spots/bad spots/veins are in a new location

If you're pinning "at ball level" it's probably the tensor fascia latae. But that's just being pedantic, if you're not getting pip and injecting low volumes you're gucci.

I thought her responses were short and bitchy to me which is not like her because I thought she had finally had it with me. Turns out she was just busy.

How do people not know what I look like yet? My face and/or body gets posted every thread.

I work full-time. I don't have friends. I don't have a girlfriend. I avoid social things with people I work wiht. I don't sleep very much, maybe 4-5 hours a night. I am thinking about going back to uni to get a degree in something that doesn't suck ass.

I'm 6'1".

Wow you look like shit bro

I inject 2mls every twice a week (so 4mls total/week) and I get pip every time of varying intensities, but I’ve found that is more related to my injection technique being shit since I’m a spastic retard that uses way too much force to push the oil through

Nice wallpaper.

600 test-e, 400 deca, 200 tren-e, 18.75 mg aromasin, 0.5 mg caber p/w

can i be a big boy now

You can be a banned boy now. Delet this

Drop the deca and just up the tren

thank you for looking out for me desu

>Per week.
Kek, try hitting a g of Test before jumping to Tren.

This is dumb. Tren and test work to achieve different goals.

y tho

y tho

this is the most stupid post

I'm meming, sorry it's not that obvious.

ok good meme

fr though this stack is fine right?

This is me.
I want to add mass from here but i dont want to get too fat or bloated. I just started 500mg test 600mg EQ.

My question: I want to add either tren or npp/deca, which would you recommend?

I mean sure. It's a little weak sauce though. How long are you running it for?

Why does body hair just fucking disgust me? Looking at your gorilla legs makes me want to wax mine again.

>tren or npp/deca
Tren.

I'm switching to BnC from now on and don't plan to come off (want a vasectomy anyway so don't care about balls), so this will maybe be 16 weeks or something before cruising for a while

May want to up the caber and/or asin depending on your e2 and prolactin sensitivity. Other than that it's a good lean-ish bulk.

What was/were your previous cycle(s)?

500 test-e for 16 weeks with dbol which was supposed to be 30 mg for 8 weeks but I stopped with the dbol early as I was struggling to keep up and attributed some throwing up to the dbol, pretty sure it could've been unrelated anyway but I am also sure the gear was weak though, this time going with a good lab (?) so should be decent

also done some SARMs (mk677, lgd4033)

Could have been some high blood pressure stuff making you sick. I know when my blood pressure was spiking because of tren, I'd get dizzy during workouts and throw my guts up every now and then.

But yeah, I'd say for a next stack it looks good. Then again, remember what I look like so take my advice with a truck load of salt.

>tfw cross-board shitposting on /cgl/

Feels fucking good. Didn't realise /cgl/ was full of grills.

Really?

That's your board bruh, they're even all fucked up with bpd and other disorders you may like to self diagnose

More EQ, 400 tren

Honestly, it's so fucking comfy.

I love mentally broken girls. Looks like fun. But /fraud/ is my comfort blanket.

It's super cute reading their thoughts. It's like reading my sisters diary when she was little.

For a bulk, test+tren, or test+deca? (i did a first only-test cycle in the past, but i've been sick and lost it all, want to recover and come back to gym)

I am also considering to use some dbol as a kickstarter, in order to see some early gains and increase motivation

What is your goal? Test/deca is going to be more comfy but not nearly as lean as test/tren.

What compounds would i need to acheive this? A lot or a little gear?

What do you mean? Laid is all natural

>dbol as a kickstarter
ew, no. I hate this meme.

>It's like reading my sisters diary when she was little.

Crusader.

>What compounds would i need to acheive this?
1cc genetics. Steroids =/= physique.

Yeah? Idk I always thought he was except this past year where hes looking crazy sometimes

That's what big brothers do, bully the shit out of your little sister. We're close because of it. She's calls me a weirdo for sending her lolis and I call her a cock sucking faggot.

>She's calls me a weirdo for sending her lolis and I call her a cock sucking faggot.
wut

>We're close because of it. She's calls me a weirdo for sending her lolis and I call her a cock sucking faggot.

CRUSADER

Goal is to get in the best shape possible for july 2018, but without considering the use of insulin or hgh.

Maybe i could first bulk on test-deca and them cut on tren, i don't know.

Or just tren for bulking and tren for cutting?

Planning on cruise after that period.

Did I stutter?

I have some liv52 on hand, should i forget it anyway?

I know being patient pays off but...

Kek, I used to chop up and bury my sister's dolls.
We're good friends now.

Haha great minds think alike, I decided that ill go 500 test 800 eq

I used to have a big fuck off T-rex toy that she was scared of. So when she was annoying me I'd basically use the toy to herd her into her room and place the toy at the door so she couldn't leave.

Kek, you should get her one as a gift.

>liv52
lmao fuck that homeopathic bs. Kickstarters in general are meh but dbol is a shit oral. Take it if you wanna look bigger for a few weeks but not actually gain any muscle.

What are you injecting exactly what dosages?

should i give a try to turinabol or just spend the money on more deca/tren and forget about orals at all?

I always suspect that they'll sell me dbol saying is tbol though...

Liv52 is legit great liver support.

I personally like tbol but some people hate it. You could kickstart with it, or just extend the cycle/blast with more oils.