Why tf didn't they use this chick?

Why tf didn't they use this chick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgzbY2wIq1U
instagram.com/brigittegoudz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same chick

Same non-muscle, but fatter

Because they should have used this chick.

because muscles on girls scare normies

>Same non-muscle, but fatter
Are you literally retarded or just blind?

Because she can't act

But neither can Gal.

Why didnt they use hafthor for hulk? Really activates your almonds huh

>tfw dislike fit girls before lifting
>tfw you want to like a fit girls arms and have her big spoon you

fuck this place

Cosplayers are not actors

>Mfw polygon complained about female violence in this

Why do all gym chick (except a few) have horrible faces?

He should've been wonder woman

Gal gadot cant even act she was a model who was cast as a hot extra in Fast and Furious and got jewed into the role for WA

Because most people are ugly.

Sure but these 4 are considered to be some of the most attractive fitness instagram models on the planet. They're 4s & 5s at best.

people get addicted to self-improvement usually initially through self-dislike, plus being a butterface who is fit af with dat ass is better than being just a butterface

>being a butterface who is fit af with dat ass is better than being just a butterface
It makes no difference tbqh.

because why wouldnt they use my jewish princess

blakketter is fine af but those others are all just decent looking women who're smart and well kept enough to take nice photos of themselves. you're delusional if you think 6 out of 10 women you see on the street look better than this bunch

number 3 is up there the rest are pretty ugly

Yah you can have her suck your dick whenever you want

>blakketter is fine af
shiggy

stop being a faggot what do you want average or ugly people to do? just stay at home and rot? it most certainly does make a difference just maybe not to some bitter nerd on the internet evaluating peoples worth in binary terms because that's how he copes with his own crushing insercurity

Whose the right?

Because she's not jewish, unironically gal gadot was picked because she's a jew. She's a nobody shit actress who is "regular people" good looking.

transition idk

well i guess she's fine af when she has her makeup, hair, lighting and camera angles under control, is that what you want? im not saying she's the most beautiful women who ever lived but if your dick doesn't twitch when you browse through her insta, you might be gay. just because these womens attractiveness is artifically exaggerated through this digital medium doesn't mean they aren't still pretty decent looking

Nikki pls.

3 4 1=2
although 4 could take run at top lass, need to see more pics

just lift for a few years and actually achieve some goals and you might have a little more appreciation for a women that does the same, pretty face or not.

you think ugly women don't know where they stand? go talk to actual women and you'll see how insecure they are and how aware they are that their faces and bodies don't measure up. dont shame them away from the only avenue for impriovement they might have

They call her Wonder Woman because you wonder if she has a dick.

>natasha
>horrible face
you have bad taste desu

>casting a goy

Not so fast

>you think ugly women don't know where they stand?
Women today have no fucking clue where they stand. Everyone is a model today. Everyone is a ''Stacey'' on tinder. Everyone has to travel to Africa and touch bald kids head.

It's delusion.

you're living in memes

your life will be damaged if you don't sort yourself out

always wondered why they casted a dyel skinny bitch to be a super hero, just look at the male super heros, superman, thor, captain america, batman, even spiderman, they're all fit and in shape, but wonder woman is just tall and skinny, not even that pretty

Not that guy but unironically like 50% of uni girls have taken at least one trip to guatemala/india/africa to help they keeeeeds.

Also, the amount of women who are getting "professional" pictures done and try to become some sort of instagram model has skyrocketed.

Dwelling on these things and letting them control you will ruin your life though, but that doesn't make them wholly false.

no u

It does.
It's not all about the face to men.
A woman with 20/10 body on a 4/10 face will get the dick 100% of the time.
And she'll get it harder then she ever thought possible.

She's probably not jewish

good luck with that

Thanks.
Hoping to split some average looking broads in half with my daddy dick.

wew

This is a picture of me btw.

The inner right one is a 10/10 judging from that pic alone.

>see this clip on twitch
>chat spamming that she's shredded, thicc, etc

You must be vietnamese or something.

She looks way better than Gal in the role. I buy her as a superhero. I would love more definition in the quads, but I would take this in a heartbeat over the hungry skelly that actually got the part.

Why is Natasha so perfect, bros?

>They're 4s & 5s at best.
Damn, I wanna see your 10 then

Not him though.

Because hollywood is a Jewish circlejerk

she's actually not hot and has no ass.

> picking a skelly with a nice smile over a beautiful blonde fitfu

Pic related, I think it's up your alley.

>beautiful

Just ignore him, he's an incel from lookism

That is so stupid.

> not beautiful

>meg is actually gross
huh, whaddyano

wrong

>2017
>being blind

Gal is jewish.

Why did (((they))) use (((Gal Gadot)))
It's just a coincidence user, nothing to see here

because when an ugly girl works out she becomes hot, ugly men get the rope

>File: YOUOYIF.jpg (101 KB, 1080x1080)
she's not jewish, it's that simple.

it's really annoying when ugly women get nice bodies because you see them from the side or behind and get turned on then feel disgusted when you see their face and start contemplating whether you can just fuck her from behind without kissing her

is this now where we go? Somehow everyone is ok with women like that? ew

jesus christ Trump needs to ban makeup

6/10 with filters, makeup and cherrypicked selfie.

>Why did the place swarmed by jews and run by jews picked a jewess for their trimestral capeshit blockbuster?

>all vapid whores with fake tits
>shitty advice
>no muscle to speak off
>just glorified make-up/daily life blogs

I thought this was a meme, but I was talking with my friend yesterday about a tomboy friend he had, and he said she "sadly had abs, but a pretty face", like muscle definition was a bad thing. Is this what normalfags actually believe?

Normalfags aren’t usually closeted homosexuals posting on a Taiwanese finger puppet board, so their taste might be different than yours.

God I love muscly thighs on women

how do i get a warrior /wheyfu/ with bigger glutes than me? even if she has bigger glutes than me i think i can steal wield a blade better than her. we will conquer a kingdom and procreate other warrior children.

Have your average, physically subpar, unmotivated and lazy women. I'll take a woman with strength of body, that also indicates strength of character, any day of the week

>sadly

She was good in the movie

She’s a Turk isn’t she? Not that I care, I think she’s attractive.

because Weinstein likes slim girls

Because they don't wear make up to the gym and youre a tard

And you wonder where women get this inflated opinion of themselves.

She's completely jewish from jewish israel.

Tfw as an actual Greek you have to watch a jewish skeleton larp as a greek warrior goddess.

Whitney Simmons

youtube.com/watch?v=dgzbY2wIq1U

Guys
How do I get a stronk gf?

Ah, so he's openly homosexual by saying that.

This chick says she can deadlift 200kg

This chick looks 40.

She was 21-22 in that picture.

this

Grosses them out.
Muscles on women grosses out the normies.
They see it as the functional equivlent of a man cross dressing or a man getting tits installed.

It's a niche 0.000000000000000000000000001% of men finds attracive, literally.

I think he's talking about the op girl
instagram.com/brigittegoudz/
she says she's ukrainian. I assume tatar

Yeah, all lesbians and feminists push it hard as fuck.
But when women actually say fuck no and they don't have any men to manipulate into helping them they back off.
Swole women being pushed as good and the norm in fitness is why the average woman anywhere will ever ever touch a weight bar or a dumbell or even get to heavily into fitness.
That leaves scum like oz and the rest of them free reign to tell them and sell them whatever the fuck they want.

I doubt that boy-like lesbo said that.