What do you hate about your body?

What do you hate about your body?

>really bad knock knees
>orthopedic surgeon says no surgery

Where are you from?

>no calves

canada

Work on external hip rotation, e.g. gluteus medius: the bad girl machine

My long neck. It's hard to put traps this high up dammit. Plus it just makes me look awkward and less masculine.

Its not weak glutes that are causing it

Leggy as fuck. 37" inseam on 6'1" body.

Stopped growing when I was 13. Brother is 6'8". Father is 6'4. Mother and sister are 6'2".

Dick is way too big. 10x8. Terrifies most girls.

Retroverted hips and anteverted femurs. I have like 5 degrees of hip internal rotation when I should have 45. And my hip flexion on center is so bad I'm a good 12 inches short of the bar to deadlift conventional with a neutral spine.

But even as a skeleton I had a shoulder to waist ratio of 1.7.

Come to India we fix. Send bobs and vagene.

I have knock knees but not too bad
unfortunately it is more of a bone problem and less of a muscle problem but it has improved a little since I started going to the gym last year
worst thing about my body is probably that my bicep insertions are a bit high

Pectus excavatum

Ass is the least aesthetic muscle group on me currently

Large hips.

Shallow kneecap grooves.

Both kneecaps get dislocated easily. Its very painful and each time it happens it fucks up my knees more. its genuinely traumatic thinking about it. Occasionally someone wil post a gif of it on Veeky Forums or r/WTF and i'll need to be sick.

no, im not looking at any gifs in this thread. dont bother trying.

Are you a former fatty?

Super high lats. Fuckin sucks

I also have a mild form of this. I do have a small and weak ass, is that really a cause of knock knees? I also have flat feet, and was a former fatty...I might nor make it senpai

My big ass and womanly thighs. A man should not have such hips.

you know it

yes

everything but that's a thread for /lgbt/

talking about the body on a bodybuilding/strength training forum vs faggot forum

No wonder

My big fucking lips and nose, also the stretch marks on my butt, i have a nice butt though.

I also had to wait 6 months for the appointment! Gotta love socialized healthcare

What was the phrase again? "takes a maul to drive a railroad spike"?

Anyway, I know that ass feel.

I've had periorificial dermatitis for almost a year now, it is annoying as fuck

I've been on antibiotics for a month now so hopefully it'll clear up

See: Then also work on calf strength and retrain your feets arches. Google how to do it.

>tfw woman in line behind me at pizza place said I had a girls butt

>tfw you look in the mirror and see its true

>tfw all my fat goes to my ass and thighs, and I also naturally have a massive amount of ass and thigh muscle

>tfw barber thought i was 16 despite being really bulky and 6'1"(inherited wide frame and thick neck from dad)

>tfw 4 inches shorter than dad, 6 inches shorter than brother

Kill me. Well, at least I'm not having my hairline recede in my early 20s like my brother is, and my father did in the past(old picture he showed us of him). Oh, and my head is fucking huge, I can't find glasses or hats.

Become a trap

Oh, and I have accessory navicular bones in both feet, and my strongest prescription(in my right eye) is -5.50.(left is -4.75)

Dude, I'll just look like a big dude with a big ass, with a wig that hardly fits. And I'll probably need to pay more if I get a weave.

Shit, I forgot to mention my EE feet. I should probably pursue an EEE actually, most shoes do not fit my feet, and I can't size up or else the heel is too big. It's just the ball of the foot and toes. And the long arms/short torso thing is a nightmare for finding shirts.

Consult another orthopedic surgeon.

Why would a different one be any different

doctors' opinions vary

Guess I'll try. takes super fucking long to get an appointment here though

if we're going to bitch about legs, I have bowed as fuck legs, they don't get noticed a lot but when you do they look dumb af.

If you know anyone who has had surgery for something similar ask them what orthopedic surgeon they went to, if what you want is surgery. Some doctors are more likely to recommend surgery than others.

bow legs arent nearly as bad as knock knees though. Klokov has bow legs are they look fine on him

>Leggy as fuck. 37" inseam on 6'1" body
Damn, no kidding. I'm 31" at 6'2.
Wouldn't strengthening hip flexors (and whatever other muscles that internally rotate hips) improve your condition? Have you seen a physiotherapist or tried doing band exercises?