I can’t get enough sleep, it’s hard for me and I only get around 4 hours...

I can’t get enough sleep, it’s hard for me and I only get around 4 hours, any tips on how I can get better sleep or any pills I should take?

Your body will hit you with sleep hormones every 2 hours starting at 10 and ending at 6 at which point your body recognizes a new day

Lay down in absolute darkness before 10 or before 12 and close your eyes and don't move

Fuck this man is absolutely hideous

meditate
try headspace app
it works

mk677

Be honest now, how much caffeine do you consume daily?

Smoke weed

Not Op but I suffer from the same thing.
I wonder if it's because I workout at 7pm

I can't get out of work before that, and I can't work out in the mornings.

None at all I’ll have tea occasionally throughout the week

I take 5mg melatonin and I fall asleep faster
I read it's not great for you but after years of tossing and turning I don't care

that wasn't a question

I've had insomnia for nearly a month now and I'm pretty sure it's because of overtraining as I've switched to Smolov Jr.'s program.
I've also had sleeping issues my whole life but zolpidem tartrate always knocks me out, ask your doctor about it, but don't take it for a long period of time without taking a break or else you'll get addicted to it.

it's your diet bra

What the fuck is this broscience

maybe lift like a real man and work you fucking degenerate

Skip coffee. Get a good sleeping routine. Do cardio if you skipped it like a retard. Make sure you lie down in complete darkness with eyes closed and don't think too much.

hes speaking in memes, but your circadian cycle which regulates your body secretes melatonin (hormone that makes you feel sleepy) in response to decreased lighting, so by lowering the amount of sunlight/blue light from your phone/computer before whatever time you sleep, your body will be able to more easily sleep.

tl;dr darkness makes body secrete melatonin, sunlight/artificial blue light from devices are making you unable to sleep by inhibiting melatonin secretion.

I vape or eat weed and sleep my 8hours like a baby daily

>needing drugs to work properly
NICE you made it bro :)

Go to you doctor and cop a 100 mg prescription of Trazadone, that ish knocks you out like a light

medfag here
before you go to your doctor for a prescription, try improving your sleep hygeine first. This means no screens in your bedroom, and no tv an hour before sleep, same time every night, no blue light etc. if that doesn't work, think about reducing caffeine intake. then maybe try melatonin, some forms you can get OTC in some countries. can try valerian if you're into herbal remedies (problem is supplement companies dont have reliable amounts in their product). then maybe try to get a prescription strenght melatonin. once that fails maybe try a sleeping pill. problem is that they can be habit forming

this
I love ambien

Magnesium