CBT

The old one seems kinda dead.

New current body thread. Bulking edition. Nobody under 200lbs allowed.

Stats:
225lbs
5'11

Looking to get up to 230lbs, but it's getting fucking hard to eat so much.

Nice ouroboros my man

Bump

73kg 186cm
what should I focus on?

Thick
Focus on gaining weight

Being at least 190 cm, becuase everything less than that is a midget

I try to eat 4 meals a day and i sometimes hit 5 meals a day, went from 70.8kg to 73kg in 2 months. Any tips?

Damn bro mirin. I really hate being under 200 pounds. I know it’s a meme because of Rippetoe but it’s true. Men under 200 pounds are just pathetic twinks that should finish their transition so us alpha males have something to fuck. This is me at 200 , I want to be around 215-200 but I don’t really have the genetics to do it and maintain some semblance of leanness

I wish I actually looked like I lift

been working out a bit over 2 months.
currently bulking, 195 atm.
thoughts?

Count calories.
4 or 5 meals a day doesn't mean much if you don't know anything about the size and the composition of the food.

Mcdouble coming through
>5'10
>18
>bench 205
>squat 400 (it was 90 because of football coach)
>dl 385
>op 155
>mile 6:20

Love the boxers

Sideways.
I look so fucking bad, but it's just so comfy

OP, natty?
pls don't lie to me I want to know if I should hop on gear or not
I'm 24, 5'10, 200lbs and pudgy still. Was thinking in about a year jumping on.

Nigga, you like 108 pounds telling someone they need to focus on something when you don't even do it yourself?

5'7x185
That chest can incline bench 195x3. And those forearms and biceps can row 185x6

mirin
nice arms and pecs but your back leaves a lot to be desired
A L P H A
you dont

>Dadbod as a 18 year old athletic guy

Lol wtf my man

Focusing on anything at that point is retarded, just hit everything enough and eat enough to slowly but steadily gain weight.

1.83 82kg here.

>Dadbod as a 18 year old athletic guy
Feels good man

Just started working out again
Fell into a depressive spiral for two years. Not letting that happen again
Taking ownership of myself and getting it all back on the rails

This will be my before picture in a year.

5'8, 180lbs
Skinnyfat self loathing mode.

Ya not my best pic or pose but I am focusing on deadlifts recently

FIxed the rotate

Do I bulk up or cut down to ~160 first where I won't be such a fat sack of shit

I'm more focused on running, swimming and calesthetics with my current routine and my long term goals

I'd love to get bigger, but where I'm at right now in my life, those other goals are a hell of a lot more important.

Good work

5'11, 230lbs

5'7 160. What do. Working out for 2 months now .

You have a very solid frame. I say, bulk and go heavy.
You're gonna look good either way

Thanks man, will do

We're all gonna make it

6'3"
184lbs

Doesn't look like it, unfortunately. Unusually dry-looking for being 225 at 5'11

I'm 170 right now up from 145. I think that's a decent weight for my height.

How to count calories if i eat weird arab food at 5 times a week

Stop eating weird Arab food.

You look good at this weight, but how about another 30lbs to really get things moving?

can't hide that nerd aesthetic, bro

Reposting since I got no reply last time.

Yeah my goal is 185, gonna see how that sits on me and go from there.
Used to be in a top 100 guild in WoW, best geared Paladin on my server. Shit was tight man.

Work chest, and stop smoking the devil's lettuce

6'0
200 Ibs
How long till I reach Zyzz mode?

just a herb, man

but, I know, chest is what I have wanted the most but I just can't have a decent chest

I currently bench 100x2, 102.5 x 2. I also do 5x8 dips with +32.5 kg and then 5x8 with + 22.5. I mean, these stats are nor that bad but my chest looks like shit. The volume is also a lot, I do inclince, 9 sets of bench, etc. What else should I try?

Goal body.

lol, fag, learn to count calories and actually eat properly. Google is your friend.

those stats are lies.

>just a herb, man

Heroin is just a flower man.

Nice and gay 4 me.
What are your stats?

Nearing that 2 pl8 ohp and 4pl8 deadlift, I really need to cut though

I've had people assume I'm over 200lbs does that count?

What's the use of those numbers if you look like an average skinnyfat loser that never touched a weight in his life.
Why put in the effort to train just to look like shit? I mean I train because I like the feeling of it too and to compete against myself but why not put in that little bit of effort and actually make sure you look like a respectable human bean

Stfu twink faggot

Aww did I hurt your fatty feelings?

this isnt me

>What's the use of those numbers if you look like an average skinnyfat loser that never touched a weight in his life.
To lift bigger numbers?

>Why put in the effort to train just to look like shit?
To get better? I do care a little bit, but as long as I can run decently and lift decently then I don't really care how my body looks.

>I mean I train because I like the feeling of it too and to compete against myself but why not put in that little bit of effort and actually make sure you look like a respectable human bean
And that's really cool for you, but I'm good.

Oh god pls. None of them are impressive.

Thoughts? Never really shown my body to anyone so any criticism will be accepted

Cut please

Goal body

Well, weight depends on height. If you're at least 5'10 you can be 200+ tho, assuming you're not afraid of being over 12% bf.

Looking pretty good btw, but shave that hair, mate. It makes you look awful.

Thanks man, it means a lot :)

You look like a tomato, both in shape and color

you have the face of someone who has never worked out at the library

I'm , basically want to upgrade my bearmode to look like you and get my big lifts up.

Solid

I don't know, 60 years maybe? 40 if you smoke and eat poorly, perhaps less if you get caught in an unfortunate accident or something.

You look good man! I think your arms are bigger then mine desu, just work on that ohp and bench and you'll be bigger than I am

What program are you on?

170lbs 5'10" 7x5.5
185x8 front squat
175x8 bench
315x5 deadlift

I started with Stronglifts, moved on to 5-3-1, and now I'm on Reaver which is one I got through a group I follow

height and lifts?

What's your opinion of 5/3/1?

this leglet gets more girls than i do

I thought it was good, the app is really easy to use and super helpful. It just wasn't giving me major break throughs, so I switched to a regimen created by a bear mode dude I admire

>2 months
nice roids

Wtf I am exactly the same height and weight and I look like this (pic is me) without pump. Do you have exeptionally low bodyfat or did you do 50 burpees just before taking the pic ?

Can I get a bit of feedback? Something is just a little off-putting about my body but I can't put my finger on it. I know my arms are pretty small but I'm not sure if that's it. I do have a small bit of chest, this lighting is really shitty, but is that all? I feel disproportionate.

Looking solid, especially traps, could use some more chest, though I know I need the same

Forgot to rotate it, it's been awhile my bad

Man I looked this up and it's like the perfect blend of fit and pol that I'v been looking for.
I believe a warrior subculture is vital for our civilization to regain its confidence and momentum.

It's pretty epic, it's basically a reverse pyramid workout focused on compound lifts with accessories and HIIT thrown in, plus all the wolf cult stuff which is badass

killing yourself

You just need to build yourself up more. This weight doesn't suit your frame.

Appreciate the feedback, I'm 185 and been struggling with gaining more for awhile now, just need to really buckle down and do it.

10 lbs in a month,I just got kinda fat
:(
5'11

Thicc
Mirin arms.

Make sure you eat those 3500-3700 no matter what

You're about 6'2?

But I like eating food.

Correct

I think you'll look hella good at 210 or so

Thanks man! I'm working on my chest extremely hard because i know it's pretty disproportionate

you finally decide to bulk and you do it like a retard? the fuck dude

I like food owell

Bulking while lactose intolerant is very hard, but at least I’ll never lose my abs or jawline

why the flag emojis?

I wanted to cover my dick/ass because fags lurk in these threads

Meh im bored fuck it, wavering between suicide and optimism.

Why do you feel the need to be modest among other men, like you would among women? Hmm? Really says something about you.

Nice. Stats?

Good legs. Get the bodyfat down on those abs and you'll be golden

Id fug you

No offence but your about 5 years away from using your body to pull bitches

>b-but this fat bitch called laura sucked my dick one time

Doesnt count

With that top right pic im not surprised you got no reply.