What is your honest opinion on him?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1fw1RmPf870
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yotvingians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_Slavic_piracy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_people
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that that beard was trendy some years ago.
I donĀ“t know anything else about that random guy on your pic.

I thought everyone on his would know Survive The Jive. Here's a quick rundown:

youtube.com/watch?v=1fw1RmPf870

Is this another suave looking internet guy that appear to enlighten us to some not to common knowlage about history only to use it as a vehicle push the meme philosophy of the week before being discredited by his own audience further down the line and be completely forgotten within a year or two?

Attached: 10-guy-in-real-life-2.jpg (680x919, 76K)

I think he's cool.

Had my hopes up until I saw his channel info
>Since 2007, StJ has been an alternative media source; promoting anti-consumerist and anti-materialist perspectives. The channel promotes indigenous and traditional cultures as a way to oppose globalisation.

OP please, getting good pagan and indo-euro YouTube videos is hard to find as it is through all the fucking Akkad's on the site, why do you disappoint me in such ways?

Hes alright if you realize up front that he is basically just Varg lite and then take everything he says with a grain of salt

He's a larper with good intentions.

Saxon who WE WUZes as a Swede.
Hello, Grandpa
>Varg lite
no no no no. Varg is batshit. Indo-European man at least uses academic sources and references for his videos, Varg just puts up the picture of that Jewish geneticist and claims all science is an attack on blondes.

Look at arguments between him and Varg and you'll see that this guy is far more intelligent.

Yeah he is, which is why he's "Varg lite".

>Saxon who WE WUZes as a Swede.
He does have Viking blood though.

>Viking blood
What the fuck does that mean? Can you have a fucking construction worker blood as well?

A construction worker can be of any ethnicity and in any era, Vikings were specifically Norse raiders and conquerers during the Viking Age.

>Vikings were specifically Norse raiders and conquerers during the Viking Age.
And that's bullshit, because Slavs and Balts had their own Vikings as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yotvingians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_Slavic_piracy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_people

You imbeciles use "Viking" in a wrong way, which is embarrassing. Viking was a profession not a race or ethnicity.

Nobody ever refers to Slavs and Balts as Vikings except when they are in one way or another associated with actual Norse Vikings which two of your examples are.

Also, it is pretty fucking obvious that in this case i was refering to the Norse Vikings, even by your definition, since little to no Balto-Slavic warriors ever made it to England.

Pathetic cringey larper.

>Hello, Grandpa
Not being a sucker is bad now?

Angles and Saxons were Migration Period, not Viking period. I doubt he has actual Scandinavian Viking ancestry, just west European Germanic.

The fact that you need it specifically to be indo-european will pretty much leave you with only we wuzzing.

There are some genetic differences between Nords and Anglo-Saxons (especially if you take into account the early assimilated Celts). Of course the two groups have mixed plenty over the years in England and he probably has more Saxon ancestry than Norse, but as i understand it he has more of the latter than most Englishmen.