Meat eaters BTFO! Why are you still eating meat 2000 + 17?

Meat eaters BTFO! Why are you still eating meat 2000 + 17?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
nhs.uk/news/food-and-diet/vegetarians-have-poorer-quality-of-life-study-claims/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking manlets taking all the dumbells.

Jesus christ dude my sides are in orbit

FUCKING KEK

Kek

Some serious samefaggotry in this thread

REK'D

Lol

pasta

>Being so desperate for approval you samefag and copy an old post word for word.

Include me in the screen

Fucking milk came out of my nose, thanks alot asshole

>stealing a joke from another thread just for the replies
You sad sack of shit

best pasta

Loud kek

OP literally making the same thread just to copy/paste the same fucking joke we had a few days ago.
Anonymous board was a mistake.

Funny content on Veeky Forums. There is still hope

Well played sir, well played.

>Veganism
>joke stealing
>samefagging
>Asking to be put in screen caps
This is officially the most cancerous thread ever

When will they learn?

>All those (You's)

Lmao

my sides

Ebin

>being so desperate for (you)s that you copy an old post from the archive

Not as funny as the first time m8

Was there a glitch in the matrix? We had this thread a few days ago

So this is the new 1 rp max meme joke now?

Because
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

hahaha

Unoriginal kill your self. This was the firsr post on the last thread with this picture

Put me in the screencap

>17 posters
>35 replies

lol this thread again

+1

Fake news

>the faggots have no idea

lel

As much fun as I would have addressing all four (ha) of your sources, I'm just going to take a look at the last one. Here's the author's bio on breakingmuscle. Her citations are weak or not supporting her position, and she doesn't have the requisite background in nutrition to understand that.

haha

t.guy that has no argument

Yeah that's pretty fucked up.

Been a while Veeky Forums has made me laugh this hard

Never change /b/ never change

Someone should archive this shit

>1
Specifically says you need to eat. Makes his case by pointing out a guy who got his caloric surplus by eating peanuts
>2
States that high-protein diets are not as damaging as previously believed. Directly refuted by the study in link three
>3
>These findings indicated that supplementation was beneficial for increasing muscle strength in 1 RM bench press but timing of ingestion was not important. The results on body composition may have had different effects if participants had consumed adequate kcal.kg-1, as greater-than-maintenance-caloric needs are required for muscular hypertrophy to occur.
Again, literally only talking about protein intake (saying one gram per 1.2kg is within the optimal range for lifters) and saying that protein timing is not important.
>4
She posts a load of bullshit about how hunter/gatherers didn't have the diseases that come from obesity. No shit. They had to actually hunt for their food while all you have to do is sit in your car to get a McDouble.
>Meat helps keep blood sugar levels stable due to its fat and high protein content
High-fat diets have been shown to increase insulin resistance. They do the exact opposite of what she claims.
>Meat has a high thermogenic effect because of its protein content, so that approximately thirty percent of its calories are burned off during digestion alone.
Alcohol does this even better. The thermic effect of protein is the contribution to this claim, and you can get protein from plant sources. It's a lazy claim made by someone who doesn't understand nutrition from her degree in government and politics
>meat protein, which provides all of the essential amino acids human bodies need
Another weak argument about complete proteins. Funny how she forgets that soy is a complete protein.
>vitamin B-12 can only be found in animal sources
Nutritional yeast and breakfast cereal are not made from animals

>mental health
>nhs.uk/news/food-and-diet/vegetarians-have-poorer-quality-of-life-study-claims/
Her own source explicitly says that the conclusion she's trying to push is not valid by the survey's design. She's pushing an agenda because she has no real argument.

>screencapping your own samefagged pasta
I've never seen someone who needs to kill themselves so badly

You fucking sad human being

VERY BTFO

nice screen cappage retard