BRAND NEW ALPHAKINO

BRAND NEW ALPHAKINO

youtube.com/watch?v=I7CoHgCIxdk

LMAO 7.5 PLAET!1

This midget claims to have an 19" neck. LMFAO. Even his skull is 22" tops. There's NO WAY his neck is bigger than 16" lol. What a fraud.

>*jelly giraffe noises*

everyones neck looks like that when leaning back lmfao

post neck

He's getting fatter.

im tired of seeing this ugly manlet jew in my recommended videos

>the chad bloatmaxx

Just go try it yourself in front of a mirror. Mike Tyson's neck is 20" here, and his skull was probably twice the size of that peanut head lol. And you're telling me manlet destiny has a 19" neck? Just LOL. He is a fucking manlet fraud.

bugenhagen wannabe

That deadlift with the form and lift boxes has 50% the ROM as a normal deadlift

Guy is not try hard at all

damn look at those TRAPS

atleast bugenhagen is strong and doesnt have to use all those blocks, slingshots, chains, belts, wristwraps, bands and other shit to make up obscure exercises to make himself seem strong.

uai dass hi tok laik sumuon dewing a hourrible Ahnold imprassiun

They are literally the same build

me on the left

This guy triggers some Veeky Forumsizens so hard. What is it exactly that triggers you guys? Self-hating, crab-mentality manlets? DYEL lanklets?

I admit his old PUA stuff is cringy, but I think he's one of the better youtubers out there. Not quite AthleanX quality, but I subscribe and watch most of his content.

>t. non manlet

is that pic shopped? where s the rest of him?

manlets are pathetic

What a terrible misquote

lmao pulling jefferson from blocks as a manlet? how far does the bar need to move like 3 inches haha

>Jefferson pulls from blocks
This dude is a complete meme lifter. Does anyone actually follow this shit?

jason stop embarassing yourself.

BetaDestiny is the biggest bro science bullshitter. Can't stand this fuck.

t. triggered sub 3plate bench lanklet incel

BasedDestiny

He's getting fucking fat.

*swole

And on the right

His cockiness and confidence makes every little bitch try to nip at his ankles, it's very typical.

nigger is doing the head tilt back, manlet is doing barely any in this particular picture. you'd have to use a ridiculous tilt picture of both, like
the entire "neck" meme is ALL just head tilt.