Hydration

How much water should a lifter have in a day?
How the fuck do I hold onto it? I try and drink more but I am constantly having to piss and it's all coming out clear

try to aim for a pee every 3 hours

Why is that optimal?

If you're pissing clear than you're drinking enough. You won't die drinking less. I just have a big glass bottle of water and have a gulp whenever I feel like it. If you have water readily available you will drink quite a lot. So just listen to your body.

Water is overrated. All these "dude drink more water post" is bullshit. You don't have to drink so much water that you are constantly pissing

So how much do you drink in a day?

2l a day here. Also point of order about this thread if we start to discuss liquid amounts let's keep this in litres. Nobody cares about imperial measurements and whatever other weird shit yanks and old britbongs use to measure

I drink a lot but yeah when you are out it's difficult to interrupt your day constantly by searching for a place to piss. The lack of public toilets disturbs me why don't people piss

I drink 6 lts a day.

Drink as much as you need, pee as much as you need.

It's retarded to live by a rule of how much water you should drink. And it's equally retarded to try to find ways to pee less.

HOW

People often suffer from constipation , headaches/nausea , fatigue & other shit , this doesn't happen to people who drink enough.

in the collective imaginary piss is yellow , and not light yellow but DEEP yellow , in the imaginary collective piss has a smell because it is highly concentrated in waste , it's not the case for most Veeky Forums people

>How much water should a lifter have in a day?
ALL OF IT

Drink as much as you feel comfortable with but at least 2 litres a day. I do always hava a bottly at hand to drink and when lifting I unironically have a 2-litres container of water with bcaa and a bit of salt with me.

I don't pay any attention to the number amount, I just judge it based on how often I see and the color. dark=drink more, medium = drink more,medium-light to light=good, super clear = drink less

Bro dont listen to these fags. You should aim at least for 3 gallons of water daily. At least

Wtf is a gallon use proper measurements yank

Interesting. How much salt per litre and what is the benefit?

don't ask too many questions kiddo

I don't know how niggers drink 2 litres, some days i'm good with a 500ml bottle or 2 of them

Don't try and silence my inquiry or I'll get the ACLU

Drink when you are thirsty, drink alot before and while exercising. The 8 cups a day is a myth fueled by the water industry.

Not him but. Drink 12 bottles of water. That's my recommended. It varies with size though.

Try 6 liters, thirstlet.

drink around 1.5-2l a day, as well as 4 cups of tea

5L a day here, why is it so hard for you shit cunts ? Just drink some fucking water

It's like 2 liters.

get in some sodium nigga

I take it you've seen a gallon of milk before, yes?

173 fluid ounces a day here

Until you drowned yourself

Its haaaaaard. I am already leaking like a BP oil rig

Adding salt to water makes it easier for the body to absorb it because ions.
In other words you get hydrated instead of clogging up your system and having to pee every hour.

Weight/2 = how many ounces per day.

more like 4 liters

This board has to be 70% Anglo. I'm also convinced the people that use kg when talking about weight here are larping.