Get a protein powder like pic related

>Get a protein powder like pic related
>Drink after workout
>Spend the rest of the day trying not to vomit

What the fuck is wrong with me? Are they really this awful? I'm a small guy, it's alot of volume and the chunks are nauseating. Is there any other shakes I can make? Or is this how it is? Do other people feel this shit after drinking these? I'm bulking, currently skinny-fat, pic related is the one I'm using now, best taste I've found so far.

Get some fucking normal whey not that ENHANCED TURBO WHEY like that.

First of all get normal whey, preferably isolate.
Second of all stop being a pussy, it tastes delicious. You probably can't handle it because it's not packed with sugar which you are addicted to fatty.

ELITE SERIES
MUSCLTECH
100%
STAR
GoLD METAL

>60g protein
Because that's a fucking huge serving. Try one scoop

There should never be lumps, use a blender if needed

Use milk

I eat absolutely zero sugar outside of fruits. I think it's the little chunks, they just set me off

It was cheap on sale and I'm poor

Tried one scoop, still chunky. I have tried blending with different powders but I'll try again with this one

>advising milk to someone that is skinnyfat
yeah don't drink milk fatty

Lactose intolerant.

Use water

The strawberry and vanilla flavors of this brand are great.
FUCK TRIPLE CHOCOLATE THOUGH
I'm slowly using up mine, triple chocolate is the worst fucking flavor for this brand, but its been helping me make gains.
I just chug it as quickly as possible without trying to taste it.

>triple chocolate is the worst fucking flavor for this brand
Damnit. Well the more you know.

Wait, does that come out as liquid or something?

>He can't drink 6-8oz and fit it in his macros
You sound like a little bitch faggot

Get one of those blender bottles, they have whisk balls you put in to get rid of chunks.

Vanilla is best whey flavor.

Dude if protein powder doesn't taste a little bit good to you then I don't know what to tell you.

Alright I'll get one

Semi-related.

My tub of ON gold standard vanilla is running out and want to try a new flavour. Is the banana or strawberry ones any good?

Is that a good powder for the skinnyfat peoples?

Yeah it's great. Never chunks and tastes alot better than other brands i've tried. A bit pricey though. Could probably find better value powder but I like this one.

>A bit pricey though
I live in NYC. The food I buy costs me my 401k here so I'm a little strapped for cash. How expensive?

Don't know how much it costs in the us. Doubt it's gonna break you bank though. Just a little more expensive than some other brands.

As someone who loves strawberry flavor, I didn’t enjoy the ON strawberry. I haven’t tried the banana though.

I always blend mine with cold water from the fridge before I go, also my blender cup has an insulation slip thing, so hen I com out it’s perfectly smooth and nice and cool. Fuck those shaker cup things

blend it you dumb faggot

Guy try isopure zero carb from gnc i love it