What does TRT feel like, bros?

I like it. I'm less tired throughout the day. Libido is also improved. Easier time gaining strength. Slightly better mood too.

I'm on 70mg test and 400iu HCG E3.5D

Doesn't feel like anything to me personally. I felt no different from before going on or after.

How’d you get on?

Anyone tried androgel?
That's what I've been prescribed.

> 400iu HCG E3.5D
No ai? Are u bloated? That's kinda high hcg

It sucks. It is literally nothing
Search the interwebs.
You know what must be done.

My test was 10 points higher than the low, so my doc refused any treatment. I went to a local anti aging clinic and they hooked me up. It's about 100/month because they don't take insurance

I'm on month 2.5 of treatment, haven't had blood work yet so idk about needing an AI

I think my prolactin is gone to shit. Does caber bring any testlike effects?

Ask /fraud/

That's disappointing. My T was sub 240 when I got it tested, so I was hoping I'd stop feeling like shit if my doc ended up prescribing it.

How long have you been on it?

Is Bioavailable Test the same as Free Test?

I've got a shitpile of androgel sitting here. I've actually been wondering what would happen if I put it up my ass. I can't seem to find anything online about it, so I guess I'll give it a shot and check back in a week.

Please make a thread about it

You should consider just self medicating instead of paying 100 per month once they've established a good dosage that works for you. Its a lot cheaper illegally and you can still get blood work done yourself every now and then if you want to.

With pics of the appliation? You fucking fag

Morning wood.

Morning wood for days.

It's great. literally everything is better. more confidence, better concentration, better at working under pressure. its not enough to shrink my balls either. 150mg/week here

125mg sust/week you get used to pinning. Moods stable, gains finally coming. On my first cycle now so on a low dose of 500mg a week for now. Can't stop getting hard. I wank like 4 times a day.

TRT changed my life

Was going to write a bunch of shit how it changed my life, but than deleted it all

>Fuck you
>Get your test levels checked
>If you're not in the minium 450-550 than go fuck yourself
>If your free test is not between 15+ get TRT
>If your SHBG is robbing your free/total test and your SHBG is out of wack lose weight or start weight lifting
>SHBG is hard to control/change

Free/total test can be changed with just TRT

>Total Levels are now between 900+
>Free test is now at 30+
>I also use AI
>I also use HCG
>My balls still work fairly well
>The TRT can change lives if you are not at an optimal level

im 31 and feel like i may be low test....i dont seem to gain muscle or lose fat at all and im generally tired and low mood all the time

however, i do jack off daily...does high test = high libido? or can you still be low test and high libido?

that was me last year. trt gave me the motivation to do things other than jack off

>however, i do jack off daily...
you fucking idiot

im 31 y/o britbong, do i just go and get it checked out by a doctor then head there for weekly shots?

is not jerking off daily normal? i assumed all guys did, even the guys with girlfriends have sex daily no? so they should be as tired as me?

Mine was on the NHS. I went private because of time and shit. NHS are really anti TRT

so go see my local gp, he takes blood, they send it off for checks and if i come back as low T, it's just a case of weekly visits for shots?

what dosage you on lad?

Mine went like this.

Feel shit. Get bloods done. Nothing. Ask for testosterone to be done. Comes back low. Referred to an endocrinologist. Get MRI. Get liver scans... ? Get diagnosis that isn't a diagnosis.

Get put on 250mg sustanon a month. Did fuck all. Dose adjustment to 250mg every two weeks. Doctor won't give morw than a vial a time. So can't really conveniently do at home

Get doctor to print all recent notes and blood work. Take to private doctor in Doncaster. He writes private prescription. And has me send my blood work every 6 months. Yearly checkup with him. Same dosage. C

where do I get some for myself. I'm pushing 40 and while I'm getting small gains, I have nothing to lose at this point in my life. Better to flame out than fade away.

interesting, it's deffo worth a shot for me then. i work 9-5 an hour away from my local gp so i dont know how i'd be able to get there weekly.

do you just get an injection of T or do you need anything else? like does it aromatise or is it too small a dose? sorry if it's a noob question, im new to all this

Blood work?

Also, you inject once a week or twice for healthier blood work management?

Hows your AI looking?

Depends on your gp. You can get a 12 shot of neibedo which is designed to keep you stable for that time on a single injection. Or you can get gels or sustanon. Best discuss it with your GP as some are funny and don't let you pin at home. If I were you I would go private look for trt doctors in your area tho most are in London.

All that shit is based on a lot of factors like kids etc.. I have no problems with gyno since I'm on a ' normal ' dose. But some react differently. That's why I get my bloods monitored.

same. i didnt actually bother with doctors, once i realised roiding was actually legal here i just trusted my symptoms and ordered test e and some needles/syringes/swabs. in a week i was feeling better, in a month i had quit my SSRIs. 10 months in now and i haven't looked back, feels good man

Dream market, Reddit source talk or your gym

Twice monthly works well for me. Sustanon is a blend of different esters so they keep you level. Blood work is all normal now.

so you just ordered test E online and you inject yourself weekly at home? you dont need anything to counter the test or anything?

will you just stay on that for life now?

No need to risk that. If he’s just 10 above the low end, he just needs to get near blackout drunk, stay up all night, and jerk off 6 times the night before getting tested. That should tank his already low test to well below the acceptable threshold.

The fuck are you paying £100 a month for? I'm paying £8

twice a week, and trt level doses dont give you gyno or anything so i havent needed my aromasin. i probably will be on for life, because not being on sucked and i felt like i'd die a loser.

but rather than asking a load of questions, do a load of research and decide for yourself. its a big step.

If u have a need to inject manhood into yourself with needles go fucking kill yourself.

Nature created u to be a failure, beta, not man enough.

>tons of energy
>high sex drive
>want to fuck everything I see within reason
>always have tons of energy when working out
>making mad gains even though my diet isn't great
>still have abs even though I eat tons of fatty foods
>feel super aggressive and just wanna find a reason to fight all the time
>get acne east as fuck even though I'm 25

Might be high test. Thought about doing a cycle of test but dunno if its worth it because I already get acne and don't wanna break out like fuck

525mg/week literally feels like nothing to me. Give less of a fuck and get mad easier but that's about it.

Gains and strength skyrocketed though.

How do you get it if you're 400-500?

Natural boosters can help get it higher than 500

Working out, getting those levels normal is good The problem is you mention 400-500 total test. While thats not bad, you actually need to know your free test, and SHBG as well to total test. 400-500 isn't too bad, but anything over 500 is optimal and somewhere where most want to be. With TRT solid levels are 650-900

The thing is for me and my TRT I run a bit higher test than normal

How do you get needles? If you buy test "illegally"?

amazon...

Doesn't ship to where I live

Was going to just give you one of my top sources but just do a google search and find it in your area

What country you in?

finland