My cut is stagnating like fuck

my cut is stagnating like fuck
I've lost 20kg of fat in the last few months, my progress was great
but now I'm stuck again and I don't know why
literally no matter what I google, every single guide and tip list I find is useless, I can tick EVERYTHING, according to literally every fucking article and thread I do EVERYTHING right, and I still can't lose the last few kgs of fat
what the fuck can I do, this shit is making me extremely depressed
No, it's not loose skin
I have fucking adonisbelt veins and my belly fat is still on me
please somebody help me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TWD_9nJvK9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Quick:

Intermittent Fasting: eat once a day, no carbs, only meat (w/ fat) and veggies. Occasional fruit is k, vitamin pills will help you.

You need two days to get into keto (you know when you are in keto, because your breath will stink like shit).

Enjoy burning 300g of fat every day. Do this until you are lean enough.

>eat once a day
already doing it
>no carbs
already doing it
>only meat (w/ fat) and veggies
already doing it
>vitamin pills
already doing it
>keto
already doing it

what now?
>be patient
I refuse to believe that you need more than 2 fucking months to lose the last 1-2 kg of fat from your fucking torso

Then I don't know. I had burned the last rings of my belly with simple keto (low-fat even). Those took longer than expected (another month after otherwise quick loss). Do you do enough sports? HIIT?

I lift heavy 4 times a week (1h), kickbox once (2h), boulder climb once (2h), and HIIT sprint once (15 mins)
that should be enough, shouldn't it?

The leaner you get, the more your body begins to protect its remaining fat stores.

It unfortunately will take a lot of time

the less weight you cut the less calories your body burns daily. if you're sticking to the same amount of cutting by now it's either far less then a desired deficit or maybe you're even eating more than you should in proportion to your current weight

but I'm not seeing results on monthly base now
1 month has passed for example and nothing changed during that, same weight, same look, same circumferences
this can't be normal

>if you're sticking to the same amount of cutting
I'm not, been reducing the kcal intake progressively
when I said I do literally everything right in the OP I meant it, please come up with a more unique solution than the standard
>u eat too much kcal!
>do keto!
>do u lift?
>do fasting man
etc

the less weight you have* sorry I'm retarded

wew I'm trying to help you didn't mention that specifically

cut in half whatever amount of food you eat

idk, my gym bro also has a weird thing where he can't put on any weight

he literally tries to eat close to as much as me (I'm 90kg 6ft, he's 60kg 5'6) and has never had more than maybe 10% bf

maybe it's one of those things, just some weird fucked up genetics. I think eventually with some more muscle mass it'll even out, so you won't have to necessarily lose fat but it'll distribute itself more evenly in and around tissues

so I should eat less than 1000 kcal a day?
are you sure?

why not? what else can you do?
if you're not losing muscle/fat that means your body is getting enough food. cut it in half

because it's virtually impossible that my body (that is 179 cm and 68.5 kg) requires less than 1000 kcal a day when I sleep 8h a day and do 3 different sports weekly
this doesn't make any fucking sense biologically speaking

yeah and what do you think you can do about it other than exercising more or eating less?
i don't know, get a doctor's appointment if you're not willing to reduce your calorie intake. maybe you have some legit shit going on in your body

ok I will keep reducing my kcal intake even more, into 3 digit territory, but if I die I'll come back to haunt your bitch ass

Holy fuck take two weeks and refeed and eat at maintenance and let your body even itself out and fix it's shit for a while. It'll come off faster afterward.

im really paranoid about breaking my diet, I have to do it 100% right with no cheating

That's not cheating. Literally every serious diet program that deals with stubborn body fat for naturals includes protocols for eating at maintenance for a few weeks at a time to restore the hormonal profiles that actually let you burn fat to begin with.

Go read literally anything by Lyle McDonald. He's an asshole but he knows his shit.

This isn't cheating. This is staying strict and doing it right, the way most Natty's have to.

divide portion in 8 parts
this week eat 7/8
next week 6/8
do this until 0/8

Eat less than your body needs.
Then proceed to kill yourself for making such a shitty thread.
/thread

youtu.be/TWD_9nJvK9U

who let this 12 years old in?

bump

you need some time at maintenance if you've been dieting continuously for months on end, take at least 2 weeks and up to a month at maintenance calories and then jump back on your cut with the same or even lower calories

hahaha

but srsly the guy tries more than most, his squats for such a skinny guy are quite good, somewhere about 2.5pl8, bench is over 1pl8, ohp about 0.75pl8 etc

he just puts on no mass, a bit of muscle which really just makes him look stringier lmao