Approaching someone at the gym

Oldest topic ever but is this really a no-go?

Here is the thing, I see a guy at my gym regularly. I've also seen him at my uni. We've never talked but I'm sure he knows I'm checking him out, and either he sometimes glances at me too or just generally notices that I'm looking at his direction. He has sometimes done cardio on the treadmill next to me etc. but as said we've never talked.

How should I possibly approach him or break the ice or something? I'm not from London, I don't have a feminine penis and I'm not fat either, lowkey thiccc tho. He seems and looks like a nice dude, not a complete omega but defo not some slayer alpha either.

What should I do? And if you are the blonde guy in question, pls act, my body is ready.

dont, if he hasnt approached you yet he will shut you down anyway.

I live in a country where people are complete pussies and no one talks to people they don't know. +He's like around 20yo.

I'm gonna need pics of you so I can give a more accurate answer.

Finland?

This looks very familiar
Are you that asian girl that does nothing but squats and deadlifts most of the time?

No and no.

This.

Post a timestamped picture too so we know you're not a neckbeard.

Goddess

fucking retard whore

if ur a girl u can approach anywhere, anytime

kys fucking ugly fat fuck

He's not wrong

Me on the left

So if he's a nice/friendly/shy omega... (or beta)

Ask him for advice on your form (for some oddball exercise you found on the web but haven't done before at the gym) as he is cleaning his barbell from weights.

If that goes well, ask him if he wan't to go for a coffe and teach you about training. That will give him a subject to talk about he can probably feel sure about.

Don't be desperate and push on if he doesn't respond right away.
Chances are that he doesn't look for a relationship or is already deep in love with some other chick and then he won't change his heart no matter what you say or do. Backing off and give him some time may have a positive effect though.

ITT: guy pretends to be girl looking for confidence boost from neckbeard swarskovian black death metal anime forum.

Probably, but it's also possible it's one of those chubby chicks who lurks this board to learn the secrets of how to pick up a fit guy - to compensate for their own lack of exercise.

Denmark?

Wait. Is OP a woman? Weird.

Oh my god just say hi. Worst case you get a gym buddy

Stop being a pussy and ask him out. Some timidity is to be expected from dudes who have been hammered that any type of unwanted attention towards women is sexual harassment. Further if women want to be treated equally accept some of the fucking burdens and responsibilities rather than just the entitlements.

call her shit
but thats a valkyrie i would want to bring home

>goldenChineseshowers

I didn't know women could be autistic too

It's hard to determine since men are supposed to take all risks in initiating relationships.

read the sticky, do SS and GOMAD

London, pls?

asian women was a mistake

Tell us more about the dude. For science.

Approach him, worst case scenario is he's flattered but taken. Guys cant approach in the gym because doing so would make it an unpleasant environment for girls just looking to work out.

>worst case scenario is he's flattered but taken
That is not the worst case scenario, at all. I've seen some shit.

Well i dont know, im married but if a girl came up smiling and came to talk in the gym i would be happy and chat but just politely say im taken.

Please be in Estonia.

For real though, I almost recognized myself as the guy up until the point you mentioned cardio. Just find a good moment to go up to him (aka not when he's in the middle of his set) and then ask him to check your form with something, although I wouldn't recommend asking for squat/deadlift form as if you follow all that up with asking him out then he'll just think that the technique advice was just an excuse to show off your ass.

Ask him if he can help you with your hip thrust technique, but you are shy and would prefer to practice at home.

Sé quién eres

>valkyrie
>chink
pick one

>lifting generate so much pleasure to the point of climax at the max RoM while maxing ur PR
all jelly

A chingar a su madre

If you think they like you (according to your best judgement) just start talking to them. Applies to both sexes. Life's too short to not have a lifting spouse that pushes you every day to be better, and anyone who says "never do it the gym isn't for socializing" or whatever are just too autistic/shy to talk to anyone

Just ask him out. My wife asked me out, because I was too much of a pussy at the time to ask. She was an ex of a player on my Rugby team so I was scurred to risk the team. I'm actually pretty forward with most women but I figured she was out of my league.

"Hey, user. When are you going to ask me out for a drink?" was her line. Swear to God.

Love her to death and we have 3 kids and all is good. If you really dig the guy, ask him out. What's the worst that can happen? You won't win the Jane Austen blue-balls romance award this year?

He's gay, guarantee it

virgin here, is she peeing?

She's not "climaxing." She pissed herself.

powerlifting was a mistake

>since men are supposed to take all risks in initiating relationships.
As they should. Its symptomatic of greater purpose in life.

KEK, yes she is. Women can't exert any significant amount of pressure on their core without pissing themselves.

what wrestling shoes are those? look hella cool to me

If thats the case then people should quit pretending that women deserve anything resembling equality

>Hi
>You're cute
>Want to get coffee?
Then get his number or deadlift away the pain of rejection, depending on the outcome.

If u are a female and he is male and no gf i garuntee he will be okay w you approaching him and saying liferally anything

What was her name again? Why'd she stop posting?

>I almost recognized myself as the guy
No shit she described every autist from Veeky Forums

Pretty much this. I wish cool people would talk to me. Not even just grills, just like people in general so rarely say something or ask a question to me unless they are paid to. Is this common or am I just an unapproachable ugly piece of shit as I suspect?

Gold Coast, Australia?

Ask him to check your form or something like that and try to start a conversation like that.

I'll pretend you are an actual girl. Just approach him. Women have all the power in approaches, nearly every guy would be ecstatic that a girl talked to him. Men won't reject you the same way women reject men. Men can fuck literally anything and would enjoy attention from a girl.

>Is this common or am I just an unapproachable ugly piece of shit as I suspect?
I actually think it's a result of smartphones. I see when people are nervous in new environments instead of talking to people they stare at their phone as a coping mechanism. I think people are forgetting how to talk to one another.

who cares about this woman's mishap. the judge has a juicy booty.

That's actually pretty smart.
Way more efficient to prey on the self-conscious Veeky Forums guys than looking good on your own.

This.
If you really are a girl:
Don't ask him out on a date tho. Just start giving signs and wait for him to make the first move.

If you make the first move, he'll never feel like he has actually made the decision to make a move on you and it may cause issues later on in your relationship.

If you're a guy:
kys

if being asked out is a problem then he is a low t beta cuck so don't bother anyway

ask him for a squat spot so that he has to position himself right behind your ass. Have a low back angle and pretend to fail so he is forced to push up on you.

You said this to my comment yet say to do the opposite. Don't give signs op literally ask him. If he's a quite autist he won't pick up on "signs". Just literally ask him out. Men won't reject women especially if they believe sex to be at the end of the road.

Well, you said "approach him" - in my vocabulary that doesn't imply instantly asking someone out. It's just showing interest.

Jesus christ, get fucked. My wife made thr first move on me and we been married 9 years. I'm obviously the dominant one in our relationship, there was nothing fucking wrong with her walking up to me, striking up a conversation, and asking me if I wanted to do something on the weekend that one day so long ago.

If a woman sees a man she wants, I see no problem at all with her being the one to make the first move. Some guys don't pick up on hints because they're usually pretty subtle about their attraction.

Everyone is vitally forgetting that men won't approach girls in gym because they're mindful that most girls won't want to be leered at and hit on when they're exercising. Seeing as men want women there and to be getting fit, they guard their own behaviour. You would have to have a lot of blacks to change that and ruin the gym atmosphere.

So unless you are making lots of eyes at the guy beyond obvious you're really going to have to be the one to go up to him and that's the way it should be in a gym.

This. If half of women hiss at guys for approaching or ogling them at the gym, then the other half really needs to make it clear that they're interested in order for me to realize that I should make a move.

>is this really a no-go?
Don't shit where you eat.

t. guy who had an office fling

>not eating, shitting, and reading all at once
Gotta let it go and live man

This

Keep telling yourself that you fucking slug.

pls be in Stockholm

d r a m m e n
r
a
m
m
e
n

that doesn't apply unless either of them work at that gym, idiot