>I just want a new video

Sleep tight my friend, I miss you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HW5QPjfJ7Vo
strawpoll.com/6gegbdkp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know dude. I know

He never left us...
I still imagine training with him. If I'm struggling with a rep, I just imagine him screaming ONE MOOORREE in my face and it never fails

Right, babe?

roids lmao

I stopped going to the gym for about a year now, and found out last month about Rich, I could. not.fucking. beleive. it. Like holy shit. He was my only favorite youtuber/ actor/ celebrity.

I still listen to his speeches every fucking workout. This helps me get through the struggle. He was a great man.
youtube.com/watch?v=HW5QPjfJ7Vo

Not that video man please. the ending gets me

Too bad his wife is a ho...

We shall join him in brohalla.

Whatever it takes, goddammit.

We miss you Rich.

I know it sounds unrelated, but this video makes me understand why I hate liberals so much. Everything Rich says in this video about hard work, what you put in is what you get out, staying positive, busting your ass, and making no excuses goes against what mindset liberals have. They have excuses for fucking everything that goes wrong for them in life, blame it on other things, cry when things don't go their way, care more about feelings than manning the fuck up and taking care of business. RIP rich

i wish i was on my knees blowing him and take him deep into my mouth and let him bust right down my throat

He gave us so many iconic phrases.

I hear his voice everytime I go to eat.
>GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG
>COME ON LETS GET BIG. COME ONNNN!
>2 scoops? 4 scoops?
I miss him...too much

strawpoll.com/6gegbdkp

Kore wa I SHARR TAKE HIS PRASU DESU!!

Every time I eat and I feel full, I just hear him
>EAT BIG TO GET BIG
>YOU GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG
>EVERYBODY WANT'S TO BE A BODYBUILDER, BUT NOBODY WANTS TO EAT THE FUCKING FOOD
>REAL FUCKING FOOD GOD DAMNIT

>EAT, TRAIN, SLEEP, GET FUCKING HUGE

Thanks Rich. Time to hit the sack.

I've watched more mkaelus parodies than his actual videos, but he always seemed like a good guy. Him smacking that fucktard Genova around and calling out Bostin on his tiny schlong was legendary. Fucking F.

lol i come back to fit after a few months of absence and rich "leave memes behind" piana is dead. so much for being the roid head

I T S N O T A M E A L
T
S

A

S
N
A
C
K

Just pieces of fucking shit in the GARBAGE
Today I decided I wanted to KILL MAC TRUCK at the gym

When i found out he died i was literaly really sad. I like him, he's funny, invormative but i also made fun of him in some internet forum. The Janova slap and the aftermath (collab lol) was hilarious. The videos from mkaelus 2 scoops are so awesome too. Now he got no more work to do lol.

DAMN IT I MISS YOU RICH WHY DID YOU ACTUALLY LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND???

He did leave humanity behind. He told us so often that he would
but I wish he didn't!

>le /pol/ boogymen

I was away when this happened. What was Veeky Forums's immediate reaction? Any screencaps?

>using "le" unironically

Even if you used it ironically you would still be a faggot.

He sucked

He was found passed out with some white lines. He hit his head on the way down. Fit was a mixture of: "Rich piano finally eats it" "RIP" "he's gonna leave humanity behind" and "him and now dallas"

:^)

except no one actullay gave a shit about dallas literllay who mccarver, but rich was a legit good guy who inspired a lot of people and probably didnt deserve to die. he certainly didnt deserved to have his heart broken by his cold icy bitch money stealing meth junkie WHORE wife who tried to rob him of his estate after he had died

I'm just answering the question. I agree with everything you said.

I understand you. I also still think about him so much. It's the only dead person I cried for that I didn't actually meet. I hear him everytime I make a shake
>IT IS MOTHERFUCKING SHAKE TIME
Everytime I'm messing around instead of going to bed
>TIME TO HIT THE SACK
Everytime I wake up and don't want to get out of bed
>GOOOOOOD FUCKIN MORNIN
Everytime I lift a heavy ass weight
>SHOOP, AH
Everytime I'm not making gains
>YOU NEED TO EAT MORE, MORE!!! 10 TO 12 MEALS A DAY. THERE'S NO EASY WAY, THERE'S NO EASY WAY!!!!

I know it's already been posted but I'll post mKaelus last video again. youtube.com/watch?v=HW5QPjfJ7Vo

I miss you so much Rich, you're that big brother I never quite had. No one on YouTube could produce videos as funny, informative and motivating as yours all at once. :(

The fuck? What you hang out together? Text every day? How the fuck do you “miss” someone you’ve never met? Fucking dyels... I swear.

he was a a garbage human being
>party life style
>snorted coke
>snorted pre workout
>snorted oxycotton
>snorted god knows what else
>smoke shit
>drank heavy liquor 2-3 nights a week
>continued to do steroids
>continued to eat like shit

Burning the candle at both ends with a blow torch if you ask me. 46 seems like a logical age for someone like this to die.

>23 was literally the mid point of his life

I get them feeling down about him dying. He may have been an inspiration to some, BUT that doesn’t justify making online memorials like a fucking 16 year old girl at a Bieber concert over someone you never fucking met. Fucking hell the beta pheromones ITT are making me gag.

Watched generation iron 2 last night. In it, Rich says he's got about 5 more years in him.
>mfw it was actually less than 1