German Superiority

Is there anything more feared than a unified Germany?
Germans really are second to none when it comes to military, science, culture, technology, everything.

What makes them such an amazing people? Where do they come from? Did God Himself specifically design them to rule the world?

Attached: 250px-German_Empire_1914.svg.png (250x253, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HAV1_bol2BM
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=germany&country2=poland&Submit=COMPARE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anglos are the master race, unfortunately.

Attached: 1497309982637.jpg (501x473, 114K)

I'm Polish btw

>Germans really are second to none when it comes to military
>loses two wars so badly within less than 30 years that you get completely dismantled and crippled for years afterwards

>Hello there fellow Slavs

Attached: Really makes you think.png (950x495, 259K)

Hahahahahahaha
>holy
>Roman
>empire

>'european'
>'union'

#
That's because they fought every major European power.
The Wehrmacht was the greatest army in the world at the time.
Today Germany continues to dominate European politcs, no longer through military means as Prussia was unjustly destroyed by the Allies. Nevertheless, Every major European power bends their knee to the mighty, powerful Germany.

#
I really am Polish. You can believe it or not, I don't care. I respect my superiors.

im a slav too and acknowledge germans are superior

And that's why they never dominated Europe or spread their culture and language.

WW1 Europe borders were incredibly aesthetic.
Why did everything go so wrong?

>Did God Himself specifically design them to rule the world?
Yes.

The world would be a better place if people realised that.

>Muh outnumbered
This meme still exists?

Is that why God let a secular anti-theist society conquer their lands and rape their women?

Jews.

Germans did a lot more raping. They even had special abortion clinics for their slave workers if they got pregnant.

This.

false flag thread

>it's a Shitlesian pretends he's Polish now to suck German dick even deepr episode

Attached: 00mosley2.jpg (490x313, 22K)

>crippled for years afterwards
What? Germany quickly rebuilt itself and is now the largest economy in Europe, bigger than the 3 European "winners" of WW2.

I'm no wehrboo but Germany was an existential threat to TWO of the three superpowers it fought SIMULTANEOUSLY, in WW1 they knocked Russia out the war so hard it ended an empire and went on to fight France, Britain and the USA on a single front.
They can be second to none and still lose. Most fighters considered the greatest have losses and if a champion made it out of the first round fighting 3 challengers they'd be considered superhuman.

Germans seem good because they don't have any restraint which works in the short term but always sows the seed of their own failure

yes, so badly crippled that 30 years after being re-united it's the economic powerhouse of Europe

I daresay that modern Germany has more influence in Europe that Hitler did just before he started the war

...and lost

Now Germany would lose a straight up war against Poland, nevermind France.

Why send tanks and armies across the flatlands when it send it's prestigious goods through the Rhine and the Elbe? Economic domination of the continent is better than military occupation

Oh and Germany would crush Poland within three months top

>lose two world wars
>become the punchline of europe
yeah real master race lmao

Poland has 3 times as many tanks as Germany. Germany also has like what, 15 operational aircraft? The weak link of NATO's main power, would get curb stomped by Poland

>That's because they fought every major European power.

Russia inflicted like 80% of the casualties Germany suffered, it was really a fight between Russia and Germany and Germany lost

Poland has and will forever remain the punchline of Europe the fuck are you talking about.

BEADY

go to sleep Marcel, your dirty Lithuanian blood demands it

>4.5 million allied in the west
>1.3 millioncoming from Italy
Its a team effort

Well maybe he shouldn't have invaded Poland then

Overall, Germany's army is still much better than Poland's even though it was castrated by America. This is how shitty Poolacks are.

>The Wehrmacht was the greatest army in the world at the time.

The greatest horse-supplied foot infantry army, maybe

>Thats because they fought every major European power

now whose fault is that?

if they were so great why did they get almost soloed by russian monkey man army?

They would've beaten the USSR in a 1v1

Trips confirm

The fuck does that map even suppose to show?

No, its not better you Krautnigger fucktard. Poland has superior army, and much better equipment, you piece of fucking shit.

No, they fucking wouldn't. It was a 1v1 war, you dumb fucktard.

No, it was a solely Russia's victory, you krautnigger.

No, you stupid fucktard. Krautniggers did not ''rebuild'' anything, they were entirely funded by Anglos after WW2. Operation Bird-dog, Marshall Plan, just to name a few.

And this is why Krautnigers are being bred out by Blacks, and Arabs, and they are already minority in their own country in Young males cathegory.

Only about 60 million krautniggers left, 1/3 of which is over 65 yo.

Face it, Krautniggers never complished anything significant, its the Anglos who are master race.

Exactly. I know its him, he is a pathetic piece of shit ridden with inferiority complex.

The reality is that Poland has nothing to be jealous of from Germanistan.

Wrong, you dumb fucktard. Krautniggers are leeching throught other countries with EURO currency, and other schemes. Besides, Anglo-Sphere has much higher economy than Krautniggers, and Germany has NO fucking influence what so ever, you smelly krautaboo.

Imagine if Prussia liberalized early on and started treating Jews equally by becoming a true democracy. While Christian converts were a small number, many Jews considered themselves German and were loyal to the Kaiser.

Also without Willy being able to do whatever the fuck he wants the people would be able to lead the country towards a better future, hopefully with less military in charge.

furries

until you can alter the past to make germany and the axis not outnumbered, yes

Attached: ohnonono.png (1092x201, 21K)

God, what a patethic monkeyloid.

Attached: inbred.png (2498x3729, 1.52M)

Axis was NOT outnumbered, you dumb fucktard. In 1941 prior to Barbarossa, they had over 200 million people in occupied lands & Germany & allies.

lol you're talking out of your ass, kike.
That's just as real as masturbation machines, rollercoasters of death, soap and matresses. The Holocaust didn't happen, but it should've you vermin

>superior
>lost both world wars
lmao ok. Germany should be be US/Russian territory, we were too easy on you cucks

The USSR was heavily supported by the Allies through lend leases.

Krautniggers should be exterminated to the last for what they did to over 6 million Jews, you Nazi scum.

Attached: Typical Krautism.png (1384x1155, 340K)

>>Less than 4% of supplies is heavy support

Take your meds, you inbred retard.

I think Frederick the Great laid the groundwork for an unhealthy superiority mentality by winning a war he had no right to win. He could have been a "worthy opponent" in somebody else's history book, but instead the Miracle of the House of Brandenburg happened.

Attached: 220px-Friedrich_Zweite_Alt.jpg (219x277, 17K)

Exactly. Russia was unfortunately infiltrated by Krauts in early 18th century, they subverted their ruling castes.

Prussia would have remain small shitstain on Europe's map, if Russia (under Kraut subversion by that time) did not force Poland to cede their land's to Prussia.

Attached: Krauts sneaky stab.png (1692x1608, 1.55M)

Didn't Russia only rose to greatness under German rulers? Isn't the same true for Britain as well?

>singlehandedly destroyed European world hegemony
>set us back economically by 100 years, only now reaching pre-WW1 levels
>80 years later wehrboos still adore the Germans even after they put the white race in a coffin
Germany is the autistic kid of Europe mad at the chad bongs and frogs so he shoots up the place.

Attached: 1521644029571-his.gif (664x550, 617K)

Are you implying German rulers were responsible for this? Tell that to Poles that had to endure von Wettin rule, which ended in Russia basically vassalizing Poland and Prussia doubling its economy after Saxony dragged Poland to their war and Prussia got Polish print for coins.

Germans are fuckups.

1 (You) = 1 prayer

Attached: 1521056930301.png (752x587, 366K)

>I didn't want to start wars
>I just invaded Poland and when told to fuck off and cut it out I kept going
here's your (you), don't waste it

A German King lost Britain the 13 colonies user

Ah yes, the great German intellectual.

Attached: 1499549085262.jpg (736x552, 84K)

Exactly, Russia and Slavs build their OWN cities, and rose to prominence on their own, without Krauts interfering.

Its just typical Krautism.

Attached: Mein Krautism.webm (500x375, 2.12M)

Here's Adolf-chan's speech after winning in Poland:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HAV1_bol2BM

Attached: o0U4GHA_d.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>It was just a prank bro
>Why does no one like me when I keep occupying neutral countries
Germans and wehraboos have an even more pronounced persecution complex than feminists and transgender fucks

Attached: 1519490631263.jpg (250x250, 10K)

I like how you are so quick to strawman without actually watching :^)

Attached: mXV1O90_d.jpg (480x360, 17K)

How come Germany is much more successful then while Poland and Russia are internationally known shitholes?

I've heard the gay speech 100 times, oh muh appeal to peace after I've accomplished my goals in cooperation with the communists I supposedly detest, how fucking noble of him

Japan got hit way worse and with two nukes, so their economic comeback must make them the best country ever, right?

Leave /pol/ and never come back.

I'm sure you have, sweetie :^)

Attached: 1518794206711.png (417x500, 181K)

Ruhr region being important region since Roman times, then elevated by Anglos and French that had main trade routes going there.

If you count wounded and captured the US did note damage to the Wehrmacht than the Red Army did.

Stay buttmad, tankie

Considering a lot of those captured were literally running away from the Soviets for better treatment that's quite a claim

Soyboy 1st semester history students, i tell ya. The pendulum is swinging tho boys ;^)

Attached: death-in-june-black2.jpg (768x1132, 462K)

?

Attached: nazi soyboys.png (1900x318, 77K)

No
France and UK are superior to Germany

Attached: 1508336369575m.jpg (1024x825, 114K)

Be honest, are you an anglo or a shitskin? Cause most frenchies i know are actualy quite germanophile. Or you are a butthurt pole. This meme shit of german hate man, get a life. Your position, your values, your democracy is all breaking away slowly, and you will not be able to stem the tide. The germanic spirit is reawakening, if you want so or not. So get fucked lad

"Germanic spirit" is a very noble of way of saying "sucking the leaders dick"

lol stay mad mudskin

>Unironically subscribing to the fuhrerprinzip
Do you let other guys fuck your woman too?

Alright mr. recreational nuke

For central powers yeah, btu the germans had so much shit happening WHILE fighting russia you cant say that russia won the war.
It was a team effort for the allies and the soviets.
But it will always be funny to me that the allies got halted by a a few thousand old men and HJ kids for a while.

It was not you illiterate bastard.

Besides Poland's shitty tanks, it has no advantage over Germany. Even if it did Germany could just up their military spendings to 2% of their GDP (about 500% of Poland's GDP) and genocide them like they did many times before. Slavs are retards and they always have been. Russia only wins because of its size. Poland doesn't have anything.

Any impressive building or statue in Poland was originally built by German engineers who were paid by the Polish (usually not even Polish) king. Look it up. Poland had been a nation of failures from the very start. They weren't meant to survive, but here we are today. The world sure is a strange place.

>Besides Poland's shitty tanks
Polish tanks are equall at worst with Hunnic ones, rest of army is in much better condition and they dotn have to put wooden sticks on AFVs due to the lack of machineguns.
t. Jew

>Germans are superior
So that means sucking arab/turkish/nafri cock daily and losing every war you fight, superiour?
Teach this common slavic pleb more of superiour germanic knowledge, oh Josef Fritzl.

Attached: 1517055546666m.jpg (1024x1024, 173K)

>hello, fellow sil- poles...

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=germany&country2=poland&Submit=COMPARE

Dumbass

>nobody wants to go to our shithole, not even niggers, WE'RE SO GREAT HAHAHAHA :DDD
During the black death not even rats wanted to go to Pooland. That's how much of a failure your country is.

>haha look at my meme numbers

>Being proud of at least having plague infestied rats in your dirty ass nation.
The absolute state of germanophiles.

Attached: 1426554177556.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>At least my nation is so great that our native ethnic group is going to become minority in next decade
Im acknowledge failures of polish nation and see some positives or fixing find a way to deal with them, instead of boasting about them ;)
Stay classy, krautophile.