Tfw rest week

>tfw rest week
what the fuck do I do?

>rest
Sorry to tell you but you'll never be Veeky Forums

>week

lift

Your joints must be absolute shithouse.

You need to rest, faggot. How are muscles built?

Don't try to use your /fat/ logic here you fatass, go eat your cheese cake while us Veeky Forums people know what's going on.

>rest
>week

>rest week

>BUT ERIIIIIIIC
Just take a course of glucosamine if your joints are bothering you

what the fuck is a rest week?

>tfw 2017 is a rest year

> week
Unless you had a vacation in snap city you need to work out

>rest week
What the fuck is that? Absolutely disgusting! You can rest two times per week at most. AT MOST

All my lifts went up after I went on a 2 week vacation of hardcore boozing, weed and no lifting.
Those gains were illogical, undeserved and absolutely fantastic.

Not illogical at all. If you've been consistent with your routine for 6 months or so. Resting a week or two is highly ideal so your body can heal your joints and muscles before hitting the gym again.

leave this board. please

Deload all your main lifts by half, and reduce the reps of your secondary ones.

There are rest weeks guys, but they are called recovery weeks

Most people in this thread only deadlift 2 plate so the idea of s rest week is foreign to them. I was struggling with a 605 squat for a while and just said fuck it took a week off on monday i smashed that shit easy. Sometimes your body just needs to rest.

Maybe he's talking about the 2 weeks of hardcore boozing and weeding and not the time off... Weed causes your body to produce more estrogen, (Old potheads usually have bad gyno if they aren't into fitness) and alcohol is literally a poison.

Walk or swim

>rest
I think you misspelled "deload"

what about rest days what do you normally do on those days?

>Divide all your main lists by half
So attempt twice the amount of your usual working weights?

lift light and do cardio if you meant deload/recovery week
if you don't
kill yourself and leave my board

Citation on the estrogen thing?
Just googled it and it seems to be a myth. (The army conducted a study and it seems that weed won't give you manboobs)

>tfw less joint pain after starting lifting and don't take rest weeks
Muscles are built during sleep. If you sleep at least 7 hours straight at night that's what you need. Not this meme rest week bullshit.

If you do a brosplit (like I bet you do, fag) your worked muscle groups get a week of rest between workouts, anyway.