Motivation thread

Help me out fit, im suffering from "ill start next week" syndrome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lcLJv4FEB5o
youtube.com/watch?v=67Vp7fTgQ3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, you're just a pussy

ya just keep saying that and when you choke to death eating your quarter powder remember your a sorry excuse for a human and deserved this fate.

I'll bump

not gonna make it if you need le epik motivation breads to start with something

get the fuck off my board you lil bitch

>trying this hard to act tough on the internet

Some people just need a push to get the wheels going.

is right
If you dont truly want to do something yourself, nobody is ever going to convince you in a way that will make you dedicated and consistent with it.

This one unironically motivates me

If you're young get some physically exhausting part time job. Was beta fat cuck sub fag who sat on his ass all day long then worked 3 months in steel mill, had best time in my life, and when my contract ended I started working out and didn't have to start from nothing.

Lifting is fun and you are depriving yourself of fun.
You boring weak fag.

Just fucking go. Get the feeling of a pump, and you wont be able to stop.

Help me. I took 5 days off was slammed with homework went back today and almost died. I used to be able to do 2.5 miles no problem. Barely did a mile today feels bad man

Once I've gone to the gym and done the first sets of an exercise, I'm totally into it, even if I didn't feel much like going in the first place.

This
also this
youtube.com/watch?v=lcLJv4FEB5o

It's actually pretty fun when you start
You just have to find a routine that you like. Nobody wants to do a million situps or whatever.
Things to remember: People are pretty nice in the gym, everyone is there to improve themselves, nobody is going to judge you, and if someone is, that dude or girl is rude and you shouldn't mind it.
Don't think of it as an obligation, think of it as a chance to improve yourself. Decide a day, go, and then just go every other day.

youtube.com/watch?v=67Vp7fTgQ3g

Go to the gym. Pick up heavy things, put them down. Repeat until swole.

>work hard lmao
>is biomechanically enhanced

Enjoy

My wife was telling me she read an article about runners and how successful runners are basically people who made a promise to their future selves and were good at keeping that promise.

It might help if you visualize your goal, what you want to be in X years, and make a commitment to that person.

Smelling my own farts.

It's the construct of grit. Look it up.

Turn to drugs

I don't know if that's the best approach. I hate lifting, so if I got into it expecting something fun, I'd have given up.

Discipline is more valuable than motivation. Motivation comes and goes. Discipline pulls you through when everything else is gone.

Dude, stop being a faggot and fucking start as soon as you can, I had the same next month syndrome until two months ago when an user slapped the pussiness out of me with a very mean (you) on /fat/, god bless that guy, maning up and signing up on a gym is the best thing I've ever done

All my lifts havent increased in one year.
I basically have wasted 1 out of 2 years of training.
in the first year I got pathetic gains and the second I lost them all and barely made them back
I want to die in my sleep

Where is this from?

>Not curling 2.5 plates

Are you even lifting?

>not having aesthetic bionic arms with unlimited strenght possibilities to look good and lift the heaviest objects possible
>not wanting to have a nice bionic arm to furiously fistfuck a nice bionic THICC ass
never gonna make it

i was in that same predicament for a while

dont think just do.

dont think ill go tomorrow go then and now.

its that simple, it might be hard to do but at the end of the day it is that simple.

You'll need to ask /co/. Found it there without source.

"Time is going to go by just as fast, whether you're eating healthy and working out or not. So who do you want to be 8 months from now?"