I'm scared I'll look like shit when I'll try to work out

I'm scared I'll look like shit when I'll try to work out.

What do, fit?
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJlgj0Y-tOk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You probably look like shit regardless so lifting can only help

You can see my shoulder-hip ratio a bit in the first pic.

What do you guys think?

You're right, don't lift and just keep looking like you do.

Become a qt trap user.

I'm at peace with myself with look like shit.

Fuck off fag.
Well, no, I mean I'm scared I don't have the genes to look good and I'll just end up looking "funny" or "deformed"

Yes, you'll look even worse than you do now. Don't lift my man.

Workout and also posture is huge huge thing, stand straight

never going to make it with an attitude like that

Ok, thanks.

I understand, thanks.

The thing is, I don't know how to. I've been slouching like this ever since I remember and I've simply forgotten how one walks straight.

I know, I don't even know if I'll ever make even something good out of myself in all aspects of my life.

Don't lift dude, gyms are packed as it is and I wouldn't want to see some half-hearted wide-hipped insecure dyel bitch hogging the rack.

Fuck off nigger

I'm doing a goddamn public service keeping faggots out of the gym, fuck off fag enabler

get your diet straight first, your intestines look inflamed af - start with less carbs

>I've been slouching like this ever since I remember
Slouch can be fixed just by standing against the wall on your back and remembering to maintaining straight back.

Fuck off

That's a huge problem for me, my willpower is shit.
Thanks very much.

Come back when you can bench bodyweight string bean

Fuck off

You asked for advice right bitchtits?
Here's my advice, fuck outta here and hop on HRT so you can at least become a passable trap, there's no future for you in lifting mr wide hips.

Gee if only there was some sort of activity that could work on the posture muscles of the back. Maybe something that involves standing straight with a weight, what should I call it?

Fuck off

Yeah I know I can workout and stuff. My question was, how do I know if lifting won't make me look deformed as fuck like these people in the previous thread? The ugly guys with nice bodies.

Nice hairline user

I know it's shit, don't care

Alright, I know I'm acting like shit right now.
My problem is I'm scared that lifting wouldn't help me in anything.

Fear is not productive.

Don't overthink it and just lift.

Anyone can do it.

I know, thanks very much.

What else can I do?
Diet?
cardio?

What about powdered protein or whatever?

Unironically read the sticky, you are not unique and the general principles outlined will help you achieve the ripped bod you strive for.

Spend as little money as possible on supps, try and get your protein from food first and foremost. Supplement protein powder if you can't hit your macros for the day.
Don't fall for preworkouts/test booster and shit like that, it's just a waste of money made for people looking for shortcuts.

The most important thing is consistency.
If you work out, eat and sleep consistently you will get in great shape, it's fucking science.

Thanks

Lift weights you fuck. You already look shit at least you'll be strong

What about food?

K

you're already balding, if you start lifting your test levels will increase further accelerating your balding
don't lift

Lifedrop

I'm not balding mate. My hairline is this way since birth.

Bump

Can't get much worse desu...

this
never going to make it with that attitude. You act like a woman: boohoo the way to my goal is to hard, let me just self-pitty myself and cry about the rules of the world instead of changing my shitty behaviour

realize that nobody gives a shit in a gym, they're all there for self improvement in some form
Nobody starts off jacked unless they work at a farm lifting haybales all the time or something

I know

Thanks.

Anything else?

Most people are helpful if you sincerely ask for help. If you don't know anyone in real life that lifts you could probably ask, if not the guy at the counter for any tips then most people are more than happy to help out newbies. Might just be my experience but the more jacked a guy is the more likely he'll be friendly and open to help.

Thanks very much.

How about food? What to eat to lose the fat I have? And build muscle?

There's plenty of things to read in the wiki about that.

Thank you

Bump

if you are afraid try lifting at home to get the basics and the hang of form. if you do not have a home gym then go the gym at 6 or 7 AM (it will be less crowded). Lastly so long as you practce good form and dont act like an ass hat swinging weights all over the damn place you are good.
>dont get injured, dont show off, get your dick sucked good luck

youtube.com/watch?v=qJlgj0Y-tOk

No gym here open at 7 am. I live in a small town of 35000

Thanks very much.

Pls add mass to your upper back, chest and shoulders at the very least. It will greatly improve your shoulder/hip ratio. Add some squats and/or deadlifts so your legs don't look dyel

Dude just hit the fucking gym. I've seen mongoloids who look worse than you come out with better bodies. Just hit the weights keep the cardio light and go hard on fats and protein.

I'm fat though. What should i do?

Thanks very much

Cope

No literally. I've seen photos of myself at age 6 with the same receded temples as now.

Fuck off fagget

Just do it, Baker.

don't you need deadlifts for shoulders anyway

man fuck you

Why?
Fuck you too mate

you certainly won't look worse, in fact you'll most certainly look better.

what is there to be afraid of?

I'm scared I'll look deformed as fuck and weird. Like having tiny narrow shoulders with pronounced torso and legs or some shit.

focus on building your upper back. widening your upper body will lessen the apparent width of your hips.
make pullups and rows an integral part of your workouts. they also hit shoulders, bi's and forearms which will make you look stronger. good luck

Thanks.

What's a bi?

biceps