What Levis jeans do you use /fit?

What Levis jeans do you use /fit?
I used to wear them 511s but my legs got too big (t-thanks rippletits) Now I like the 505 classic looks.

c'mon lads get in here!

Momotaro natural tapered

501, I'd like them looser but I'm not sure there are any looser models

560 is Loose Fit

I only wear jeans at work.

Where do you get super stretchy jeans that feel like sweatpants?

I've heard of barbell jeans, but those are fucking 150 a pair. Levi's stretch but not nearly enough

>wearing super skinny jeans

let me guess, you’re a fag?

Nice. They make beautiful jeans.

I like the Naked and Famous Easy Guy fit.

>t. Levi

Uniqlo has that kind

150$ is just what you gotta pay for quality jeans dude

Seconding uniqlo skinny stretch jeans. Crazy skinny but unbelievably comfortable. Pretty effay too.

For Levi's, 514s or die

502s are the best imo

Been wearing a pair of jeans i got in korea for like 1.5 years. From a company called Spao.

you guys are all retarded. levis makes 541 athletic fit. They are made for big legs but don't look like your dads jeans.

good thing I bumped this in time. your welcome.

I've been wearing my $25 ones which I bought downtown from a gypssie for 2 years now. Don't be a Veeky Forumsggot, get what works for you.

I wear j. crew jeans. They fit nice and show off my ass well

I got a pair of 511s from my brother and it seems like it will last a while, is comfortable, but the cut and fit is much less flattering than a couple of uniqlo slim jeans I got, and they're also selvedge to boot so they look even better when cuffed.

My uniqlo pants actually make me wish I didn't have 20 different pairs of pants so I could justify buying more.

levis are shit
>i wear levis

522s. Fit my huge thighs whilst tapering nicely at the calves. Always struggled before them to find jeans that weren't too lose at the bottom or right at the top.

I wear Dickie's skinny straight black work pants. Is it normal to wear them as normal everyday pants? I'm not a jeans person. I think it's kinda retarded having a logo on the pant leg that kinda stands out but eh whatever.

DR.PAVEL

jeans are impossible after 3plaet

If you aren't poor / college, grab some Outlier slim dungarees. It's impossible to describe how much better they look and feel than regular pants

541 is great, 505 is decent

This

i think i wear 514s to work or something

No, you're just fat.

>t. 4.5 plate squat and 6 plate deadlift

I wear nudie grim tims.

I end up either buying fat guy jeans or tall guy jeans and l don't want either
I'm 5'10 170 and all l can wear is slavshit

Lee stretchy jeans aren't bad and they are less than $50.

i wear american eagle because they're whole line is stretch denim now. if you're fit and you got the ass and squat legs there's no turning back. best shit ever.

Diamond Gusset only. Made in USA and affordable. Don't give a shit about anything else.

541s are pretty stretchy. Like girl jeans.

is it just me or do levis only last like a year?

mine always get super worn out in the gooch region and seem like theyre on the verge of ripping at the one year mark.

i wear them baggy also. not by choice, i just happened to buy my latest pair while i was bulking, and i lost like 30 pounds since then.

the carhartt kind

510s

just you, i've had my 2 levis for 7 years now, got em for $10 at ross

I have a 34" waist and 26" quads. 541s fit like shit you chicken legged dyel. 505s are even tight.

Either 511, 508 or 522.

Ditto on 541's.

you are going to look retarded no matter what you wear kek

>mine always get super worn out in the gooch region
same here, do you ride a bicycle?

My gf told me she doesn't like my levi jeans, now I wear Hollister jeans. Wait until they have one of their sales and pick up some stretchy-flex denim. It feels great and looks great. Its a little change that can make you look a lot more attractive

Wrangler cowboy cut. Fitted around the ass and waist, open space in the legs.

They’re called ATHLETIC FIT. They are not for fatasses

541s are great.

>34inch waist

It's an athletic fit, not a fatass fit.

The original 501s is the only correct answer.

how the fuck is 34 a fatass fit, what kinda fragile small frame fuck are you

Wearing 550s rn,comfortable, but I will probably get something with a more tapered fit