Which country's history is objectively the most interesting?

Which country's history is objectively the most interesting?

Attached: 1521577646631.png (231x218, 23K)

Britain, Germany and Greece IMHO.

>China
>France
>Spain
>Iran

What the fuck? lol.

China.

No, sweetie.

Objectively?
Yes.

Objectively no.
>m-m-muh eurocentrism
Europe is the only important continent.

Italy

Russia

In no particular order:
> Greece
> China
> India
> Iran
> Eurasian steppe
Then probably something like
> Indonesia
> France
> Arab world
> Russia

greece

Italy. Nothing else even comes close.

Germany and Greece are definitely up there. Britain not so much.

If you want to objective then this is probably the best guess.

God's Country Texas

Attached: God Bless Texas.jpg (460x460, 29K)

Italy as the Romans was fascinating. The modern nation state? Not so much.
This isn't the thread for you to come in measuring dicks.
Western Europe had a large impact over the last few centuries but Central Asia (usually under the Turks) were pitoval in Eurasia.

>usually under the Turks
KARA BOGA

I'm half Arab dude.

Why does that legitimize what you're saying? I don't care.

The United States of America. It is the greatest force the world has ever seen. No country will ever be as exceptional as the USA.

>Germany
lmoa

Because you said I was dickmeasuring about European history when I'm not even white. If you think whatever meme shitty eastern caliphate is more important than Rome, you're deluded.

HRE, the Confederation and the Second Reich were all very interesting eras.

G R E E C E

This. God bless America.

>Because you said I was dickmeasuring about European history when I'm not even white.
You're half-white.
>If you think whatever meme shitty eastern caliphate is more important than Rome, you're deluded.
Rome died in the 5th century, do you think time stopped?

Greece. Anyone who says otherwise is stupid.

I don't consider myself white.
Rome is the precursor to all of Western civilisation, and therefore all modern civilisation.

US history is boring as fuck

Greece
Italy
Germany
China
Japan

t. the self-hating 'german' kebab

>HRE
>A country

>China
>Nothing happens
>Wow we are corrupt aren't we
>Revolt
>Nothing happens
>Hence and repeat
Chinese history is a snorfest

>the history of the HRE isn't history of Germany
>the history of the kingdom of England isn't the history of the UK because THEY WEREN'T THE SAME OFFICIAL STATES! AHA!
I haven't got any German blood in me.

Afghanistan

I can understand people answering China or Greece but wtf Germany? Seriously?

dude nazis lmao

>Comparing a bunch of principalities to a real country
Wew, lad.

>I don't consider myself white.
I don't care if you are or not. And you not identifying as white doesn't mean you don't believe yourself to be Western.
>Rome is the precursor to all of Western civilisation, and therefore all modern civilisation.
That's all well and good now but we're not talking just about the modern era in the entire scale of history.

This thread is about which country has the most interesting history overall anyway.

It has nothing to do with Nazis, although Nazi history is very interesting in itself.
It's still the history of Germany.

U.S. History IMO

I consider myself to be culturally Western because I choose it over Eastern culture, like the millions of my fellow Arabs who choose to live in Europe.

Britain, Japan, Portugal, Mexico, Turkey, Russia, Thailand, Hungary, America, Paraguay, Ethiopia, Haiti are all pretty interesting.

No, it isn't, you nigger. The history of Germany really started with the NGC. Just like Italy's history really started with 'The Carboneria'. The rest is nothing but larping memery.

Finland

So the history of the UK begins with 1922? And the history of Poland begins at the end of WWII?

>Mexico
>Independence
>Civil War
>Invasion
>Civil War
>Invasion
>Rinse and repeat for 2 centuries
Boring

New Zealand

Korea

Retard

The UK had continuity (first as England) since Alfred the Great. Modern polish history started during WW1

>continuity
Untrue, you forget the Interregnum in which Oliver Cromwell reigned supreme. Also, the Kingdom of England ceased to exist in 1707, so nothing that ever took place in the land """historians""" call """England""" is English history, and only retards would consider it such.

>you forget the Interregnum in which Oliver Cromwell reigned supreme.
I wasn't talking about the monarchy, man. I was talking about nation-state cultural consciousness continuity.

>UK had continuity (first as England) since Alfred the Great
>I wasn't talking about monarchy
>Alfred the Great
>not a monarch
Embarrassing tbqh.

He was the 'unifier'/'creator' of 'England', it doesn't matter to me if he was a monarch of not.

>Italy

Remember, this is ALL history, not just one or two eras you like. Italy has been relevant since Rome. Then you got the Catholic Church, the Papal States, the Rennaisance, all those wars, the Italian unification, then Fascisim and WW2. Only boring areas are post WWII. I don't think they do anything anymore.

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (645x773, 53K)

This

Texas

>an argument

This.

Attached: world heritage.png (1133x265, 25K)

>india below fucking germany
What

Australia.

>culturally Western because I choose it over Eastern culture, like the millions of my fellow Arabs who choose to live in Europe.

Attached: Kek..png (657x527, 24K)

World Heritage Site is a meme characteristic desu. Even countries like Australia have more then Portugal or Turkey.

What's interesting about Australia? It's a colony of Anglo criminals that will soon become a vassal state to Xi Jinping's empire.

They’re obviously joking. Why do you think other anons have answered Korea or New Zealand?

Greece should be number 1

Korea has a really interesting history. They used to war with the Finns.

Poland

And Greece lmao
Korean history is actually pretty fascinating. You should watch some K-soapoperas.

This.

I read Polandball comics and can confirm this.

Yeah, they need dozens of expert of just about every imaginable culture determining these.
Of course, at that point there'd be tens of thousands, but it'd ultimately be good.

>no one said Azerbaijan

Attached: 8cf65d6c8041468290ecbe7875e8f102.jpg (1189x579, 102K)

The Town Bike of Caucasus.

>Azerbaijan has been more passed around than a slut at a fraternity's party
Truly Jerusalem tier.

Greece, Turkey or Iraq.

>russia
>arab world
>indonesia
the UK Netherlands and italy are far more interesting

China, Italy, Israel

>Israel
Maybe if you mean the Jewish people

Brazil
Cuba
India
Romania

Anatolia

>One of the earliest known cities ever discovered
>Early adoption of agriculture
>Route through which metalworking, agriculture, cattle domestication, wheat, sorghum reached Europe
>Earliest evidence of iron smelting
>Hittite Empire & war with Egypt
>Troy and other Aegean city-states
>War of the Peloponnese
>Aftermath of the Thera eruption and Bronze Age Collapse
>Macedonian Empire
>Persian Empire
>Roman Empire
>Roman-Persian Wars
>Earliest centers of Christianity (Smyrna, Philadelphia, Pergamum, etc.)
>Byzantine Empire
>Cruzades
>Battle of Manzikert
>Ottoman Empire
>Crimean War
>WW1
>Gallipoli
>Armenian and Pontic Greek genocides
>Ataturk and the war against Greece
>Sevres, Lausanne
>Modern Turkey and a bunch of coups

Attached: 1280px-Seven_churches_of_asia.svg.png (1280x1940, 171K)

>India
>Romania
I don't know if you're being sarcastic but these countries actually have pretty interesting histories.

>country

Not a country

Portugal

Swaziland

Iraq
France
China

This. Any country on or near the Eastern Mediterranean.

Rennasiance.

Marco Polo, Columbus, Da Vinci, Galileo

Popery

Battleground for the European powers.

Probably China. Mostly because it goes on for so much longer than anyone else's history. I assume that by "country" you mean a broad cultural construct and not any particular government or political entity.

If you're using the stricter definition, than probably the US, because they have one of the oldest political arrangements still standing and have been doing a lot in those 200+ years.

UK is part of French history (wasn't interesting before), Netherlands is boring, and Italy is part of Greek history.

Yeah so you're a cuck, and being half-Arab doesn't make your opinion any less western-biased.
Go lick some boots.

That’s retarded. According to your logic that just means all of East Asian history is Chinese history.

Egypt because everybody argues about their race and they had contact with aliens.

>East Asian history is Chinese history.
Pretty much yeah.

add Rome to that and we're good

>all of East Asian history is Chinese history
I don’t see anything wrong with this statement

Albania

In all seriousness the main issue is there are very few books on Chinese history in English worth reading, much less reliable sources for historiogrpahy

Ingland because my ancestors are from there and i don't know much other history