Why is fit down on thicc girls but all into musclefus who are clearly on a shit ton of gear...

Why is fit down on thicc girls but all into musclefus who are clearly on a shit ton of gear? Aren’t the thicc ones realistically healthier than a girl who is transforming into a man?

Muscle looks like dedication and discipline. Which are admirable traits.

I'd take the right chick, instead of Sophie, any day of the week.
THICC is best desu.

They are not complaining about actual thicc girls. They are complaining about obese slampigs.

>Why is fit down on thicc girls but all into musclefus who are clearly on a shit ton of gear?
I would fuck both, just like anyone here + you.

>Aren’t the thicc ones realistically healthier than a girl who is transforming into a man?
If you are talking about not heavily overweight women with great curves, yes they are more desireable. Women who train are still more healthy, as long as they dont juice.

Obese is not healthy

They look like men

Thats not thicc thats just plain fat.
Also how does right look more healthy than left!?

Kys

You are asking Veeky Forums, most of whom claim traps arent gay, why we like women who look like men.

both in your pic are equally disgusting, wouldn’t go near both I’ll keep enjoying my gf who’s 5’3 102lbs

"No"

And you don't

Because that's not a girl its a fucking land whale.

This would be more relevant if you posted a thicc girl and not marine life.

If she had anything other than perfect fat distribution you could easily see she is a fucking hamplanet. In fact, if you weren't blinded by propaganda, you would be able to see it normally. Furthers my point that 'thicc' is a tumor that needs to be excised from Veeky Forums

Right is fat as fuck lad, how can you not see that?

>Aren’t the thicc ones realistically healthier than a girl who is transforming into a man?
No, they're not healthier.
Female gear levels are neither high enough for serious health risks, or full blown HRT.
And that statement is a little transphobic, thinking a transitioning person is naturally unhealthy. Check your privilege, shitlord.

This, even frauding.

Dude, the amount of gear that modern female lifters are on is more then enough to absolutely destroy their circulatory system.
The number one killer of women is heart attacks.
And the number 2 killer(behind suicide)of women who take testosterone for long periods(ftms and athletes) are heart attacks.
Women have a far smaller and far more delicate circulatory system then men, they can't handle the same levels of athletic output and drugs that we can as a rule. This isn't some sexist transphobic lie. This is a fact.

Both of those women are headed for early heart issue related deaths.

Perfect fat what?
She's not thicc , she's just obese.
Go the fuck away

How the fuck do you morons fall for bait this easy?How?

OP are you gay?

I would fuck both. Is that weird?

That fucking thing on the right doesn't even look human. Disgusting. KYS.

if it is weird I'm right there with you.

I just like pussy

The girl on the right both has mental issues in wanting to deform her body away from femininity and alongside that is taking hormones that will destroy her health, mind and fertility. She also looks disgusting.

The girl on the right is overweight but at least she is feminine looking and has great tits, she would look phenomenal if she lost weight.

oh jesus

reported for shilling disgusting fat pigs

"thicc" girls are usually just fatass that low test betas go after because they're usually easy pickings

girls on gear are admirable and definitely conquest worthy

both would make terrible wives and mothers because or their inherent psychological issues

a natty girl who lifts and looks great is clearly superior to both

she should go see a doctor, that doesnt look healthy

That is far beyond thicc mate.

But we don’t want to fuck ourselves either, user.

THICC fit girls are god-tier