It's time to take the clean shave pill

You're not a chinlet or a jawlet are you? You don't want to look like a manlet terrorist do you? It's time to shave those pubes off your face. You really think a girl wants to kiss a Brillo pad? Alexander the Great was clean shaven and made it mandatory for his army to shave. Take the clean shave pill, and stop looking like a dirty hobo drinking steel reserve in an alley.

Facial health/hygiene general.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B000QYEK88
amazon.com/gp/product/B0077LAJT2
a.co/5dfCBJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but it's no shave november!

Do you follow all of the silly normie memes?

meh, men have facial hair. clean-shaven types are slaves (no surprise you used a slav army as your example).

just this one. really I use it as an excuse to see how large my beard can get

Clean shaven or very light stubble are the only acceptable facial aesthetics. Multiple bitches have commented on getting tingles when I brush their skin with my stubble while fucking.

Only women and children don't have beards.

>tfw only more or less get facial hair on my neck, it doesn't even go up 1 inch from my jaw line, wished that I could afford to get it removed by laser because it grows really fast and if I don't shave every morning I look like shit

sure buddy

>tfw chinlet

I have a decent jawline and chin, but I look like a teenager if I'm cleanshaven. I compromise with a mustache-goatee combo, it's the best of both worlds. I can show off my jawline and show that I can grow more than stubble and pubes.

t. arab

But seriously, your slave argument is baseless. The Romans and Nazis were clean shaven. Donald Trump and any high ranking military or government official is clean shaven. Chad is clean shaven.

Weak bait boy.

Why are you not taking advantage of looking young? That won't last forever you know.

>wanting to look like a teenager
I'm not a woman user

It's an aesthetic choice and generally both full beard and clean shaven are acceptable.

At the point I am (growing hair out) I feel like the contrast between shit hair and well groomed face is best so I shave every couple of days.

With a fresh haircut I usually feel like a boyscout if clean shaven.

If 10/10 facial aesthetics maybe the above doesn't apply but it works for a humble 8 like me.

any time I shave, instant regret

>tfw first lost my charger for my shaver
>tfw then lost my manual razor
it's like i have a ghost trying to keep me from getting rid of facial hair

accept your imperfections and move on user
wear them like armor and they can never be used to hurt you

>tfw my beard just looks like someone shaved ass pubes and glued them on my face
being clean shave is the only option I have

How do I avoid razor bumps? I've had a fat one for the past few days

wash with cold water afterwards then apply alcohol free aftershave, cold water did a huge difference for me

How the fuck do you maintain just the right amount of stubble though? Got a good trimmer rec?

Don't worry mate, OP is almost certainly in the same boat. It's the facial hair equivalent of calling people lanklets.

>don’t shave daily
>neck beard grows 150% faster than sparse facial hair

>shave daily
>skin looks like I wear poison ivy for a scarf

None of the memes work for the latter. Cold water/gentle aftershave/ brand new razor only all still lead to irritated and eventually scabby neck if shaved daily. Electric razors reduce irritation enough to shave daily but are really shitty for a close shave.

Half considering dousing my neck with Nair or something, but knowing how sensitive it is it would probably swell into a giant red tumor.

>tfw have the weakest chin of anyone I know
>can't grow literally ANY facial hair
>everyone around me is a square jawed Chad with nice thick stubble
Why do so exist? Only to suffer?

i inherited some decent shaving soap from an italian i knew. before using this, i always had red irritated skin after every shave, using those relatively cheap shaving cream cans or the soap you just directly rub on your face
get a cheap shaving brush and lather that shit on. now that i looked at the prices, it's not even that expensive considering how many uses you can get out of it

Yeah, but most other world leaders or alpha chads that went down in history had some form of facial hair. Also whether or not you should have facial hair depends entirely on whether you have biceps the size of someone's head or have arms like noodles.

>Also whether or not you should have facial hair depends entirely on whether you have biceps the size of someone's head or have arms like noodles.
Which one's which?

Should I shave?

How about I do whatever the fuck I want and not listen to some faggot on the internet. I don't need a butthurt virgin telling me how to "impress" women or be an "alpha chad".

Whoops.

>shave face with aerosol Barbasol and Merkur safety razor
>trim pits and pubes really short with electric razor
Do this at least once a week.

Beards are a sign of masculinity so don't have one if you're a low-test numale. If you're really as aesthetic as most of the people on here like to think they are then it doesn't matter and you can just do whatever you want, good looking people will look good either way and ugly people will still look like shit in most cases so it's really not hard to figure it out.

If you can grow a good beard and have a decent body then go for it. Otherwise no.

>clean-shaven types are slaves

yeah, bearded guys definitely don't use iphones, mass media, social media, and don't dress like hipsters in order to appeal to others who are just like them. fucking retard

>you used a slav army as your example
>Alexandre
so this is Veeky Forums's historical knowledge huh

Shave until you can grow a much better beard. Also grow you hair out and use conditioner or moroccan oil or something to make it less greasy and lifeless. You've got a beta face if I'm being honest so unless you're going to start seriously lifting then I would go for a more clean look instead of trying to be manly when you don't have the facial structure or personality for it.

Then what was he?

Why are people with beards always fat fuck who are insecure and think hiding their face will make people somehow not see their 100+ pounds of fat?

they arent. I personally hide the spooky face this way.

I took the shave pill recently because I noticed how ridiculous I looked. It was hard though, coming to terms with what I really look like. I not quite a chinlet, but a bad habit of not chewing my food as a kid really screwed up my facial aesthetics.

5 o'clock > 1/2 days > Clean shaven

Unless you're in a business that requires you to follow the etiquette.

Macedonian/Greek

By the way, anybody think it's a good idea to get a straight razor? I get pissed off at how wasteful and annoying it is to constantly buy new razors.

>slav
>Alexander
>the Greek general who had an Egyptian city named after him.
>the only western man who was crowned king of India.

ancient macedonian, which was inhabited by hellenic peoples

This is what makes the most sense to me. What are the opposing side's arguments?

Someone with no historical knowledge would see that modern macedonia is slavic and conclude that therefore Alexander was slavic

I think opposing argument is something along the lines of
>he is a literally who to me
>his soldiers were slaves lol
Bad logic from my perspective

Please, I need to know guys
>pardon my attention whoring

Do women like it when you shave your pubes and/or legs?

this, doing it for shits and giggles

If I wanted to stay clean shaven all the time I'd have to shave every day. Fuck that.

>Not embracing the stubble life style
Never gonna make it

they're worth it if you wanna learn how to use em and enjoy autistic maintenance. u end up giving them to your grandkids when you die or it'll end up in a swap meet

Stick with safety razors. You can regulate the cut and don't waste time trying not to kill yourself.

Can someone recommend me a razor/shaving cream?
By the way I am cheap as fuck, I hate spending money on gimmicks, fads, scams. Just like good quality shit for a good price.

Barbasol. It's quick, cheap, and it works.

Get some cheap safety razor and soap. You don't need anything more.

Word, that's what I'm currently using.
And what about razors?

Not Greek. Was named king of Persia. Named the city after himself.

Here's what I have.
Razor:
amazon.com/gp/product/B000QYEK88
Blades:
amazon.com/gp/product/B0077LAJT2
After each use I disassemble the razor and dry each part off.
No complaints on either product.

Epic quote! I too eat bacon and drink brown liquor my fellow urban manly man!

Mediterranean DNA baby, my beard looks elegant when I let it grow. bitches love playing with it. Maybe one day il man up and slash it off, last time I did that I looked like a child.

>Implying anyone here ever shaved with a safety razor
They can barely grasp the concept of "pick up dumbell, put back down", you want them to learn how to use such a sophisticated (literally razor-sharp) tool? This is a job for their grandfathers' generation, not theirs.

FYI Feather razor + Derby blade = best combination of aggressive and smooth shave for my taste.

Med living in america. Specifically arab. How do i get girls to play with my beard? How do i get girls in the first place?
>tfw 25yroldkhhv in engineering

>Eucaliptus Proraso
This, people who never used a proper brush and soap will never know the joy of shaving as often as you'd like. I used to only be able to shave once every 3-4 days otherwise blood everywhere, now with a $10 Synthetic brush and my Proraso cream I can safely shave every other day with no irritation.

>Med
>arab
nigga arabs are not meds

>he doesn't look good with facial hair
LMAOing @(You)r genetics brah

>they
>look opie, i am dissing everyone else and implying u and me are smart.
Die in a pool of dicks u fucking faggot

i shave everyday. if i ever grew a beard i think i would enjoy how it hid my face and i would stop feeling comfortable being clean shaven and fully showing my face. so i keep shaving and will probably never stop.

Every time i shave i've got blackheads popping everywhere, help

>arabs aren't med
So that body of water bordering lebanon palestine egypt morocco tunisia libya etc is not the mediterranean
>read a book fag

>safety razor
>sophisticated

lmao get off your high horse, it's a sharp metal thing you scrape your face with

The real joke is the "men's who use beards to hide their shitty jaw (90% of beards)

>Wanting to be as smooth as a woman
fags and chinks please go

I usually get like 4 weeks in and it doesn't look bad, but beard is just not thick enough. given time (like 3-4 mos) will it thicken or is it a pointless endeavor. How soon will I know?

I'm Assyrian, I think being charming helps? Obviously random chicks are not touching my face. I simply tell girls that are comfortable with me to feel how soft it is, which they always do and go "oh my gosh!!" It's not magestically long like Sargon, I'm not wealthy enough to do that lol. A few girls have stroked my beard until they passed out after we banged

No, that would be a straight razor. A safety razor has no sharp edges - it's a container for the blade you place inside.

If you ever hold one and have only ever held cheap single-use ones or the mach-1K gillette plastic ones you'll be pleasantly surprised - they're heavy, metal, most have a mechanism you twist to open their tops like a mechanised flower or they click satisfyingly into place, and there's a lot to be said for the benefits of the ritual of shaving. You can't hack-and-go, you have to be slow and methodical and it forces you into a different mental state. If you have to build lather against your stubble with a brush and good soap (not the canned shit with anesthetizing agents so you don't feel how bad your shave it) it's even better.

Red-pill alert for young males:
Having a beard doesn't make you necessarily look bad, but nowadays literally every college-aged male has a shitty beard, so at best you're just going to look like everyone else. Going clean shaven will not only make you look more polished, but it will also make you stand out, which makes you more attractive.

This is the case for 95% of young males. Unless you are a literal jawlet/chinlet, or can grow a beard like pic related, stick with clean shaven.

jfc i use a safety razor. stop trying to make it seem like such a big deal

>i use a safety razor
And yet you thought a safety razor was a "sharp metal thing you scrape along your face"?

Also if you scrape your beard away you're getting a shit shave. You should be feeling the blade cutting the hairs as it passes, not scrape them, you should use a sharper blade.

Thanks, seems to be what I'm looking for.

Jesus fuck, stop sounding so autistic. And I'm saying this as someone who shaves with a straight razor, soap and a badger hair brush fyi.

don't worry buddy i'm a truly ascended sophisticated gentleman who use feather blades
i fill with euphoria as i use my real man's tool on my face and can't help but smirk as i think about the cretins who use gillette cartridges, they would never be able to get on my level after doing something so sacriligious as shaving themselves with a tool of their own chosing

He was Hellenic, he traveled to India and was crowned after destroying the untieable knot with one stroke of his sword. One more thing, you will never conquer Egypt and name a city after yourself.

Safety razor shaver here, obviously it's the superior way to shave, but why feel the need to make such a big deal of it? Whether it's shaving or having a beard, there's always people who are way too into it and buy all these different products for such a simple thing.
Spend like $50 one time on razor, soap, brush, and a big pack of blades and you're set for the next like 2 years.

>autistic maintenance
Sounds like me

>beta face
don't be rude man, he looks aight IMO

I actually shaved and got a clean fresh fade to match with my hair pomaded. I've been getting compliments as I never do. A change up is good for you.

Shave your beard, who cares because it will grow right back. Unless you have a chinectomy look?

a.co/5dfCBJQ
if you have a shaving brush this stuff is pretty good

Sorry about the hairline m8

>shave in the morning
>stubble by the evening

I shave every other day

i only shave my bum and my peepee

pics?

i usually use the 1mm on my buzzer to shave (also use 11mm on my head)
using a razor gives me spots on my neck and also i always cut myself since i have a huge jaw and i have to put the razor at weird angles to shave properly which always ends up bad
>inb4 learn to shave properly you child
no it's much nicer with the buzzer and having light stubble, have fun spending a fuck ton of money on razors and cream

Marketing shill thread.

I've used electric shavers, double sided safety razors, traditional straight razors, replaceable straight razors, and different styles of disposable razors. The best razors are cheap, twin-blade disposables with a lubricant strip. You can get them by the dozen for peanuts.

Cheap handles and bulk double sided razors work second best.

The only "hip" accessory I think is worth it is soap and brush instead aerosol foam. And even then the cheap soaps are just as good as the expensive ones.

The mark up in shaving accessories is fucking retarded, and the high end male grooming market is selling you snake oil.

What if your facial legitamately looks like shit and you want a straight razor that lasts you a lifetime? Is that really that unreasonable for me to want a straight razor?

>not eating bacon
>not drinking liquor

t. numale

that's because alexandre was a literaly homosexual and wanted an army of femboi twinks to fuck whenever he desired