How can i make personality gains ?

how can i make personality gains ?

money

You need to recognize bad thought patterns you have. I’ve found that self deprecating, self loathing, and an irrational caring of why other people think (essentially social anxiety/fear) are very damaging to the personality. Try to stop those. Be your best friend. Brush off those thoughts where you feel shameful and embarrassed about yourself.

Feeling brainlet right now, but is that graph supposed to say that there's a correlation between better looks and better personality?

better you look better your personality is
weird how that works...

People who got rated high on the 'looks' scale also just happened to get rated high on the personality scale, independently.

Aka 'personality ' is bullshit and you get judged mostly on looks

Yep, guess I got that right. And I'd say I agree, my personality got better after I went from obese to fit. It's still bad, but much better than it was.

get them shekels user

It's just that people interpret you differently.
Ever see some nerd and a Chad try to say the same things? Watch the reactions they get.

Personality wise you want to act like a goofster. Just act open to being stupid or silly. Comes off a little better than a shy introverted anime loving fuck unless the girls into you.

Would that be why some girls laugh when I make offensive comments?

This.
Attractive people are perceived as 'better' by nearly everybody they interact with.

Become 1. Interesting & 2. Cool

How to be interesting?

Seek out new experiences (Hobbies, Travel, Cooking, Sports, Martial Arts, Art in general) / read books and be able to express your experience and perspective on what they mean to you. These kinds of activities require investment from you and will cause you to grow and gain perspective(s) on life. As they require investment, you're naturally only going to want to do something because it aligns with your value system and has personal significance to you. Being able to express this view, and engaging others in it, is interesting. Also learn to listen and become genuinely interested in other people and their lives. When you do that, people open up to you which allows good conversations and connection to flow. This leaves people with good feelings after they speak/hang with you. It is essentially a mix of increasing trait Openness (Big 5 personality assessment) and being able to express it intelligibly.

How to be cool?

Being cool is essentially being in harmony with yourself, as well as the environment that you happen to be in. That means not trying to compensate for any self-perceived insecurities, but rather, owning and being comfortable with what you are in the present moment. If you're able to not be phased by how you see yourself, and more importantly, are able to laugh at yourself, people will naturally feel relaxed around you. By owning everything about yourself and not being put off by other people's thoughts or perceptions, you cultivate and retain personal power, which is magnetic and attractive. It is essentially lowering trait Neuroticism (Big 5) and increasing your trait Extraversion far away enough from low (doesn't need to be high, just not low) that you're actually able to engage with people and express yourself, and the thoughts and feelings that go with being a person.

The two are seperate but similar, neither one is more important than the other.

your face is your personality, your life is your rating

>Be your best friend.
This is a great advice. A lot of times I find that my train of thought is just whipping myself non stop. Once I heard that we should strive to talk to ourselves like we would do with a good friend and I think it really helps.

How do you lower your neuroticism?

Introspection
Meditation
NoFap
Good Sleep
Self-Observing (behaviours, emotions etc.)
Exercise
Good Diet

Anxiety is often due to certain neurotransmitters (GABA mainly) being out of whack. Fix the problem chemically i.e. just living healthily and allowing the system to rebalance, the problem will often sort itself out.

It's likely you're doing some of those things already because /fit

But honestly? The thing that gives you the most calming results is practicing self-compassion and learning to identify when your ego is speaking, and being able to laugh with it instead of identifying with it.

Neuroticism is just inner-conflict, but the truth is no amount of internal "should be", "could have" or "don't do" etc. minded bullshit ever actually makes you do what you want. The mind is a shitty master in thatvregard. If you learnt to accept and allow yourself to feel what it is you're experiencing in the present moment, you'll discover an inner sense of peace you've likely not felt in a while.

Stop telling yourself to always be or do "something" and just allow yourself to be for a change.

Where did you learn all of this?
Please post sources.

Source: my ass.

It reads like original content from a cognitive science/neuroscience student. I agree with his advice, but take it with a grain of salt. For example, Big 5 Personality is not unanimously agreed upon to be THE definitive way to measure/categorize personality

>t. Psych&Neurosci student who dropped out