Pulling sumo is a shit method vs conventional

Pulling sumo is a shit method vs conventional.

Prove me wrong.

europepmc.org/abstract/med/10912892

> Vertical bar distance, mechanical work, and predicted energy expenditure were approximately 25-40% greater in the conventional group.

Apart from certain body shapes, sumo is inferior.

POWER RANKINGS INCOMING PREPARE FOR SPICY TAKES

MASTER RACE TIER
>conventional, hack, axle

GOOD TIER
>zercher, Jefferson, Romanian, deficit

MUH WILKS, MUH PROPORTIONS
>sumo

JON PALL TIER
>one handed, actual axles, dying while deadlifting

Thank you and good lifts faggots

user here, i don't deadlift, while i squat 4pl8, reason is not because i hate deadlifts, but whenever i set myself up at the bar, my back rounds, its like its impossible for me to do conventional and not round, how would i go about fixing this?

Also, could i just fuck off all deadlifts types and just do hack and romanian?

Some rounding is ok and natural need to see a video to see how bad it really is. Bend your knees more and push that ass back. Alternatively do a duck load of good mornings and light deadlifts till your back is strong as fuck? Don't your knees hurt or do you do curls to keep your hamstrings strong?

>not doing all of them
user...

why would my knees hurt? they've never hurt.
I just squat (high bar, used to low bar)

yeah, i need to make a video and post it, i can't tell if its a proportions problem or a flexibility problem

mirin
stats?

not me, its another user that posted his body here once, he squatted 5pl8, also never deadlifted.

same with this pic.

Joocey, idk I've always found if my squat or deadlifts get too disproportionate it fucks my knees up, especially squatting

i haave long legs and t-rex arms i can only safely pull sumo

>it's a he thinks his 4pl8 conventional is superior to my 5pl8 sumo episode

>people do wide stance deadlifts and call it sumo

It seems to me that it's a flexibility problem unless you have visibly fucked proportions. Tight hamstrings will greatly limit your ability to hinge at your waist. Do you have tight hammies?

Depending on your hip and back flexibility you may have a bit of unavoidable rounding.

You'll know if it's to the point of a problem

If flexibility is a problem just pull from blocks or grab a trap bar.

there's no requirement to deadlift if you don't want to or it feels wrong, just do some type of hip hinge movemement (romanian deadlifts) to train your hamstrings

Raise the bar just a tiny bit extra off the floor, should make getting that chest up a little easier

Weak glutes

how can you squat without rounding but not deadlft? fucking manlet

>s-stupid sumo cucks of course I'm pulling less weight I'm doing like twice the range of motion

Sumo is easier on the ROM but at the same time seems harder since you're trying to pull upwards via angled application of force.

I've never pulled sumo though since I already do squats so I have no idea which is actually easier.

It all depends on hip morphology and internal leverages.

Do whatever is fucking comfy.

strongerbyscience . com/should-you-deadlift-conventional-or-sumo/

>since I already do squats
senpai they work different muscles.......