Men and women training

In the army basic training do men and women train together? And if they do when did this start?

1. Yes
2. I don't know maybe 2005?
It ain't that bad having females in the platoon in basic. Just be careful around them because SHARP is used as a fucking weapon

SHARP?

During a combat practice my friend didnt want to go full out on a female, but instructor kept yelling at him that she is not a woman but a soldier and hit him in the head, then friens punched her with full force and knocked her out

Depends on the MOS. Combat arms, Eg 11B is still men only. Shit like truck drivers and other faggot pog shit like that is co-ed.

In MCT, the women always fell out of the hikes, like without fail. Women are fine in the military, but they should be held to the same standards - especially for infantry.

>SHARP
Sexual Harassment/Assault Response

> Not in the infantry.
> Literally never and if I ever does I'll burn my fucking cord.

I'm about 3 months fresh out of basic. My company was one of the only all male infantry companies on Sand Hill, trainees and DS's. We were told we were one of the last all male training companies in history.

My older bro is at sand hill right now and he has female trainees and drill sergeants

Are either of you 11B on OSUT?

american pt belts are so fucking gay

both

>caring what color PT belt a couple of fat old POG officers wear

Just read the Army Times article. Fuck me. Can't wait until Private Fingerblast has to fireman carry 200 pound PFC PTfailure. Do they at least maintain the male PT standards?

more like
>laughing when americans come to our base and have to wear retard belts while running

Nope. Females can run 20 minute 2mile and still pass with like an 80

Can't throw a grenade 35 feet? Oh well, let them pass

>being in such an inferior army that you have to resort to making fun of us for wearing reflective belts while running on the road

Eat it then. Women are in the infantry.

>11B is still men only

Hasn't been true for a while.

>he has female trainees and drill sergeants
thats fucked up