Been lifting for 8 months, this is my first progress report. What do I need to work on and how do I go about doing so...

Been lifting for 8 months, this is my first progress report. What do I need to work on and how do I go about doing so? Thanks in advance

And I tought I look shitty with my 11 months. Really cheered me up OP, thank you. You look ok, just eat and lift more.

Arms look good user, I'd work on chest and core

Don't listen to that faggot. You look better than me and I've been lifting 1.5 years. Keep lean bulking and don't fall for the bulking and cutting meme.

Your body is good enough for 99% of women if that's what your asking and is really nice.
The question is what do you want ? More strength ? Look bigger ? Be shredded ? Less maintenance ?

I'd say your shoulders are too tiny for your arms though. You're a bit like Gosling in Only god forgives and my gf said his body had a problem.

Take your pants off so we can give a proper assessment of your physique

Good chest/core routine?
Only chest stuff I really do is when I bench and the only thing I could consider core is jogging a lot but obviously that doesn't hold too much merit

It's funny you ask that, I actually don't really know what I'm going for. I just do my routine and whatever happens happens

You're looking decent but clearly your delts are lacking, add lateral raises to the end of whatever day you do shoulders on.

Also don't try to use too much weight on them it doesn't take much and doing them heavy will make you snap

Gotcha. Appreciate it mate

This also, if you want more aesthetic pecs and front delts you should squeeze in some inclined bench press high rep (10 - 12) at a tolerable (but taxing) weight.

Misguided soul. You need to find the light to ignite your lifting spirit. Work on a goal, and you'll progress much better.

wtf is lean bulking? that sounds like an oxymoron

bulking on a small caloric surplus so most of weight gained is muscle while gaining as little fat as possible. It's more long term and you don't have to go through the bulking/cutting meme phases.

Lats

Core, chest, and traps. Other than that you good mang. Chicks only care about arms, shoulders, and lats anyway.

You look great. If work on core, shoulders, and chest.

>lean bulk
He looks better than you with half the time under his belt and you want to chime in with advice? Kek good one dyel

BACK
WHERE IS YOUR BACK
AND NECK (MAYBE)

You might want to try actually working out

Unless you started from extreme skelly and are 6'3+ you look like shit and should feel like shit

exactly what I was thinking

don't listen to anybody here. Just lift. Don't base your results on other people. Everyone is different...

crunches, planks, pushups. do them until u cant anymore

Why are your nipples so tiny?

post body

Way better progress than most 1 year updates, what routine did you use?

before pic ?

What routine did you follow?

Jesus Christ those are shitty genetics

this

He looks better than me because I fell for the bloatmaxxing meme and don't want others to fall for it.

Looking pretty good op. It looks like you're hitting them curls a bit more than anything else, but that's just me.