Pre workout

Thinking of picking up pic related
Any other pre workouts that I should look at as well?

pre workout is another marketing ploy of the shifty juden to rob goyim of their shekels. Be a real man and drink black coffee without cream or jew sugar.

boi

Honestly preworkout is just a crutch. I was addicted to stims for a few months and it sucks quitting

truth

Just get DMAA or get the old Mr hyde or old jack3d

some people care a lot about how you spend your own money

I use The Curse, packaging is a little cheesy but it's cheap and gives me a decent pick me up. Tastes alright too.

>his preworkout only contains 1 type of caffeine

this

the last thing you want to do is load yourself 300mg of caffeine and bunch of other shit into your body everytime you workout.

then next time you workout you ain't going to feel good without it, become dependent.

then when you decide to quit, you are going for a hell of a withdrawal.

fuck caffeine, fuck nicotine, fuck amphetamines, fuck all the drugs.

except weed.

I'll go back in fucking tine then shall I?

That hench ass korean chick uses this stuff

I'm an avid user of meso. Rocket pop is the best flavor hands down. Very good stuff

>except weed
You are an addict.

where can you even buy DMAA anymore? I've been looking since i'm halfway through my supply.

>terror-posting
back to pol with you nazis

GAT PMP or Nitraflex

Darknet markets is probably your best bet. Alpha, hansa, and dream which were the biggest markets got shut down though. Feds might he watching other markets like they were hansa before it got shut down so be weary

Some faggot posts this every few days. Pro tip: if you need retarded PWO’s you won’t ever make it.

>Everyone crying about the original Jack3D being banned
>be a luckyfag cuz my country does not give a fuck about anything related to gym and almost everything is available.

JACK3D ROCKS PHAMILIA

I just had that one, best I ever had. Go for it

Tru
Best to not buy your own and just use it sparingly when it’s offered to you by someone who is dumb enough to buy this shit.
Better to have mosty average workouts with an occasional great one from stims rather than mostly average with an occasional shitty one when you run out

What country?

APS makes just DMAA pills, mesomorph gives me violent blue-green power shits.

You can do a high volume 2 hour workout on that stuff hitting all kinds of PRs and then still feel like you could run 10k after.

Theyre good on a cut and thats about it, eat and sleep well and dont depend on that shit

russia