What is the goat martial art for an autist?

what is the goat martial art for an autist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iNy1oEk47_g
youtube.com/watch?v=JKczdB3tiDY
youtube.com/watch?v=mgikq5bsKIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wrestleing
> on a side not saw some Asian guy do Thai chi in Chinatown now I want to do it for meditation

wrestling/grappling
>submitting other men using your might
>require extensive stamina and strength

literally the sport of gods and heroes

I love muay thai too, but my true passion is grappling

bjj
it's full of turbo-autists like ryan hall, the miyao brothers and many others like you

Judo is more autistic than all of these suggestions due to the nippon connection, but Aikido tops even that

I do boxing at my university and we have a few special kids that go. One guy is dominating in the special light weight class and is soon heading over seas.

is there a steven segal apu?

Brazillian jiu jitsu is the best martial art. Period. This is not a matter of opinion if you just consult the history of competitive martial arts.
The one legitimate argument against this is that taking the fight to the ground and choking a guy out is a good way to get your face stomped by the guy's friends. And BJJ practitioners agree with you. That's why the best fighters avoid a fight and know how to create their gap and make a run for it when outnumbered. People say this is a reason to practice a striking art. But that still won't help you when outnumbered. The fight is still going to the ground and when you're in that water you'd best learn to swim. Learn BJJ.

>Russian world level wrestler who was beaten to death.webm

>family of 160 lbs brazillians that took the world of competitive martial arts by storm, beating out guys 100 lbs heavier than them, often not throwing a single strike.

Geared up dudes using an unfamiliar martial art in a ring with rules designed to give them a major advantage.
Now let's post that video of royce getting raped by that japanese guy and him being too much of noclass and outclassed bitch to shake his hand after.

doesn't judo actually work, though?

so catch wrestling over bjj?

pretty obscure. pretty autist.

Greco, hands down.

muay thai for standing
bjj for ground
akido for Master segall because he invited the front kick and no one in the world has ever done that but him and ill fight you, you little bitch say that to my face.

I never said brazillians were known for their sportsmanship respect, and Royce was never the family champ. Rickson was taking out wrestlers and kickboxers 100lbs heavier than him reliably. I think the record was like 400+ wins and no losses dude. Rules designed to give them a major advantage? Like what? BJJ is reliably the most solid martial art. Accept it.

Brazilians are HUGE CUNTS.
That being said bjj is king

400 fights. lol.
even papa helio said on video rickson was full of shit.

Post link.

Yeah it does.
Judo and boxing along with brutal tonfa were the go to for american police officers back when they were just organized kneecap busting thugs and strike breakers.
But they had to stop slinging people on the concrete and punching people out when they realized that they could not only get sued but people were going to start shooting them.

pankreation has good autist credentials.

why did they kick it out of the modern olympics? mma actually has olympic status, few people know this.

old. greek. obscure.

youtube.com/watch?v=iNy1oEk47_g

Wrestling. I was a very shy kid and people didn't think much of me, but I would unleash all my power on the mat and people knew id fuck them up.

thats the gayiest one

I have a question to my Martial arts bros:

Whenever I do my workout or spar i get super thirsty after but i always drink water before. Even when i chug water before all it makes me do is pee a bunch before or during class an im still thirsty after. What should i do?

eat more salt

like constantly or before hand

Bjj. There’s a lot more technique involved,meaning it’s easy to speed out about it. Also just take a look at the practitioners. Autism central.

On a side not, I do it personally, and it’s really fun.

Iaidō

Judo is very legit. I've been thrown by a black belt and it was terrifying and painful. Maybe from the outside it looks a bit "ceremonial" with the bowing and Japanese traditions, but the fighting is good.
youtube.com/watch?v=JKczdB3tiDY

youtube.com/watch?v=mgikq5bsKIY

As a guy whose dabbled in a lot of martial arts, I believe real non-McDojo MMA is by far the best martial art to learn for overall fitness and self-defense.

If you actually ever get into a physical confrontation where unarmed fighting will be effective, 90%+ of the time it's going to be some normie with no training who is around your size or bigger. In this situation, a few weeks of bjj and boxing classes are going to give you a massive advantage. You don't need to be a Golden Gloves champ or bjj blackbelt to fuck the average guy up.

The issue with only training a martial art with limited rules of engagement like boxing or bjj is that you have to keep the fight within your preferred style. If you're a Golden Gloves champ and a normie decides to bum-rush you, you're now just two untrained grapplers rolling around on the floor. If you're a bjj black belt and a guy starts throwing punches and elbows down at you will you have him in guard, slamming your head against a hard floor, you're not gonna be ready for it.

MMA gyms also tend to emphasize strength training more than straight bjj and boxing gyms. This is important because being significantly bigger and stronger than your opponent is a massive, almost insurmountable advantage.

Lastly, if you're going to do any full contact martial art, you do have to do an honest risk-reward analysis. Are you afraid of possible brain trauma? Don't do any full-contact striking. Do you have a family history of Alzheimer's or Dementia? Then don't do any full-contact stuff at all. Even practicing bjj entails risks of concussion and various longterm injuries. That being said, practicing MMA for a bit isn't going to be as disastrous for your health as being curb-stomped into retardation by some attacker who was bigger or better trained than you.

BBJ's probably very taxing on the knees,right?

Why not go for HEMA?

> If you're a bjj black belt and a guy starts throwing punches and elbows down at you will you have him in guard, slamming your head against a hard floor, you're not gonna be ready for it.

lol huh have you rolled with blackbelts? there's no way that's happening. i've been doing bjj for 4 years and for one week a month we train with punches and mma gloves and good luck landing one shot before your elbow begins to be bent the wrong way with a black belt. I can only imagine someone that's never grappled before...no elbows or punches will be landed on a blackbelt unless the opponent has mma experience.

>What is ground and pound?

rate the martial arts on autismo scale 1-10.
BJJ
Muay Thai
hema
judo
boxing
kickboxing
japanese JJ
catchwrestling
submission wrestling
TKD
karate
kung fu
ninjitsu
jeet kun do
collegiate wrestling
greco roman
turkish oil wrestling
sambo
systema
krav maga
aikido
tai chi

kendo
mma
pankreation
capoeira
luta livre

When I used to do taekwondo it was full of Korean Chads. I was the only autist there.