The Virgin Drive-thru vs The Chad Walk-in

People who go through the drive-thru are some of the laziest low-test goobers around. Made a Chad meme to prove it.

How do you make these? I want to make one

MS paint.

>eating fast food

REEEE WHERES MY SZECHUAN SAUCE! IM A RIIIIICK!

Yeah real alpha.

you have to ask the high priest for one

Untouchable logic really

Solid content OP

That priest is a heretic if he made this

Sorry for the late reply.

wtf everything on the left describes me

Is it better to be a virgin chad or a chad virgin???

>chad
>going to mccuckolds and not superior bk or wendys

Image was made to describe any social interaction at a place that gives you drive through or walk-in options.

> bcucks and memedy’s
> not five guys (no homo)

virgin chad definitely
It's much easier to change your personality (especially when constantly getting positive female attention) than it is to change your looks

fucking kek

>that part about bone glue
I hope I always remember this when I meet another vegan.

>leaves a tip
>to lazy nigger fast food workers
Only a permavirgin numale would do such a thing

You do realize that the workers aren't legally allowed to take tip right? The extra change will just go into a tip jar which is sent to charity

Why would I realize this
Who the fuck even knows this

Tfw one on right describes me perfectly

>Moo!
nice touch

That's why the meme says "when he can", There are some places where you can tip the employees. Often times it gets divided up at the end of the shift, but you can still tip. At least that's how it works here.

Left side is 100% accurate but everything on the right is wrong. Chad does not do any of those things.

Canadian Chad

Also, if Chad does fast food at all, it is Taco Bell.

He does not order combo meals. He orders several individual, seemingly random items.

He does NOT order a drink, because he still has some of his Monster left over from earlier.

If someone's gonna pull this off then they need to get an actual Chad.

>no bulge
Pathetic chadlet

Who the fuck would pay in cash?

Cash is awful. Properly paid off credit cards have no downside and get you bonuses at no cost to the user.

Cash is also king and can't be traced.

>Sickly green taint

oh boy. I think you either meant to write "tint" or that text is just in the wrong place.

be sure to let your friendly banker, department store and possibly your boss know where you spend your money. no way they would abuse this knowledge now would they. also keep all your money in the bank so the police or irs could lock your account for virtually any pretext.

good cuck

>not wanting to open a wallet full of $100s and $20s to find a few bills to pay for your food
Faggot.

In what possible scenario could a credit card company knowing my spending habits be a problem for me?

I have to do that now that I'm living outside of America. It's just inconvenient. I had to get a new wallet to handle all the cash I'm now carrying. It isn't a Chad move if everybody does it, it's just a pain.

five guys is that real cheat day meal
>good as fucking shit
>is also expensive so it keeps you from over eating their heavenly burgers

>took too long to become a chad, so he never learned how to be social like one
goddamn wtf I came to this thread to laugh

it's not really used anymore so not the best argument.

same

There's that Frank Yang bulk video where he orders drive thru then goes inside to eat it. Good times those days were.

>that face
Jesus