Why does jeff have such a sissy neck?

Why does jeff have such a sissy neck?

"a sissy neck"

this is how your thought processes work huh?

Cause he doesn't use jawzrsize.

genetics bruh

upitty

Low body fat, and a lack of neck isolation exercises.

he doesn't mew

he clearly hasn't swallowed the neck pill

Cause he's a sissy repressed homosexual

Honestly something about Jeff's face pisses me off

underrated

somone photo shop him with an alpha neck in that pic

Wouldn't that kill him?

He is a nice guy, but his crazy exercise variations can get annoying:

>Hello everybody, this is Jeff Cavaliere, AthleanX.com. Have you ever wanted big biceps? There are guys out there, doing nothing but curls everyday and not getting the results they want, with this simple trick you can get the biggest biceps of your life, i’m not kidding you, you know i don’t give you bullshit. You see, most guys do curls this was *proceeds do curl with perfect form* but what they don’t know is that they are not working the muscle to it’s fullest potential. I always say, if you want to like like an athlete, you got to train like an athlete, so first, stand up and grab the dumbbells. Now supinate the wrist, this will activate immediately the long and short head of the biceps. When your wrist is fully supinate, do the curl slowly, twisting your arm as you go up, that way you’ll get internal rotation of the arm, adding to the bicep work. At the same time, keep a tight core, expelling all the air in your abdomen, and squeeze the glutes. Now, all guys stop there, but if you slowly lower the dumbbells, while twisting your arm the other way, like this, you’ll get external rotation of the arm, and if you stop halfway, and then recurl the dumbbells, you’ll get a half rep that will pump this biceps, i guarantee it, like no other. There you go guys, supination of the wrist, internal rotation as you go up, tightening of the core, homosexuation of the glutes, external rotation as you go down and half rep for the finish, a simple move to get the biggest biceps of your life.

>Hi guys, this is Jeff Cavaliere, AthleanX.com. One of the biggest problems i have faced while training athletes, mostly pro baseball players, is that they train with progress not designed for their body, today I’m going to teach you one simple trick to determine which typo of exercise is good for you. I want you to stand on the frame of a doorway, just like this. Now, fix your posture and lift yourself with your tiptoes, lift yourself as much as you can. See, doorways are a standard height, so if your head touches the frame, it means you are a tall guy, at least 6 feet 1. If you can do this, stand on your tip toes and touch the frame, it means you are perfect for heavy lifting, deadlifts, squats, whatever. Now, what happens if you can’t reach the frame, if you are short guy, well, I’ll teach you a trick to fix that. Get one resistance elastic band and hang it from the door frame, since you can’t reach it, stand on a chair or a box. At this moment, place the elastic band around your neck and hang yourself until you die, there you go, an easy fix for your manlet problem, that way no one will ever say you are compensating.

Makes me sad because I have the same body type. Having a long neck is suffering.

Hard to swallow a pill like that when your neck is so small. Is there no injection I can do?

Wow neck theory holds yet again, but I honestly don't know if it's physically possible to train it to that from where he started might just be genetics

He claims that neck bridges will destroy your neck, from the very video you took a screencap of. His reluctance to do them might explain why his neck is so weak looking.

>left: faggy dweeb who lifts
>right: Chad and Athlete™

Jesus. Imagine how much bigger the difference is when he's go a shirt on too.

I like him, I love taking advice from him.

His home chest workout with 3 form pushups helped me a lot when starting.

slightly forward head and low bodyfat.

He's a total curlbro. His biceps are bigger than his pecs

more concerning still is his hollow, unflinching thousand-yard stare

hows my neck breh

What's his current bf?

I wonder how he'd look like at 12-15% bf

>tfw you have advantageous fat distribution so that your neck never looks thin
lucky

lean back more pls
i bet you cross your arms for fotos to push out your muscles

wtf how did you knew?

I think he walks around at 8-10% all year

he's old

i can see right through you

well
I dont cross my arms, but i do straighten up my neck, because i have kind of kyphotic posture.

Anyways, even with good neck measurement, it will not look good if you have forward head posture.

To put it in perspective my neck is 43cm circumference, so not huge but decent
6'1 tall

You can train your neck and its size / strength since it's full of muscles.

Most people are just dumb and don't train it.