Brotein General

Redpill me on Chocolate Brownie™ and Natural Banana™ bros.

what about you go out there and eat some steaks, drink whole milk?

fucking beta fags

well, I got the natural banana.

Can I get enough protein from food when on a cut?

Banana-flavored anything is nasty unless it's a literal banana.

Every flavor of myprotein's shit, but it's cheap so I'm ok with it. Tried chocolate and vanilla on a friend's house, he had some protein brand like TMU or something, don't exactly remember the name, both vanilla and chocolate tasted great.

Egg whites, tuna, and chicken breasts go a long way.

The chocolate brownie is so so. It's not the best I've had, but for the price it's tough to beat. Never had their banana flavor but from my experience with other brands, any fruit flavored powder tastes way too fake.

>Every flavor of myprotein's shit
>what is pumpkin pie

Supplements are /fraud/. You should only get nutrition from natural food sources.

good macros imo but don't get rocky road. tastes like lucky charms marshmallows with more sugar

Backed, bought 11lbs hope it lasts me until next halloween

Natty bananay is aight, strawberry cream is better in terms of fruity flavors

Their banana tastes like shit. Other banana proteins taste like a milkshake, but myprotein banana is the equivalent to that fruity after taste from an IPA. It's like they gave up halfway through the flavour

get pure unflavoured whey and blend with water and frozen fruit of choice

pic related is GOAT

>pure unflavoured whey

NEVER AGAIN, tastes like fucking VOMIT, I'm not trying it again in any way shape or form even mixed with something else.

You're a fucking pussy. I dry scoop that shit

>I enjoy the taste of shit
Good for you, you fucking homo. Years of sucking cock have left your sense of taste destroyed.

Is it:
>easy to use
>easy to clean
Been thinking about getting one but I HATE dishes

MYPROTEIN SHILLS GET OUT

GET OUT
GET OUT
GET OUT

I WANT ALL THE FUCKING SHILLS TO LEAVE! WHY DON'T THEY JUST STOP FUCKING POSTING! HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO CALL THEM OUT TO GET THEM TO GO AWAY? DO WE NEED TO SHIT IN A BAG OF THEIR PRODUCT AND SEND IT BACK TO GET THE MESSAGE ACROSS? I WANT TO FUCKING MURDER THEM AND THEIR HORRIBLE VALU-MEAL-TIER FLAVORS. THEY DESERVE 0 FUCKING ATTENTION NEXT TO THE OTHER BRANDS AND ALL IT IS IS A SHITTY CHEAP PRODUCT WITH LOTS OF SOCIAL MARKETING

I FUCKING HATE SHILLS

LEAAAAAAAVE

I got the natural vanilla and it tastes pretty good. Vanilla is best anyway since it's application in cooking is a lot easier.

I just mix it with sugar-free lemon drink mix you buy in bulk from the super market. Just need to be careful because some brands taste like a chemical factory.

Lentils, beans, whole grains, lean meats are your friends

ON shills are 10 times worse, user.

At least myprotein is legitimately like $15 cheaper per 2lbs

Brownie is good, but let it sit before you drink it. I make mine in the morning and have it in the afternoon before workout. imo it tastes like ass if you drink it immediately