Anyone here smoke weed for pain? I stopped anti inflammatory pills and all pain killers in favour of weed...

Anyone here smoke weed for pain? I stopped anti inflammatory pills and all pain killers in favour of weed. I smoke once a week or so after a heavy events session.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuNYjG6YTBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I vape about a gram daily and gain great though. Eating is a lot easier but youll need a bit more discipline i think. Id definetly wouldnt recommend smoking it. Beginner here

Using marijuana is a degenerate act and a tool for the juden to repress the white race from being ultimately superior.

I vape .05g-.1g daily in the arizer solo 2

Duh that's why it's awesome.

I smoke weed to deal with the ennui of existence, so I guess it is for pain, in a way

For me weed pretty much enhances all feelings I have.
If i feel good, it makes me feel heavenly. If i feel sad, it makes me depressed. If im in pain, it makes the pain worse. If i listen to music i like it makes me wanna cum to the music..
So i wouldnt use weed as a painkiller but ive heard about ppl who do and it helps them.

>pic related

seriously though weed is pretty chill, i'm using it successfully to recover my appetite and sleep after a heroin addiction, up to 14 stone now at 6 2

weed is pretty shit fo motivation and mental health as any drug but if you can use it in a away that minimises damage then just go for it now and then.

fuck you. potheads are dumb and lazy

Arizer Solo 1 + Arizer Air user here
Hivemind

dyel faggot detected

Its so good. I love that feeling. Its like a whirlpool with girls constantly. As soon as sport starts everything of that is gone instantly.
You cant be high and sweating anyways

Good stuff user your height your weight smoker not been through that dark shit but glad you come out the other side brah. You’ll make it.

Yea it legit, if in a legal state.
Airzer air.

>Try
Kratom
Turmeric with piperine.

If you looking for more herbal stuff with less side effects.

Aspirin is legit also.

smoking kills test

also it makes you into a faggot with no motivation

>inb4 dudebro science about how it doesnt affect their life

Okay, then give me some real science showing a direct correlation between weed and test levels.

does the pain of living count?

Absolutely op. But i hope your life isn't that bad. If it is. I hope it gets better

>Take anti-psychotics through youth
>10 years later
>Go to party
>Take edibles
>Feel nothing
>Everyone else is on their ass
>Eat more
>Nothing
>Eat more + 2 joints
>Alright now we're getting somewhere
>Everyone is asleep
>For me being high feels like sleep deprivation

Weed is the most overated drug ive ever done.

Sorry you have such a poor response. Does it help with your pain?

I don't think you should mix if you've ever been on anti psychotic or anti depressant drugs, is my understanding.

Also it is relatively common to not feel very much your first couple of times.

I love weed but I get addicted to it and whenever I buy it I end up smoking everyday. It's a waste of time and really isn't good for your body. It can negatively affect your testosterone, your sleep, your social skills, your mental state and your general productivity.
When I see photos of weed I just wish I could get myself a nice little stash and slowly smoke it away while listening to cool music and doing creative stuff. But I know that it's bad for my long-term improvement.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuNYjG6YTBQ

For some reason it doesn't always work the first time, but its weird that you did so much and nothing happened

Smoke few days a week, I find it a far better stress relief and pain medication than the alternatives. I started regularly smoking weed amd working out 8 months or so ago after a tough patch, Ive never felt fitter and happier than I do rn.

Can't do it anymore. It fucks with my discipline so bad, which is sad because I appreaciate its effects. If I try moderate use on special days, soon it becomes everyday and feeling like shit because of it.

It also lowers your testosterone by reducing GnRH in the hypothalamus. Not so much and only for a few hours, but if you smoke daily you have your testosterone permanently lowered for that time.