Why does fit do heavy squats if they want a Kinobody tier physique?

Why does fit do heavy squats if they want a Kinobody tier physique?

It’s the only way
>ss + gomad

I want all of you losers to notice how she is looking at his face. Women don’t care about your body, just your face.

That chick not even hot

does kinobody not squat? i don't follow the guy so idk

it's obvious that if you just want to be aesthetic, your exercise selection for your lower body is not at all that important

he does pistol squats once a week

I don't care what he says, his legs are pathetic and that's why he always wears pants.

inb4 but girls don't care abou-
Girls don't care about legs inasmuch as they don't care about your physique in general, but they notice. Don't lift for girls in the first place.

also this

There's one vid where he squats 225 lbs and says it's his only time squatting
His leg workouts only include leg extensions, sprints, pistol squats, and veritcal jumps afaik

He's also not natty.

All I want is a body like his but my stupid fucking PPL routine isn't doing jack shit to build muscle
I've been lifting for THREE months and I'm JUST now getting to benching 95 lb which I read is what you're supposed start with
Am I just too low test for weight lifting?
I think that I am

so it sounds like he just does other knee extension movements to train his quads, for size/aesthetic purposes this is perfectly fine

your quadriceps don't understand that you're squatting, they just understand mechanical tension

No, fit just gives us the wrong expectations. What's your diet and sleep like?

I go to bed late but wake up after 8 hours of sleep
Is that bad?
Like if I sleep at 1 am I wake up at 9

I dont. I capped my deads and squats at 80kg. I never knew until I started training but my legs grow unnaturally quick and cuck the rest of my body.

That's fine. Just eat lots and stick to it. I started with a less than 95lb bench after my first three months. 4 years later I was benching 250. It's a slow climb

bruh she has nice lips

And you look like shit

How? How did you come to this conclusion? You somehow rekind me of women who see hot women on tv and point out minor flaws out of insecurity. Chances are though, you're a dude.
Oh I get it. You're a poof

This guy is such a wank

it's hard to eat a lot of calories because most of my food is fruits and vegetables
i recently got into baking chicken/fish and stuff though which is good but i still feel like im lacking sometimes and want some calorie dense non-sugary food
any ideas?
i just try to put whatever i can in between two slices of bread to make a sandwich and add those ~200 calories from the bread

heavy squats release maximum amounts of testosterone, realign chakra and decalcify the pineal gland

I would post a picture of my body to prove you wrong, but I could be identified based on my scars (used to be involved with a fight club, stabbed multiple times) and my gang affiliated tattoos from when I spent 10 years in one of the toughest prisons in the country (I’m, probably, in the top priority list of the FBI right now). I know your type, though. You think because you can squat and deadlift heavy that you're a big guy with an impressive physique. I have built plenty of muscle without those autistic lifts. You probably think you're superior because you follow the routines of a fat little redneck man with no real knowledge of building muscular or strength. You don’t know shit about muscles and strength if you have not trained the way I had, I literally learned from the best, and you got no shit on me, you fat autistic neckbeard.

is this pasta?

I heavy squat once a week and do single leg press 3 days after
other leg work is deadlift on the same day as squat and then RDL on the leg press day

then theres bb hip thrusts but they barely hit my legs, at least I dont really feel them.

thats all I do m8, LUxPPL

Somebody post this cringeworthy YouTube account

I remember watching it and I legitimately couldn't tell if the videos were parodies or not

Peanut butter, bruh. None of that hydrogenated oil shit either. Only ingredients allowed are peanuts and salt.

>Only ingredients allowed are peanuts and salt.

only ingredient should be peanuts m8

I sure hope so

yes, an old one as well

Because this man is taking buckets of steroids, and a Brad Dingleberry look is what you end up with if you take fucking heaps of steroids

post a picture of yourself

Memeing aside, do they actually have spiritual benefits? Can you still reap those benefits from doing low repetitions with squats (3 reps or so)?

>All I want is a body like his
Then take roids like he is you doofus.

Pro tip; 99% of all fitness advice is targeted to people who are roiding.

BEANS AND OIL

5tbsp of oil is 500 calories right off the bat. Throw it on some beans (butter beans are good, wash them first in a strainer) with some lemon juice, a tiny bit of mustard, 2tbsp of nice expensive white balsamic vinaigrette and 2tbsp of a normal balsamic vinaigrette.

Thats at minimum 800 calories and it takes literally 2 minutes to make, keeps forever since none of those ingredients expire (except the lemons) and is healthy.

#
I would post a picture of my body to prove you wrong, but I could be identified based on my scars (used to be involved with a fight club, stabbed multiple times) and my gang affiliated tattoos from when I spent 10 years in one of the toughest prisons in the country (I’m, probably, in the top priority list of the FBI right now). I know your type, though. You think because you can squat and deadlift heavy that you're a big guy with an impressive physique. I have built plenty of muscle without those autistic lifts. You probably think you're superior because you follow the routines of a fat little redneck man with no real knowledge of building muscular or strength. You don’t know shit about muscles and strength if you have not trained the way I had, I literally learned from the best, and you got no shit on me, you fat autistic neckbeard.

How tall is he

5' 9

doesn't greg and his affiliates preach heavy compounds? I know that eat think lift weird cunt does

I literally just want to be as strong at the major lifts as possible at as low of a body weight as possible. I do not give a shit about anything else.

chick is mad hot

you're probably a tranny

>beans and oil

Yeah, he just basically talks about doing lots of incline bench, ohp, and weighted pullups. Iirc he can bench 350 lbs or so, do ohp with 185 lbs, and do 90 lbs weighted pull ups for reps

I'm not on roids and i like to squat

> becoming quad dominant is fine

yeah, have fun with your fucked knees and back problems

you're a fucking idiot for doing PPL when you can't even bench 135. PPL is garbage tier unless you're super late advanced and even then it's not even worth it.
full body 3x a week

because some people have a passion and want to succeed in it. someone like you wouldnt know that feeling

look at the way she looks at him.
she's looking at his lips.

I do squat tho

You're not doing PPL 3 days per week, are you?

>my legs grow unnaturally quick

Why is it every fat faggot with a

I'm so unconvinced
Every Starting Strength results picture they never look any better, just more fat than before

are you blind? No she's not

You realize that unattractive people can still identify other unattractive people right?

you're right dude obviously what you're doing is working for you. keep benching 95lbs. and see where it gets you.

OR do SS for 3 months, then GSLP for 6, then get on a hypertrophy program and have a good body after a total of about a year and a half.

or keep benching 95 lbs. you fucking retard.

he's not doing those things for his hamstrings, so i'm not sure what your point is there boyo

obviously he also does some knee flexion or hip extension movement to train his hamstrings

Kinobody does not take roids. he has videos at his most ripped taking test, roid, full blood work even bodyfat % on-screen, with real doctors

nigga she is hot even by model standards. look

THis is the guy that laughed in his grandmas face right?

Not the person you're replying to but can you post body? I'd like to see the fruits of this method

mans not hot
mans never hot

(You)

Wow look at all the insecure closet fags replying to this post

This guys right, she’s not that hot. Ok face, no tits, no hips, don’t know what her ass looks like

You know what I think is going on? You’re projecting what you think of the ripped dude onto the girl to suppress you’re homosexual urges

This place is full of closet faggots. Kys

found the virgin

Squats are a meme.

lmao why do anything in life

That’s when he was off cycle you lapping faggot get off his dick

Not everyone has the same strength level, but don't stop it user, I had also a pathetic start because my entire family is full of weaklings.

Squatting is for a) athletes or b) retards.

I'm neither so I don't squat.

If you want any kind of leg development then squats are the way to go. I mean fuck, if you don't want big legs just get your squat to 315 1RM or something and then do 4-5 sets a week to maintain forevermore. You'll get your goal legs in like 3 months. Don't be a faggot. No one's making you squat 5plate

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Yeah, I definitely get why squats are necessary. I'm on GSLP and I'm just not a fan of how feminine my thighs are starting to look. I don't want feminine legs, I want athletic and explosive legs. Do you have experience with doing lower reps for squats?

Just lift everyday except on Sunday. Won't make much gains fast but endurance will be high af, energy levels through the roof and you'll never have doms.

>Spending your life squatting backbreaking weights to look like a thicc chick

Or you know, you could just do 2 sets of quad exts a week and look cool.

you're not going to look bottom heavy squatting 315 lmao

if you do, it's because you're fucking fat as fuck and not because of your massive quads

enjoy killing your knees

eat more friend

>315
>backbreaking
O I am laffin

Eric Bugenhagen has been doing squats and GOMAD for years and he looks better than you, is stronger than you, gets more pussy than you and is happier than you.

>Thinking placing 1.5-2 times your bodyweight on your spine is good for it's health

People on this board are delusional Rippletits dicksuckers

leg strength (and core strength) is the key to athleticism. the force in every motion you preform is transferred through the ground via the legs and core. bench&curlbros who only do upper body are the very definition of "fake muscle" with very little preformance value.
and here's the thing: you can still preform leg exercises and not fuck up your upper body, because they're completely seperate! and you'll end up not looking like Johnny fucking Bravo!
i have to wonder if these people don't enjoy the rush of testosterone and the general thrill of moving real fucking heavy shit about. lifting for girls is mad gay, i don't think most girls even give a shit what your body looks like as long as you're not a fatass.

this shit right here

>315
>2x bw

please be in moldova

Ask me how I know you have never seen your abs.

ask me how i know you're below 6 feet tall

315 is 1.85 times the bodyweight of the guy in OP, I'm sure you look more mascular, right?

:)

he's also 5'10

:)

This guy is 6' 17x pounds.

But it's alright, I'm sure you're just big boned like ur mom told you.

Guy has a great channel and decent natty physique, but the last times I've seen him in his videos, I've noticed that something about his Adonis belt seemed kinda off. I don't know if it always looked that way, but in his newer vids, they looks kinda weird imo.

170x2=340, not 315, and vitruvian physique is in literal contest condition

massive fucking difference between 170lb in contest condition and 157.5lb in non contest condition

1.5-2, picks 2, complains when goalpost gets moved to 1.8.

You should really cut some weight fatty, not helping with your mental clarity.

dat ugly ass face tho

his only hope are costume parties i guess

You're a giant pussy if you think you're ever going to see injuries with a 3plate squat any more than with any other sport or physical pursuit.

Dunno why you have such a chip on your shoulder faggot

t. lifted for 1 WHOLE year

>hairy arms
>flab near armpits
>shitty neck posture
>unfocused gaze
1/10 would not bang
checks out desu

>all these desperate betas rushing to defend some roasters honor

Says the guy who can't even squat 3plate

I squat 140 for a few reps and dead 180 for a few reps but I'm not stupid enough to do it frequently, I'm cruising on 2 sets of quad extensions a week usually.

Stay mad gymcel.

I picked 2 because it would imply an adult male weighs 157.5lbs, or as much as the average burgermerican female

I'm probably leaner than you, and assuredly a whole lot bigger than you

t. Zach

why don't you faggots just post body and get this shit over with