QTDDTOT

Where is the QTDDTOT thread?
I declare this thread the official QTDDTOT thread of Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

newbie-fitness.blogspot.ca/2006/12/rippetoes-starting-strength.html
bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm gonna request information from a couple military recruiting offices soon. Pros and cons for: Army vs Air Force?

> 90% sure i am zinc deficient
>start taking a 30mg tablet of zinc every night
>not noticing the superpowers or anything different

should i take 60mg a night from now on or is that too much?

Posting again but what can I do for high protein low calorie snacks, I'm having a hard time eating 2000 calories and get 190 grams of protein while cutting at 6'1" 192 lbs.

I'm autismo, I mean that it's hard to eat so few calories and make my goals, even though I'm drinking protein shakes.

air force is comfy, lots of downtime, never in any danger, and you always get new toys
army is real shit

Probably get this question a lot, but I want to get a smaller ass. But don't want to skip out on working my legs. Should I continue to squat and deadlift?

why do you want a smaller ass

Take 120mg until you start to feel it

Because I don't like how big it is, one cheek is also bigger than another. It's really embarrassing and also makes buying pants difficult to get the fit that I want.

What are some good low calorie snacks? I'm kinda having a hard time cutting with a 1600 kcal because I feel hungry quite often.

I was doing triangle rows, I felt a sudden sharp pain in my lower back and now I can hardly bend my back because of the pain I get, but if my spine is straight up I hardly feel it.

What the fuck happened? I don't feel any muscle soreness so it's gotta be a spine thing right?

there are two things you can to to make it smaller:
1. train it less (no DL, hip thrusts, etc.)
2. lose weight

the only way i think you can even out your cheeks is by training just the smaller cheek until they are comparable.
-my gym has a donkey kick machine, this is what you need too.

if your gym doesn't have a machine for this you can do them with DB, looks really awkward to do though, never done it like this myself.

what kind of zinc? check the ingredients, some are better absorbed than others.

Anyone want to share their experiences supplementing with l-citrulline?

Zinc Gluconate

how do i fix my posture?
ive got forward head and anterior pelvic tilt
pic related

For APT, there's a really good write-up on reddit. Something like "A write-up on the dreaded APT" or something like that.

Pls answer me guys, I can't handle this agony too long, and I can't go to any medical professional until tomorrow

If you're that afraid of it being something serious you shouldn't rely on anonymous posts. Just wait until tomorrow so you can ask a professional or go to the emergency I guess?

Okay thanks, guessing that means no squats too.

Any pain shooting down your leg? Any problems with walking? Can you still feel the area around your genitals and ass? Any urinary or faecal incontinence?

Nope, I can walk fine, I can feel my dick fine, it just hurts when I try to bend my back

Benchpress is my weakest exercise, should I fit benchpress every 2 days no matter what when I'm following this program?
newbie-fitness.blogspot.ca/2006/12/rippetoes-starting-strength.html

Air force is comfy but is it Veeky Forums? Do you just look at fuckin radars all day or what?

How to survive the no fap month?
I have been surviving all the day without sex craving but now I feel like masturbatan'

I want to impregnate

Is the mod for Veeky Forums actually fit?

>drinking protein shakes but still not meeting protein goals

You probably have unrealistic protein goals. Let me guess, you think you need over 200g per day, right?

You don't.
bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

Planet. Fucking. Fitness.
The barbells here are all locked in a sliding rack. How much will this fuck with my deadlift?

Have a membership at Planet Fitness, is not ok with deadlifts or squats. I want to train using Greyskull LP and it has these as fundamental barbell movements. At the moment another gym is not an option, so what should I do? I could use the Smith machine, or perhaps do some goblet squats, I'm really unsure how to replace deadlifts. Does anyone have experience with this limitation?

Doing a higher volume of pushing stuff is usually associated with rounded shoulders.
is there any problems associated with a bunch of pull with less push?

gluconate doesnt absorb as well as say picolinate or orotate. google it! I just switched from gluconate to picolinate but too soon to see changed

You're not dead lifting m8

Anybody got an infographic dedicated to skinnys? Trying to gain weight is just so damn hard.

Now my question is, 0.82 g/lb lbm or just regular weight.

How do I lift without permanently fucking up my joints or getting a hernia? Shits keeping me up at night

If I start wearing a weighted vest everyday. Will I get strong, gradually adding more weight?

I want to cut till I see my abs I'm 5'10 185 right now. What weight do you think will hit me to abs? 155 or 160?

depending your %bf and abs size, below 12% or 10%. do your math.

>Fat, ugly chick asks me after class what I'm doing this weekend.
>Tells me she's planning on going to the movies.
>Tell her I have to study and change the subject

What the fuck makes this fat bitch thinks she can say things like that to me? Who the fuck does she think she is? Do fat, ugly chicks not realize they're fat and ugly. How to get her to never talk to me again?

lbm and btw, 2000kcal is rather too low for height/weight, assuming 2500kcal is your maintenance. do more exercise so you can consume more calories

I work out after dinner, at around 10PM. Do I still have to eat after? I'm trying to do IF and if I eat after working out I wreck my fasting and eating window time.

Okay, I redid the Calc and got 2800 as maintenance at working out 1-3 days a week, or 3200 if I say I work out 3-5 days a week, and I work out 3 days a week, so I'm kinda in the middle.

Why is PPL not recommended for beginners?
Starting Strength only having 3 exercises is boring

use the average, reduce 500kcal, gather 2 weeks of data and check results.
if you're losing too much weight, bump by 200kcal.
if you're losing too little, reduce 200kcal.

Can you turn gay or is it something you are born with

If you only need 2000cals to cut you probably don’t need 190protein breh

Will neck curls help build my Abs? they feel super worn out after I do about 20 of them with 1pl8

Veggies

beginners recover faster, hence might benefit more of full body training.
if you don't like SS, use another program that focus on linear progression, compound movements and the main lifts - or, add accessory work like chinups, pullups, dips, rows, etc

You can turn gay. Being born gay is liberal bullshit

6-9 get to save the animals

spinach smoothies, rice cakes, raw broccoli

I JUST ATE AN ENTIRE FUCKING JAR OF PEANUT BUTTER WITHOUT FUCKING THINKING WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME. I 5250 CALORIES OF PB ON TOP OF LIKE 3000 TODAY. WHAT THE FUCK I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE WHAT I WAS DOING. DIDN'T REGISTER THAT I'D NOT LIKE TO DO THAT. I'M PICKLE RICK. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Don't snack when you're cutting that low. Try Intermittent Fasting, just start skipping breakfast and up your coffee/tea intake. Leaves you way more satisfied at the end of the day.

It doesn't really matter, it's not like your body limits your eating window. The 16/8 thing is a schedule, not a rule. Besides, if you're training in your eating window you're not getting the advantages of training while fasted anyhow.

No

Lift with proper form. Rest when you injure yourself. Don't egolift.

>Trying to gain weight is just so damn hard.
the only people who say this are ones who don't count calories or haven't tried. There are so many easy high-calorie snacks you can choose from: nuts, peanut butter, milk, sardines, even garbage food like chips and snack cakes.

Try a little harder.

Ditch planet fitness. It's a gym for the normiest of normies. Go to a real one anywhere else.

probably not

People say it all the time but nofap really is just a gimmick. It's perfectly normal to masturbate a couple times a week. You shouldn't do it more than once in a day, of course, but the feeling you're feeling is normal. Squeeze one out.

Nope. I'm the same way. Odds are that your form is wrong and you aren't engaging your chest, or it's just week in-general. If you haven't reached 1pl8 yet and you've been doing this for a few months, double check your form.

that's not a question

how do i protect myself from violent, drugged out psychotic people?

i usually face two or three psychotic guys every night when im walking home. ive lived here for a month and nothing actually happened yet, but i want to be ready if and when it does.

can you not take a different path? Or call the cops and say there are creeps there at the same time every night?

user you better be careful and not get constipated. your shit could become impacted which could kill you. You better take some stool softener before tomorrow or you will shit a granite quarry out your ass.

Everytime I wanna train my palm down wrirst curls it hurts them kinda bad. The lowest weights I have are 8's. That could be the problem, but why can I do tons of reps of palm up wrist curls just fine? any advice I guess?

What exercices you do for chest beside bench? Same question but with triceps, beside dips.

I don't have any machine.

Don't know much for chest but skullcrushers are a good one for triceps. Seated and lying down

Workouts that focus on lower abs?
Currently doing ab roller, planks, side planks for abs and core

How do I fix muscle imbalances? Biceps specifically.
Also, what is the best curl variation for 1 arm? I've been doing preacher curls with the EZ bar so far, but my left bicep is smaller than the right one.

Look into push-up variations.

You can modify ab roll-outs and planks to involve the lower parts of your abs by contracting your abs to create a posterior pelvis tilt i.e. use your abs to turn your belt buckle towards your face.

But it's a minor difference. So small that most people claim you can't even emphasize the lowers parts of your abs. Sadly we just store more fat there, so it's the last part to become visible when you cut bodyfat.

How do I make ab wheels more difficult? Do I have someone put weight on my back?

Progress from knees to toes.

not him but how do you engage your chest?

Lads is 1/2/3/4 for reps or a 1rm?

>Bicep muscle imbalances

Stop wanking

1rm

3 sets of 5 reps

So how many grams of tuna (Katsuonus Pelamis) can I eat a day?

How many calories can you eat above maintenance every day without gaining fat?
With completely clean diet and plenty of workouts a week.

Apt:
Stretch hip flexors daily for a while. Strengthen core and glutes.

Fhp: you probably have rounded shoulders as well so it's important to stretch and foam roll your chest. Strengthen your back. A lot of muscles in your back are "asleep" so just learning how to use them is a good start.

In general search reddit and YouTube for videos on stretches and stick with what effects you the most (you'll know)

Hello i have Been in diet for 60 days, how is possible i have only lost 6kg in total eating 900-1200 per day?? The first month i lost 4 kg,then 2 kg only, then im stuck in 80 kg for 3 weeks, im 170 cm 5'7 80 kg 30 yo, 2 days cardio 1 hour medium intensity, 3 days lift 2 rest,

>8000 calories in a day
Bulklife goals

Literally me, every year i lost and recover 20-30kg in less than 5 months, this happend 2 times a year always, for 17 years now, im 32 and never learn, i dont know how i still alive and healthty

I've been taking some shit that's supposed to increase test. Without going to a doctor how will I know that it's worked?

Wrist curls are hell on your tendons. Don't try to work through tendon pain. Palm down bicep curls, deadlifts, etc. are good enough unless your arms are already bulging and you're trying to pop out every last muscle fiber.

can wasting time on the internet and especially Veeky Forums be part of a training routine?

should I drink my protein shake before or after my workout?
army delployment will fuck up your gains, AF is comfy and many camps have a free gym + mentioning "Forces" and "Air" in the same sentence is easy pussy
t. JAC truck-kun

Pls respond

I eat 11 servings/week (~600g) - should be around the suggested weekly limit. Try salmon instead.

What did you take? Usually, they don't work. Get yourself tested before/after - no pun intended.

If you're learning, it's not wasting timing. Knowing is half the battle.

Is it possible to go from 240-300 bench before the end of the year? A pound a day? Currently resting one day on, the next off, repeat for a week, next week one rest day, start all over. Recommendations for rest cycle? Anything else I can do to push myself the extra mile? Natty btw.

I have 1 scoop in water to drink while working out, and 2 scoops in milk after. 3 scoops a day is a lot though i just have a lot.

I barely even drink water, just unsweet tea (~2 liters a day), am I gonna make it

bump

just be sure to eat something. iirc zinc is one of those things that will give you a stomach ache if you don't eat.

wtf i just realized i have APT. Thanks anons Im gonna go fix it.

How do I calculate the actual amount of weight I'm lifting while using a hack squat machine? Assuming 20lbs bar, 90lbs of plates, and own weight being 170lbs, is the formula 280sin(40) or 280cos(40) or...?

I've never ever bulked in my life , I was just fat because i ate like trash for years, started cutting a lot.

My question is , is it possible for me to have a 6pack even without a proper bulk if I get lean enough

thanks user

If you have the muscles and the fat percentage for it, of course. It doesn't have anything to do with bulking m8

Helpful.

Dickbags

distract yourself and keep busy. idle hands are the devils workshop is a saying for that reason. you want to keep busy when trying to resist things.
smith rack will work in meantime. but do find another gym eventually.
yes. weightedt vest will put most weight on lower back, knees and calves so watch out for overdoing it.
sexuality is very flexible due to psychological conditioning.
chest flies, and make sure to do both barbell and dumbbell bench. for tris do pulldowns for short head and skullcrushers or lying tricep extension for long head.
leg raises.
dont do so much ez bar idk why you curl bros all do that. do dumbbells only for now and do regular standing curls and then hammer curls and you will be good.
if you can lift it, it counts.
most test boosters are snake oil. a way you can check though is if you feel more confident, invicible, and aggressive. you may also bald if genetics have balding in it.
possible if you drop most of your other compound lifts. Adding 60 lbs is tough the higher you go. 60 at 240 isnt 60 at 120.
tea is made with water...

What's the "conversion rate" when I want to switch from 3x5 to 3x12 squats? If I squat 3pl8 for 3x5, how much would I do for 3x12?

>you curl bros
Lel. I'm mostly lifting for strength ATM, but I had bitch arms. I used to do hammer curls, but I noticed I cheated on the movement a little. EZ bar preachers don't let me cheat, but I do hit the forearms as well, so win-win.

god bless user

thanks user, this was helpfull

Could i substitute BB rows with DB bench rows or incline DB chest supported rows?