Who were the 3 greatest English monarch?

Imo

1. Richard "Core de Lion" de Plantagenet
2. Victoria von Hanover
3. Henry V de Plantagenet

Attached: honhonhon.png (256x357, 110K)

another worthwhile thread, thanks

Very meme list, user.

>1. Alfred I
>2. Elizabeth I
>3. Edward I

OP you goddamn brainlet, Richard's idiotic crusading and then insulting the dukeof Austria led to the ruin and loss of the English king's possessions in France
Better list:
Henry I
Edward I
Henry IV
Billy the Conqueror, Henry II, Henry III, Edward III, Edward IV, Richard III, and Henry VII weren't too bad either. I don't know enough about the Stuarts to make a judgement. After Anne there are no monarchs of England.
This, also ironically

Cerdic, Alfred, and Edward the Confessor

Alfred, Edward III, Henry V

>core
>de
>Plantagenet
>Henry

It's a "la creatura who doesn't actually know anything about the Plantagenets or the French language" episode

Willem III van Oranje was pretty great as well.

this

1) King Arthur
2) King Alfred The Great
3) King Æthelstan
Also why do you assume we English dislike a monarch just because their great grandad was from France? We're not all racists. What matters is the nation, not the ethnicity.

>King Arthur
>Real

Of course he is
Here's a photo of him circa 510 AD

Attached: 20180109_164636.jpg (473x982, 500K)

Fucking this 100%.
I'm English and i hate when other Anglos try to deny the foreign origins of some of our kings. Why can't they accept it and just be proud of what they have done for the nation instead of being pooper peeved racists?

Oh lemme try to fix that:
>Riccchhhhard de' Plantagenet

Oui

What the fuck does core de lion even mean

>raicist
>europeas are different races

You know what i mean
Prejudice then

Lionheart.

It wouldn't be racist to hate non-English kings, though it would be silly. The closer the relation, the less it matters, and Germans, Frenchmen, and Englishmen are all very closely related, not to mention the Welsh and Scottish monarchs.
Also fuck niggers.

>Elizabeth I
You mean the hag who refused to secure an heir?