To even get the average 6-7/10 slut. You need to be

To even get the average 6-7/10 slut. You need to be...

>A type personality
>Bad bot personality to everyone but her.
>Have a house in a nice neighborhood, drive at least a beemer, audi, or mercedes.
>Make 100k minimum, with a well respected job.
>Be college educated
>Have the body of klokov

How is this fair again?

It's not, life's not fair, some people get everything handed to them easily, some never experience lasting happiness,get used to it

>average 6-7/10 slut
>be all that

this only applies to west

Or you could just be comfortable with yourself and stop whining about shit you don't have and maybe aspire for achievable goals instead. Just saying user

R9k pls go.

Lmfao no

Lmao I'd rather get a surrogate mother for my kids then fuck sluts for rest of my life than settle for a 6 or 7 if Im still looking good with a fit physique whilst being well of economically

It's literally the fault of those retard betas who chase average or below average girls giving them validation which ad a result makes them think they are some kind of special princesses. Fucking numales ruining it again.

How would someone East do it?

You can be broke as shit and still fuck sluts you just need the personality and the looks.

because to have sex with her you need...
>to be stronger than her
boom

Shortcut:
>don't be an autist
I know some guys who are pretty rough on the eyes who have taken literal models home, it's really not that hard

As long as you're well-off, moderately fit and not a total aspie you're generally fine in Eastern Europe.

it is not.
deal with it

Shit this user gets it, come here bro.

>car
>job
>nice neighborhood
>degree
Do American girls actually like this shit? Just sounds like a middle class suburban mouse of a man

>lying on an anonymous papercrafts forum

$100k puts you at top 10% of wage earner, the assets you have bump it up a bit too. Degree means you aren't blue collar hick but an educated white collar and being physically fit with that stands out even more among white collar workers? How is that dumb?

Just get an onahole and wait for sex bots to be a thing

fpbp

T-That's not the first post user

You sound like a punk

A man aspires greatness, a women aspires a great man.
But yeah, if you have trouble getting laid in America, youre probably the problem. American girls are slutty as hell dude. Just relax on social environments and you'll fair well. Dont stress too much on shit you cant change.

Anyone that denies hypergamy is in denial. The vast majority of human history has been polygamous with alpha males monopolizing the pool of fertile women. Monogamy is a recent invention; likely created for the sake of maximizing child raising success, but the lizard brain developed over millennia of polygamy still wins out in most cases.

But in short men have to earn their sexual market because the vast majority of men are literally expendable as far as genetic stock goes. Women in contrast have to go out of their way to not reproduce and are given inherent value for simply having a vagina.

this

op you need to get your ass beat

But you're forgetting...

> men can pull hot ass even in their 60's
> a woman's value plummets after 35

This isn't necessarily true. Its just that standards for women are so fucking low and women such idiotic retards when it comes to personal health as a byproduct that their poor care becomes obvious as they age. It doesn't help that the standard for women is to put clown make-up on 24/7.

>be me
>be virgin until 19
>be fat ugly manlet
>start working out
>lose weight, lose face fat
>take haircut
>become a charismatic man
>fuck ton of hot girls
> 8/10 russian on long term
We can make it!

why should life be fair?

and sluts are sluts because they will sleep with anyone. money/car/education/status only matters for a relationship. if you are hot you can fuck sluts.

The women on the left is a 4/10 at best.