I need a feels thread

I need a feels thread

Come on, throw them feels my way

I hate everyone I know, hate everyone at my job, but most of all I hate myself
Also broke yet another key board today in a fit of rage so now I need to spend another 30$

>I will get old (maybe)
>And then I will die

I used to be a child. I can't stop thinking about it.

why did you rage

Dude the fucking existential dread is all I feel since 22, I want off this ride man

>go to college late (23)
>18 year old begs me to come to her lame ass party
>show up and get roasted for being older than everyone else

Seriously, fuck, guys.

>this pic but with your old Animal Crossing neighbors

my chest

22 yo KHHV here. gonna be a man for once and ask out this cute spanish girl on the 4th floor of my dorm tommorow. What's a way I can show off my physique to her without coming off too obvious? Or should I just forget the show and just ask her straight up (im a pussy btw)

Fuck man that pic

I've been reading a lot of INTP shit (I'm an INTP) and I feel like I drew the short end of the stick. My life's actually been pretty good, but I hate feeling so indecisive all the time. I feel like I have a lot to give and yet I lack the courage to give it

Also ended it with my girlfriend a month ago, and I miss her a ton. Also horny as fuck. But it's for the best

But my lifts are going up, so that's good

tfw I have gf but still feel like a piece of shit. I don't know what I did to get her.
tfw questioning if I made the right career choice
Join me friends in my exstential dread

I'm lonely as fuck, I hate everything, I'm tired and I ache all the time, no one that I've applied to has called me about a job, I want to be an artist but I'm scared of being successful and I stick to abstract shit cause I suck at everything else but feel like my abstract art is garbage too. I don't have a car, I still live with my parents, play video games, watch anime, I don't drive, don't go to college, and I'm turning 20 on the 5th. Someone please give me advice, help me, or tell me what to do with myself and my life. I have no purpose or direction.

I feel like shit because of the way I treated someone in emails at work

They reached out to me and included all of my bosses in an email so I would complete a project and provide them a timeline when this will be completed

I lost my shit and could not contain my anger at all, I sent an email to everyone with a copied email of me completing this project a week ago and what timelien do they need? I already told everyone on that email chain that his has been completed from my dept, the issue is they send an email today and want me to do my job and cc all of my managers?

nigga, i did my job a week ago. how dare this fuck include my bosses on this email chain and tell me to do something i already did

I;m going to have to learn to calm down, maybe this isn't that serious, but i feel like shit for losing my shit and proving them wrong in my response

im a dick in emails sometimes man

Its ok user you were stressed out.

Thanks

Sounds like you were dealing with a retard and snapped. It happens, its all good brother.

There will come a day when you can no longer lift the bar. You don’t know when, but there will be a last day of working out.

>be me 15
>Runescape and wow all day.
>Realise im fat and need a change
>Drop Runescape take up smoking and weed
>Live like this for a few years. Such a good life with no responsibility. Don't regret. Now 18
>Brothers killing the game, 4 years older. Shredded. Almost failed highschool but owns a unit and a house at 22
>Inspires me to change my ways and do better.
>Start working a job I like and start hitting the gym.
>Fast forward two years. Gymming well. Making gains. No where near brothers level but I'm 3inches taller and i look big rather than fat.
>We train together and he's proud. Always takes his strength so he's *just* ahead of me.
>Might use the next size dumbells rather than doubling the weight I'm on even though I know he can do it
>Part of me wants to believe though because being as strong/stronger than the biggest inspiration in my life was the goal
>Fast forward two years again. Natty the whole time but getting fuckin large, he cycled occasionally.
>Still taller than older bro, and still weaker but now only just.
>Get closer and closer as we get more and more successful.
>By far my biggest role model in life.
>Fast forward another year (2015)
>I'm doing some powerlifting, Ive finished my trade and bought a house
>Brother and I celebrate the house. Finally killing it in our own ways and super proud of eachother
>I can out deadlift him and I'm on the chase for the bench and squat title too. Want it by mid 2016.
>Fuck you and your 4 year headstart
>He trains a little harder now that I'm getting close
>Never been an official competition but I've never been close to taking the title

>Biggest goal was a 160kg bench, his best was 155 so I gotta beat it.
>It seemed silly in a way but that was how I knew I'd made it. When I hit that goal and beat him. It was just something I had to do.

Cont...

you're gonna get a lot of people who tell you to give up on art, but you're 20 and live at home, if you're going to flame out now is the time to risk doing so.

Then again, you don't sound like you have a ton of passion for your art, but that might just be from a lack of confidence.

Something that helped me was establishing a routine. Once you can find something, even a part time job will help, just do something to get out of the house and force you to show up on time to do something, even though it probably won't be much, you'll feel some accomplishment when you get your paycheck and putting some money aside now will be huge for you in the future.

Iktf of feeling like you're stuck in neutral living at home and doing nothing, but you are far from the first person to have to do that and you also won't be the last. Put your pride aside and appreciate the fact that you've got very little to worry about for the immediate future financially.

fuck man

I am 25 still living in my parent's basement

I am going to start out by saying, yes I could have done better in high school and strive to get better grades.

High school was when shit when downhill, found out that I like the dick and being gay in the bible belt is not fun. I was never physically assaulted but had guys pick on me,

"We would rather have the retard instead of the fag." - Something somebody said during gym, the teacher did nothing about it.

Recession hit around senior year so I had to get a job to pay for my own schooling, not a complaint just life.

Before I can pay for school I got to get a car to get around, takes a couple years, but I turn 20 and I finally can afford school, or so I thought.

My youngest brother get addicted to meth, he should signs but didn't know how bad it was until my family found out he stole 2,000 buck-a-roos from my parent's bank.

They could handle that, but 2 months later my brother takes my dads brand new car and drives off the while on shrooms trying to commit suicide. He lived.

My parents can no longer afford to pay bills due to hospital bills and the recent theft from my brother.

I start working after 1 year of college with my mom at a vending company. Most of my money is helping them get out of the hole my brother dug.

Fast-foward 1 year I am 23/34 my brother relapses but didn't do as much damage, but he did take my car and manage to wreck it. Also around this time, my sister gets preggers so theres that too.

My car ended up being totaled, but gap insurance, right? Wrong. My brother was going into the navy and they told him if he had one more bad thing on his record they would deny him.

SOOOOO I have to pay for a new car, my parents tell me they can't pay for it yet. HOW FUCKING EVER, at this time my 40 YEAR OLD FUCKING SISTER decides she needs to turn her life around. She goes back to college with help from parents (though as a single Mexican mom she also gets government help) 1/2

DELET PLS

>When I die hallelujah bye and bye i'll fly away

I feel like i'm going to botch this SAT, I feel crippled to do anything besides sit in front of the pc even though I can do literally anything else easily, like i'm stuck to it, today for some reason it's got to me. I need to motivation to make a real goddamn permanent change but I can never seem to stick to it, SHIT

SAT is cake user, you'll be fine.

Why are all college girls sluts? Every single time I start talking to a girl and we get to asking more personal questions they back out. At that point I don't even want to continue either. It's so hard to have a social life in college if you want to wait till marriage for sex, don't drink or do drugs and never go to parties because you hate being around drunk people. But atleast I have the gym

INTP here bro, I feel this hardcore

> started lifting again after years, strongest ever
> dream nightly about getting pounded in the ass by traps.

Don't know how to feel.

2/2

I am now 25 about to turn 26, parents are now just catching up money wise and I got fat and depressed.

I am just happy my parents live in an upper-middle-class home and I have the basement to myself.

I am a bit drunk rn so sorry for any typos senpai

Is the math as bad as they say? That's what's getting me down.

Just wear your best fitted t shirt and fokin go for it man. You got this one brother

...inued

>Fast forward to Easter 2016.
>Enjoying my few days off out getting food with the FWB at the time. Double D's. Mmmm
>Brother works in a FIFO job, saw him a month ago so no visits over Easter but that's all good.
> 152.5 on bench. So fucking close now.
>Still 15kg behind on squats but who needs legs anyway right?

>Getting food with FWB.
>Dad calls
>Hey old man what's going on? I'll be over this arvo
>user I'm just calling you to let you know anons had a seizure at work, we don't know what happened but they are flying him back tomorrow morning. He's at the hospital for now
>Fuck.jpg

>Comes back to home town for tests and scans
>Scan reveals a fist sized tumour in his frontal lobe
>Stage two cancer, too deep to remove with surgery.
>For now no option but to "manage it" as best as we can.
>Can no longer work the same jobs as he used to. Physical abilities have dropped. >Can't work out very often because too busy getting blasted with chemo.

>I overtook him on bench
>I overtook him on squat
>I overtook him on deadlift
>Not because I overtook him on training, but because he overtook me on cancer and the nice age of 27.

He's managing now and plotting along on the time he has left. Doesn't seem to bother him much.
But fuck this gay earth all he did was motivate me and other people to be good cunts and then the world's just like yeah nah. Tumour time.

Thanks for letting me share lads

You can still make it, get your shit together and start trying, I made it after 26 years old, yea it can be hard but find a solution for yourself

We need good men out there, become one

Find a job

Thank you for your response. I think I'm going to stick with art, cause the potential to make a ton of money is there. I think I'm going to try and sell my art, and fund some art classes to get better and see where that takes me. Hopefully I can get a job so I can save for the future.

>Basing any part of your jugements of yourself on Myers-Briggs
>not being a brainlet
pick one

There's this qt country girl that lives near me, she used to be into me forever ago but we kind of stopped talking a couple of years ago, what's a good way to start a convo without it feeling forced or unexpected? or should I just plunge?

Seemingly everyone around my age that goes to my gym also works at the gym. One guy keeps offering me a job even though I tell him I have real job.