That awful realization that if I were to die tomorrow the only thing I could remember spending my last years on before...

>That awful realization that if I were to die tomorrow the only thing I could remember spending my last years on before my death was primarily videogames and Veeky Forums

I haven't lived. Be honest Veeky Forums, do you guys ever feel like Veeky Forums or videogames, or (really anything but I'm guessing those are the two biggest things for this userbase) don't contribute to your ultimate goals and expectations of life?

I've never once thought "Boy today was an amazing day, I spent a lot of time and Veeky Forums and now I feel improved in some way".

This post has crippled me

I don't feel sorry for myself because 1. I know what my problems are and 2. I know what it takes to be a better version of myself.

Every day is an opportunity to learn something or get better in something or gain ever greater self-control. Veeky Forums can never be better than that. Once you finally see this, you'll embrace living and all it entails

It crippled us all.

Just get out and do stuff. You don't have to completely change your life. Just slowly add stuff. I hike, shoot, trail run, and I'm shaping a paddleboard from scratch in my garage because they're super popular and fun up at the local lake. These are all just things I do on the weekend or for an hour or two on a weekday. I still have time for video games, anime, gym, and Veeky Forums. If there is something I regret, it's taking 5 classes and a job at the same time. These past couple of weeks have been hell. I haven't had time to do anything.

i have simultaneously lived a lot while wasting so much of my time.
perhaps just need a good woman

Nah, Ive had a pretty decent life. Go out and live a little dude

This

w-what have you done to live a decent life? pls respond

Is it normal to wake up everyday immediately thinking about dying and getting really anxious

No. I think medical attention is in order.

This

Its all in your head guys. You are making yourself unhappy with your own thoughts. Calm down and just add one more hobbies or learn one more thing, talk to one more stranger or one more girl

If I died I would be in the same situation as you, but instead of saying I wasted my life, I would say that I spent it differently
Why complain about it when it’s already over

There's no happy ending for any of us.

Everything dies off eventually.

Even the Chad you see slaying all that prime vag. Guess what, he gets over it, he gets tired of the women and their vag, he doesn't escape the dread we all face. The only difference is that a lot of us faced the abyss earlier on in life, still we're not the youngest nor by any means is our dread as bad as it gets.

Your abyss is video games, being low status male, having no goals or motivation, for others it's growing up as child soldiers who had to kill their families and eat maggot infested food on a daily basis. At the end of the day we might be living a miserable pathetic life, but at least it's a sheltered, somewhat comfortable, miserable pathetic life.

To be honest I look back fondly on all the time I spent playing videogames and I don't think I would take it back.

Same

I have had more fun playing Dota 2 with my friends than almost anything desu dudes

it's not waste of time if you enjoy it friends :)

Eh, I stopped hating myself once I kept myself fit, ate healthy, kept a nice appearance, quit vidya and try to act like a normie
t. former neckbeard neet

How can you not hate yourself when you have to act like a normie?

I'm on autismbux, there's no chance in hell I could actually spend everyday of my life outside in the real world pretending to be normal, it's just too overwhelming and depressing to do it.

This is retarded.

I started to realize that as well, that I've games for 7 years and done jack fucking shit for my life. Started hitting me hard the past few weeks

Eventually snapped, and realized shit needed to change. Said goodbye to my friends there, uninstalled all my games, and removed Steam from my computer and phone last Sunday

While I'm all over the place still, it's miles better than before. Like a lot of angry voices in my head finally shut up. I've found a routine, realized my weakness is keeping form, so I'm practicing that today. Thinking about picking up piano/guitar next, not sure which yet. And I don't miss games at all, it's the beautiful part

You can sit there being self depressed, realizing you've done nothing, amounted to nothing, and will wither away without anyone caring about your loss. That you won't ever get to experience fun with genuine groups of friends who want to hang out with you, that you won't be looked up to by others, that you won't ever be loved by another. Or you realize that this shit needs to stop, and you take measures into your own hands drastically

Not every day has to be maximized for efficiency. I just get through the day and enjoy small pleasures. Doesn't mean I won't work towards something though, because I will, but they are not the main driver for me. Overthinking it does nothing.

Inspiring. Ty senpai

If you die tomorrow, you won't care how you spent your life since you'd be dead famiruchi.