How am I doing Veeky Forums been lifting for around a year now. What do i need to work on specifically

How am I doing Veeky Forums been lifting for around a year now. What do i need to work on specifically

eat you skinny little faggot

You're doing great. Work more upper body.

Been trying but its super hard to put on weight as I do a shit load of cardio based stuff

>cardio
>ever
stay small

I wont stop skating and diving etc just so im not as skinny

>What do i need to work on specifically
Your whole body

cardio isn't the problem, it's the fact that you aren't eating enough. if you want to gain weight, you need to eat back the calories you're losing and then some.

>been lifting for around a year
user...I....

yeah don't listen to that "no cardio" bullshit, if you're lifting you honestly just need to eat more. I'm gonna go ahead and guess you don't track your calories? IMO you should start doing that and go for 3500 a day if you're really doing as much cardio as you say you are.

face the fucking mirror so we can properly see your abs and lats, this isn't an instagram snap for that slam piggy you are taking to prom, nick

How do you keep track of all the calories you eat. Like just seems like a mission

Finnish sentence user

>Finnish sentence user
brölölölö

bro you are a fucking twink, eat until you are about to throw up, then eat more when you no longer feel like you have to throw up, for at least a month

Wheres the after picture

There are apps for it, check out myfittnesspal, lets you set goals keep track of lifts, your weight and calories. Also gives you estimates on how much you need to eat to gain weight. But seriously if you have any real interest in getting bigger you have to eat more(And it's going to suck), cardio isn't going to kill your gains as long as you compensate for it.

>How do you keep track of all the calories you eat. Like just seems like a mission
use myfitnesspal, it can be a bit annoying when you're initially getting all your food & recipes and shit entered in but its pretty simple.

don't be a little bitch, it's not going to be easy, it's gonna suck eating so much you feel like you wanna puke but to gain a bunch of weight you gotta be at least a little bit committed

Too much arm focus and no back at all. Thats why you still look skinny. Thicc guys have big backs.

Also you are barely eating. Start drinking oil.

>drinking oil
completely ill advised, there are many better ways to add caloric dense foods to your diet that don't include shitty virgin olive oils. first thing to come to mind is peanut butter, second being whole milk.

Rattle Rattle Eat More Cattle
It's bulking season anyways
Fuck cardio

Getting it now

Problem is im lactose intolerant. Can you suggest some other good foods?

gonna be brutally honest here man, looks like you just started.

You're doing something wrong with your routine or your diet. I'm at 4 months and i looks twice your size.

I have not done any research into lactose free milks, but I would try to find information on those if I were you. Milk isn't just about calories, it has many other factors to it.

Peanut butter, bananas, lots of healthy grains like quinoa, oats, brown rice, and similar to what the other user said, you can add butter or oils to other foods with fiber content. Drink more water than you think you need to (aim for a piss every 1.5-2 hours), and you'll be shitting more than you ever have if you are actually stuffing your face like is advised. Fiber supplements are nice.

underrated post. i like

start lifting weights

Drink milk

Your muscles looks strong and you have some good vascularity, just bulk for 2 months and then cut.

if you cant track calories, you arent cut out for fitness

While this meme is funny I really hope people don't buy this. Cardio is essential for good mental and physical health.

How can people drink this much milk? Doesn't everyone get lactose intolerant when they're older?

can u post before pics?
interested

you really trained for one year without tracking calories at least a bit?

>t. retarded skelly

>this much milk
can you honestly not stomach a normal glass of milk?

Lmfao.. Specifically.. Dude. Do starting strength and get your fucking diet right. You look like anyone who is low bf% that's never lifted. You posted this to get validation that you look fit. Compared to the average person you look good already. Muscle wise, you're fucked.

>1400kcal
>70g protein

Just eat pic related for breakfast, throw everything in a bowl, stir, done. Tastes great, is cheap if you buy the rasberries frozen (you can change out the fruits as you like), you get at least some vitamins and it has a lot less calories for the same amount of protons.

For lunch I just eat 200g ham, whole wheat bread, nuts and some fruits/veggies for vitamins.

Forgot pic

Just eat a little more.
Add an extra pint glass of milk a day to your existing diet. All you need to do. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

> Be a recovering skelly
> Struggling to eat a lot
> Doing cardio to burn all the food you just ate

You gotta stop that user. I stopped cardio in September and I gained 4kg since (68.5 --> 72.5 kg ). At 186 cm, I am a recovering skelly too, so I know how hard it can be to clean bulk.
Log into my Fitness pal, enter your stats, and start chugging calories and meeting your Marcos goal. For me, it's about 3100kcal a day +/-. The first week is really hard , but after 2 weeks , your stomach expands and you are able to eat much faster.