What's so bad about eggs?

What's so bad about eggs?

Other urls found in this thread:

karger.com/Article/Pdf/381654
journals.lww.com/psychosomaticmedicine/Abstract/2005/01000/Serum_Cholesterol_and_Cognitive_Performance_in_the.4.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing

I used to eat 6 a day, started getting chest pain.

Idk. Ymmv. Just be sensible

Once you starting eating them you never stop

Realizing how great they are and having to convince idiot normies how good they are

Nothing. High protein, cheap, delicious, and they give me big dry farts for hours afterwards which is always fun.

Cholesterol

>Cholesterol
only a problem if you don't eat a balanced diet.

Why bother? More eggs for the patricians.

it's a meme, you dip

hormones are synthesised from lipids like cholesterol

Love those farts that are silent but flow swiftly and strongly like a warm summers breeze

Cholesterol makes you live longer.
karger.com/Article/Pdf/381654

And makes you smarter.
journals.lww.com/psychosomaticmedicine/Abstract/2005/01000/Serum_Cholesterol_and_Cognitive_Performance_in_the.4.aspx

Fuck vegans.

Umm, milk and eggs are literally the product of rape user. Interspecies rape.

Have you heard the good word on soy?

This is now a soyeboyez thread

S O Y M I L K
O
Y
M
I
L
K

pretty much everything.

There is nothing good about them.

There is unironically nothing wrong with soy milk. Not even vegan but I switched to soy milk because it tastes 10x better.

>milk and eggs are literally the product of rape
milk yeah i can understand, but eggs, that is not rape, that's collecting unfertilized fetuses.

Nothing, they contain things that are necessary for creating testosterone and doctors in the uk say they are so good for you they should be on presciption.

People think they are bad because ''cholesterol'' but thats the same line of thinking as dietary fat = body fat

>unfertilized fetuses
If it's unfertilised then it's not a fetus, brainlet
Eggs are menstrual discharges

Tim Ferriss recommends eating 4 whole eggs before bedtime for HIGH TEST the next day. In your sleep your body converts the cholosterol.

If all humans were Reptilians would we still eat eggs? Or were mammal embryos on the menu.

retard

And gives you high test

>recommending eating before bed

God damn it I hate that guy

unfortunately most of what tim ferriss writes is pseudoscience

you can't freeze/thaw them properly

This