My friend who has a BSc in Exercise Science and a Masters in Physiotherapy said you can build a big chest with...

My friend who has a BSc in Exercise Science and a Masters in Physiotherapy said you can build a big chest with deadlifts.

Is he correct?

The most important thing I’ve learned about lifting never take anyone’s word as gospel, everyone needs their own unique way to grow, and to that I say if you wanna build a big chest, do some fucking chest exercises.

>he doesnt do chest extensions

Sure, just perform the exercise wrong and call it a deadlift anyways

does he have an example?

You should tell your friend his degree means nothing because that is quite literally the stupidest fucking thing I have ever heard in my life.

Diversity is our strength

AYO HOL UP

The one thing I learned from getting my bachelor degree is to not trust anyone with a bachelor degree. The amount of retarded people who passed is disturbing.

Jelly

PhD in actually-lifting science here

i revoke his BSc in exercise science

Fucking this
Jesus

Is your friend Mehid? He said you can get 18 inch arms just from squats.

He's retarded, is he a black 'diversity' graduate or something? Gotta fill them quota's dog

t. College dropouts

You probably would build a bit of a chest but nothing massive. Take this diggernigger for example. He has some mass there but not a huge amount, and he basically spends his time doing a weird deadlift variation. Your still going to involve your chest a little bit no matter what, although diggernigger here would probably use his chest a bit more when he's shoveling as it kind of acts as a stabilizer. When you're picking up an unstable load you have to tighten up basically everything so all muscles get worked a little bit. Conventional diddlys probably wouldn't give you much of a chest but variations would.

Geezus Christ he's ripped

>My friend who has a BSc in Exercise Science and a Masters in Physiotherapy
He's clearly an idiot, so I wouldn't listen to him

yeah dude just ignore the applied physics for moving weight and the idea of progressive tension overload we are all special snowflakes and grow our own way. I for one am like you and a special snowflake and dont lift since my chest didnt grow from benching the 35 pound bar once but hey we are all different (:

excellent physique

I think what you'd mostly see is the illusion of a big chest caused by stronger upper back muscles pulling your shoulders back. A reverse hunchback.

Of course you can

This is mostly wrong, it is like saying Squats will give you stronger shoulders.

Fuck diggernigger. Look at the core of turtlenigger behind him.