Why can't I sleep

Hi there Veeky Forums
Uni student here, doing first year med at otago in NZ so obviously under a relatively high amount of stress. My whole life pretty much revolves around gym and study, which I'm fine with because I'm getting good results, but
>why can't I sleep?
Been to a fucking councillor (REEE IM NOT AUTISTIC REEE) for it but I just can't sleep. Everything's pointing to anxiety (I get short of breath before certain things, like deadlifting and pull ups) but I don't feel overtly anxious - It's not like I lie awake worrying about my work - my mind just wanders around. It's been an issue for a while but for the last couple weeks I've been getting around 6 hours a night and I'm fucking exhausted constantly. Moreover I'm scared it's gonna affect my gains soon, and I don't wanna injure myself I'm so close to a 4plate deadlift.

I've tried the mindfullness breathing bullshit for several nights with no results, no noises/lights in my room, no screens for 2 hours before bed, etc. but nothings working. I'm honestly so fucking sad

What does Veeky Forums reccommend? I'm honestly desperate at this point. Hoping councillor puts me on sleep meds soon so I can just fucking s l e e p

tl;dr help me sleep

oh I forgot
My diet's fine and balanced and healthy
I take a multivit as well as magnesium and zinc supplements mostly to deal with acne I don't want to come back

I like this picture. You can really tell what she's thinking. She's thinking "Yeah that's right. I'M a sexy chink AND I have a wet hole between my legs. That's right. I'M AWESOME."

Have you tried taking melatonin supplements? They make my dreams crazy vivid as well as knocking me the fuck out.

not OP, but isnt melatonin tolerance a thing? id like to be able to sleep normally sometimes

also, this applies to me too its 4am here, i tried going to bed at 2.30 but all i got was turn left and right

The placement of those cute little stickers may seem random but the decision had her pacing around her room for over 4 hours before she finally pulled the trigger.

If you're already stressed as a first year student then I have some bad news for you man.

Also melatonin and zopiclone (short term)

do heroin

honestly bra
wake up 2-3 hours earlier every day and do some exercise
at the end of the day you will most likely feel tired as fuck and want to fall asleep, well that worked for me
if not go to the doc and get some pills

>so obviously under a relatively high amount of stress

You answered your own question. Happens to me as well, especially on days when i workout, I just can't fall asleep and I'm a walking mess the other day. Doing some moderate cardio kinda solves the problem though so I guess you should give it a try. It's probably over training, especially if you get mood swings. Ease up on your workouts and see how it goes.

Lol

Who is this semen demon?

Look up a product called Fade Out
Tastes amazing and will definetly knock you out, I suffe from similar symptoms OP.
Good luck desu

I am also a first year med student and exactly the same as you except I get only about 4 hours per night. My mom is a doctor as well and she told me that she had the same problems as a student in the first few months of uni. Stay strong, I hope we get through this.

stick with low intensity exercise until you get your sleep sorted out, intense workouts will only increase stress and fatigue, and you'll make little progress if your sleep is bad.

I'd recommend going on long walks in nature early in the morning. try to find a place away from any artificial noise, natural sounds lower stress.

don't stay in bed too long if you can't fall asleep. get up and go read a book or listen to gentle music in an other room. when you feel yourself getting sleepy, try going to bed again.

take up mediation throughout the day, it's similar to the mindfulness exercises you've been doing, try doing them for 5-10 minutes every few hours. just cut out all thoughts and focus on your breathing. if your mind wanders, don't beat yourself up about it, just go back to focusing on your breath.

work on improving your social life. spending time with people you enjoy is great for lowering stress and improving mood. if you don't have any friends, join any kind of university club that matches your hobbies, you'll be sure to find like-minded people there.

if you can't go on long walks in nature, go outside shortly after waking up, walk around for as long as you can and breath fresh air.

be sure to get in adequate amounts of calories, eat to satiety and get ~120g of animal protein a day, 30g before going to bed, along with a bit of fat and sugar.

if none of this works, try the going the supplement route.
I'd recommend adaptogens like ashwagandha or rhodiola rosea, they significantly decrease stress which will improve your mood, give you more energy and make it easier to sleep. play around with dosages and give yourself at least a month before discontinuing if you aren't getting the desired results.
if all else fails, treat the symptoms with nootropics like modafinil, adrafinil, and other similar chemicals. check their legal status in your country before ordering.

good luck, I'll happily give more advice if you need any in the future.

Is this from something? I feel like I've read it before.

Well, yeah.
That's all that's required of her to win at life, and all we want from her is being a sexy slutty bitch, with her being asian her value is brought to 13/10 with a single selfie.
Jealous of people who live life on beginner mode?

please go back to tumblr and never come back here

so is someone gonna post a source or what?

Aikuros on insta

>no other full body pics
damn...thanks anyway

There is you nigger

Brethren. How do y'all manage sleep, eating, studying, and gym? I feel like I mostly just sleep and study. I only go to the gym like 3 times a week.

Know this chick in real life
She has a bf but is nowhere near her level kek
Soon she will ditch him for a chad because over the past year she was from shy to knowing that shes hot.

man who cares, he got to plow and cum inside and on her everywhere long before the chads got to her.

I'd say he fuckin won, she is a 10/10 in my eyes then again I'm really biased towards big titted asian girls.