Hit the gym 4 times a week upper/lower

>Hit the gym 4 times a week upper/lower
>Progressively get weaker and smaller through the months
>Lose libido, lose morning wood, get massive water retention
>Yeaa t-thanks :)
WTF???? Refuse to believe i could be overtraining, Getting 9 hours of sleep a night and eating healthy as fuck.
wat do...

Other urls found in this thread:

denovonutrition.com/nutrition-101-art-balancing-energy-intake-body-composition-performance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nutrition?

low T, shit diet, shit sleep, shit volume for your shit work capacity
take your pick GDE

Eat more, go on juice

How to increase work capacity? Gotta admit that could be the limiting factor

Already sub 20% with gyno, trying to eat at maintenance..
Clean to the T.

vegan?

Not, Mostly plant based tho, excluding Quark and chicken

eat more protein.
get more potassium, sodium and Magnum in your diet.
just because your eating healthy, doesn't mean your eating a balanced diet and
work out harder.

What are your lifts like and how long have you been training?

Avging 140p protein,and the other factors mostly in check. Physically unable to workout harder, just getting weaker

Rep ranges?

Roughly 1.5 years.
Squat 245
Diddly 315
Ohp 1 pl8
bench 200

>Quark

The fuck? Anyway, stop that shit. Plants suck. Just try eating Milk, butter, cheese, grass-fed beef, organ meats (especially liver), fish, cod liver oil. for a few weeks. Guaranteed unbelievable vitality and strength.

Running candytoes strenght/hypertrophy upper/lower.

Post routine

There not bad lifts, not In ohp. When was the last time you took a deload?

Just keep your rep ranges to 6 reps and gain some weight. Also post your program.

Whatever you do, do NOT see your GP, but continue on posting about your problems on a Korean imageboard.

T-thanks.
Have not taken a quote on quote deload, but have been weeks where the training has been kept to very manageable loads.

Thats what you get when you dont read the sticky and dont do starting strenght.

But.but i did do it user, Stopped doing it after started stalling like a motherfucker

starting strength makes you obese

UnIronically this. Just go to the doctor and get you blood checked

I'm with this guy
OP, it's definitely impossible that you have gastritis or a stomach ulcer or any of a whole host of other digestive, metabolic, and hormonal conditions that could cause you to lose weight, many of which could be remedied pretty easily by a quick trip to a doctor, and a small number of which could be fatal in a relatively short timeframe. So don't worry about that, don't bother with the doctor.

Bad diet makes you obese

Caused by sugar / carbs.

Guess it would not be the worst idea to go get the shit checked, such a hazzle to go through with the public healthcare though t poorfag

>other factors mostly in check.
what, with the average daily recommended intake or with what your body actually needs. also if you sweat you will need more electrolytes so that your body can properly absorb water and also to help your body process it and utilize it more efficiently which i dare say would help with your water retention issues. Magnesium, potassium and sodium are the more important electrolytes for this process. i really think you would benefit from getting a bit more of these in your diet.
if your really absolutely sure your body es getting what it needs, i think it is time to go see a doctor.

Could be low iron, or even glandular fever/mild chronic fatigue. Are you tired and lethargic in the day?

Appreciate your insight and time dear user, I use cronometer and hitting every target, it does take in to account activity levels and bodily stats. Really does beg the question what is the limit until alcohol starts disturpting with your bodily functions, Enjoying a nightout roughly every other weekend binging on shit.

Would like to add that caffeine consumption is really high, Ranging from 500 upto 800 mg a day. Heard it could wreak havok on cns..
Thanks user will look up, Low energy is a big issue, hence the caffeine

I got glandular fever without knowing until many months into it. I had low energy constantly and no motivation to lift. Went right back to where I started. Do go get checked out if it all persists I'd hate for you to go through it

Also stop with the caffeine it'll only make you feel worse when you're not using it, plus that amount is seriously unhealthy that's like 10 coffees

Doctor now you shit cunt

Yeah that way you can just die and stop worrying about your hardgainer problems.

OP it's just an issue of calories. Just eat more carbs if you have the appetite for it, then when you no longer can, just add more olive oil to everything until you start gaining weight, SLOWLY.

being this uneducated lol

>brosplit

>clean

it doesn't matter that it's clean, you don't have a calorie surplus so you aren't gaining any muscle, you are not a rank beginner so don't expect miracle recomp with simultaneous gain of muscle and loss of fat to occur for you because it never will to any significant extent

>already sub 20%
going to assume you meant over 20% or near 20%, in which case you need to take a few months and unfatfuck yourself

you have fallen into the classic trap (that I also fell into at one point and cost me a lot of progress) of being too fat to be able to eat a calorie surplus and instead memeing around at maintenance calories making absolutely no progress in either direction

The caffeine might be singlehandedly screwing you.

Funny you mention that because that describes it perfectly.. Had high hopes on recomping, but you are right it's really counterintuitive at this point. Though it has worked to some extent.
You might be right, going to try to put some effort to decrease the consumption, coffee just has been my vice for so long.
Thats the problemo dear friend, really do not wish to put on anymore fat but guess it is the eternal struggle of a nattyfag. Stats 6'2 and hovering around 200 now.

here

if you don't want to put on fat, a calorie surplus is out of the question, and spinning your wheels at maintenance is not getting you bigger and stronger or leaner

the logical thing to do here is to take a few months and cut down to ~10% and set yourself up for the future, from there you can slowly bulk (aim for like 1% bw gain per month or so) until you hit ~15%, maintain for like a month, and then do a short duration aggressive cut (1% bw loss per week or so, protein high) to bring you back to a point where you can bulk again

denovonutrition.com/nutrition-101-art-balancing-energy-intake-body-composition-performance/

Great article. Thanks for insight. Im hesitant on whether or not it would be the smartest move to enter a cut since i still don't know the rootcause for these issues, so a caloric restriction could further exacerbate this issue, no clue if its hormonal or just psychological. Probably gonna get my blood checked, before then gonna take rest of this week off.
Anyway that plan sounds great, to have a clean table to build back from so as speak :)