Thoughts on 'poople' like this?

This is a legit person

I like this picture. You can really tell what she's thinking. She's thinking "Yeah that's right. I'M a disgusting fatty AND I have a wet hole between my legs. That's right. I'M AWESOME."

eugenics needs to happen.
manlets, fatties, retards and fags would hopefully disappear forever.

It's all original content on her blog as well

WE ROYALTY NIGGUH SHEEEEEEEEIIT

It's just coping strategies for their ego, they don't really think that way at first. But eventually their thoughts become engrained to the point where they are stuck in their denial and any contradiction to it will trigger them. What you're watching here is yet another hambeast falling for FA memes, giving herself a mental illness in the process.

Typical millenial waste of fucking space and probable predator abuser of some sort. BPD trash. I want to roll her down a flight of stairs like that boulder from Indiana Jones

>I am very loyal!
>If I find someone better i will tell you and then break up with you.

how the fuck can people write this without realizing how contradictory it is?

what a catch

Is this what autism looks like in women?

>tfw Manlet
M-make the suffering end please

hey guy who posted similar comment on different thread

Not quite sure, kind of stuck in the middle with things like this.

On one side you don't want to use "MUH BODY POSITIVITY" to fuel your unhealthy habits and lifestyle.
But on the other you don't want to end up like Veeky Forums autists with their never ending list of insecurities and crippling body dysmorphia despite looking decent.

Really makes you think.

>I'm 6'1
>gf 6'
Am I helping the cause?

Sort of

>only being loyal to the best person
>implying that's a bad thing
It's not like she's only loyal to money...

Please look up what loyalty means.

I posted the one in the other thread. This guy took my comment and altered it.

fucking manlets stealing all the dumbells

>Please look up what loyalty means
Ok, "faithfulness to commitments or obligations"
She is faithful to the commitment to be with the best person and is satisfying her obligation to be with them until such a time where they are no longer the best person for her.
I.e. word salad

>Claims to be Buddhist
>uses Islamic greeting as a goodbye

>Perks you get if you're worthy enough to date me
>an intersectional feminist

I'm okay with this becoming a minor pasta

This is a good point. There's no virtue in body dysmorphia.

I support body positivity, not illness positivity. We'd all be better off being happier with what we have to work with, but that's different from treating a debilitating condition like obesity as some kind of pinnacle of health and virtue. Positivity about the body must include respect for the body.