Does anyone else squat 6 days a week?

Does anyone else squat 6 days a week?

Is this only possible if you are some weird anime chinese irishman?

i squat seven days a week. i can handle it from a gradual build up. squatting 3 times a week then moving to squatting 4 times, then 5, then 6 and then 7. alternate front and back depending on my needs. volume is low, usually pertaining to just singles or doubles at 85% plus.

you can do everythnig everyday if you want

the key is you have to regulate intensity and volume

3/7 days are leg days for me. 6 of anything a week seems excessive if you don't switch it up n target other muscles

>doing 1x3 once a day

He said he does 5x5 heavy 5-6 times a week

well clarence is on gear, has been training for like 7 plus years and has bionic knees from his chronic over squatting as a 17-18 year old. as much as i love him and aim to lift like him i can't handle that volume but i can manage to squat every day with what i do. just find your own personal tolerance and go for it.

So how do you do this? Do you do multiple leg days? or just squat on chest day

You just squat for legs and do whatever else you want to do

???

why is he so weird
he seems so kind of...off putting, like he has this strange anti-social disorder or like passive aggressive in replying to comments

sounds like you're just a pussy

if you manage volume and intensity it can be done, sure

or just don't manage anything and be a genetic freak

he's so fucking ugly, my lord.

i really don't think he's on gear, he's been body training since early teenage years and has serious dedication

steroids

he's snatched 185kg and just recently clean and jerked 222kg. highly unlikely that he's currently natty.

he wasn't on gear now he is
obvious change from his video content, skin started getting awful and whole shoulder area blew up
he's always been exceptionally stronk, it's just taking it to the next level

aww...fuck. i liked the guy and his silent cocky shit, that's sad to hear

>he's been body training since early teenage years
yes because gains just keep rolling in indefinitely and you'll look significantly different in year 10 of lifting than you did in year 5

Yes, daily maximum followed by back-off sets. 4:2 front:back.

early established muscle fibers, particularly those created during early puberty...you know what, fuck this, go do your own research for once

>believes clarence kennedy is natural
>tells me to do research

fucking lmao

neck yourself retard

maybe you could read the thread instead of being needlessly hostile towards people you don't know, yet share an interest and community with

people these days, I swear

>read the thread

that's' not a very Veeky Forums thing to do

go to bed, satan, im trying to drink milk

is it summer already?

You know you can see his gear in one of his early videos, he has been on juice for like 4-5 years.