The ultimate redpill:

The ultimate redpill:

Lifting, beyond noob gains, has absolutely no effect on how women perceive you.

The most important thing for getting women is face, height and general build outline (frame, to quote the meme).

Even then, women will very frequently disregard physical appearance.

So don't obsess over getting huge, or about exercise selection or about optmial programming or about optimal macro breakdowns, lift for health and as long as you struggle at the gym you'll always look good optimal in the eyes of women.

>women will disregard physical appearance
but thats wrong you fucking retard

its just the fact that being huge is not attractive to them, just like most men dislike girls on steroids
it just looks freakish

They still do want attractive and handsome men.

Depends on the woman,

The majority do not want some freak who looks like a professional bodybuilder or a powerlifter/strongman. Women are mostly attracted to male bodies that are visibly muscular and lean, but not huge. If your goal is to attract women, then there is no point in doing any cycle other than Anavar or Tbol.

Also a lot of women like men with body hair, my girl has asked me to stop trimming myself. I think it looks awful, but she can't get enough of it and loves running her fingers through my chest hair.

>Status
>Wealth
>Appearance
>Personality

in that order

okay Ill just go kill myself now
thanks for enlightening us OP!

who cares what women think
lift to be stronger

Eat a bullet

Ryan gosling is beyond noob gains there.

>The ultimate redpill:
F
>Lifting, beyond noob gains, has absolutely no effect on how women perceive you.
F
>The most important thing for getting women is face, height and general build outline (frame, to quote the meme).
T
>Even then, women will very frequently disregard physical appearance.
F
>So don't obsess over getting huge,
F
> or about exercise selection or about optmial programming or about optimal macro breakdowns,
T
> lift for health
F
>and as long as you struggle at the gym you'll always look good
T
>optimal in the eyes of women.
F

Source: loving gf who cooks me food and lifts with me and massages my traps and throats my dick, and the handful of bitches trying to mate-poach me from her

Chicks like muscles. All of them. They like height, face and frame more than muscles, but they still like muscles. The ones who say they don't say they don't because they have low self esteem and they don't want an actual quality partner because they don't want to get dumped or worry about getting dumped and they'd rather deal with that insecurity by cuffing a loser than bettering themselves. They do not disregard physical appearance. They are demonstrably more verbal than visual, but visuals still matter. They also like getting fucked well and getting picked up and tossed around and you need muscles for all of that too. They also are 50-75% your size and strength and need you to do the shit they're too weak or small to do.

Lift for whatever, but don't be wrong on purpose.

>wealth
>status
>personality
>looks

Ftfy

>"W-women MUST care about muscle"
>Being this naive

a guy without muscles doing well with women dousent equeal them not liking it.

also, hes rich and famous you retard

Status and wealth can be lumped together.

>tfw shit face
>shit frame
>5'8
Muscles are all I have, OP.

>Never improve
Post godtier face, height, and frame user.

Why did you have to remind me user he is no longer with us :'(

Legends never die

Fuck off rabbi I'm sick of being a fat piece of shit. Stop giving me fodder to throw at myself.

Lack of muscles =/= charisma

gosling had broken up with mendes and they were just having a fun fuck when she "became" pregnant.
it is a sham relationship in a sense, because they are together to raise their kids, but gosling is slipping his mapledick into any and all vaginas he can.

You're full of shit OP. Dont make me screenshot my tinder profile

Why you posting a gay bottom for? Women want a man, not a best friend to cry with

If you’re lifting for girls you’ll stop lifting at noob gains. Those of us who train years beyond noob gains are not
>lifting for girls

Speaking of Jomny Deep, you boys ever see The Ninth Gate?
I never saw it before and watched it the other day. It was good actually. Chick was cute.

Why exactly should I give a fuck about what most women find attractive? Most women would suck a cock for money, I don't see how women should define anything for men.

As long as you fucking stay true to yourself and don't let fear distract you, you will find a lot of women to fuck.

If you want to fuck bitches, go on, lift for it. If you want to fuck women you almost certainly have to make them feel safe around you and I garantee that you won't archieve that by your retarted mindset of lifting.

this is the fitness board, not the "getting women" board, go back to whatever miserable pua subreddit you came from.

Who cares what women want. I want the Gods to see me as their equal.

>You have to make women feel safe by lifting

New levels of mental retardation observed on internet discussion board.

>Hey guys, I have the ULITIMATE redpill!
>Working out is pointless!
>Might as well stop working out now, so me and the rest of the numales have a chance
I shiggy your diggy

Haha yes we lifters get all the womens

>*BURP* H-hey morty did you know *bur* working out is pointless morty, women only want substance morty *burp* youd be better reading some richard dawkins morty instead of going to the gym *burp* morty.

>LMS

>LOOKS
>MONEY
>STATUS

As a muscular guy who's actually had sex with women, this is complete shit

If you get a good physique girls will never keep their hands off you

The whole purpose of getin big is to scare other men. When manlets see me with a woman they keep a 8 foot distance, and their little beta orbiter puckers his asshole. It's the sound of that puckered beta asshole that gets women wet when they see me.

>Looks that low
I know some super handsome guys who would classify as total losers without their looks who pull 10/10 and have rich, hot girlfriends.
It's all about looks.

no lies detected, OP. women want a tall, lean man with wide shoulders that has some muscle definition.

Literally who cares. Rhetorical question.

>all women want the same thing
This is why you autists will never get gfs

Stop samefagging, samefag

I have a gf and all women want the same thing.

>I now have my first ever gf at 25 and i am now an expert on what women want

Have you dated all women?

Yes.

learn to check for samefagging, newfriend (google it if you have to). it's my first post in the thread.

>If you date a woman you have already been cucked by this gigachad.
Why bother bros?

worse thread in some time
put yourself in this situation:
you're a girl
you have the choice between guy 1 and guy 2, which are exactly the same except guy 2 is more muscular.

You do the math, being buff is ALWAYS a plus

>personality
>status
>looks
>wealth

At least in real world of normal people not fit land where everyone is a gold digger

Wrong. When I got shredded, chicks lined up immediately to suck my cock dry.

This is why you should train for combat sports like boxing, kickboxing, MMA, judo, etc.

hahahahaha this is what dyels think

Women are inferior and you shouldnt care what they think.

>inb4 fedora

Rylan Gosling is in good shape, has a god tier face and he's a fucking movie star. This is your example to your "point"

But I didn't get any noob gains :(

>Chestgap

I lift heavy because I love eating heavy, it's either that or becoming a fat fucking whale and I ain't gonna stop eating so

>has a god tier face

he has a negative canthal tilt and is the textbook definition of a 6/10 face

>6/10 face
When 80% of men are under 5/10, 6 is indeed God tier

Facelet cope